Frequent Posters

shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i love asman choonedo its my fav drama one of the greatest fahad sunita drama
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww.. thx you guys. hehe, seriously someone should make a VM of these two! I really appreciate it, if there was someone who could:
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
if i could i would have done it
but need romantic scenes
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb mahwish17 great job i really love it thanks for starting such a intresting thread thanks can you plz make more designs iam fan of ur designs great work
Mahu34 thumbnail
Thx, Ive seen it before, and they are great! Maybe someone could make more, like the first video, where you take other dramas too, but just a longer video. I really wanted to make one, but I dont know how. But Sallufanno1: can you download some of the clips of the series they have done together, and make one? I know its not easy.. But I think many fans would love it. 😛
ISano thumbnail
but u guys have to help me out.. i mean to tell me some romantic scene i havent seen any ormnatic scenes of them..
Mahu34 thumbnail

Sure, dont worry! Im sure SHADA will help me out with choosing the scenes etc. dont worry about that! oh and thank you soooo much, for making one. ! <3 🤗 SHADA: Im thinking scenes from Tair-e-lahooti, Asmaan chonney do,Phir kho jaye na and Tum jo miley. I got some good scenes, And I will give it to you guys, so u can have a look at them. :) Here are more siggys:

Edited by mahwash17 - 14 years ago
ISano thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mahu34 thumbnail
OMG, Love your little mix.. It was short, but sweet! :) aww.. It was really great! By the way, what drama was the clips from? I dont remeber it.. 😛 Love the mix and the song you used. :D
ISano thumbnail
thnx
i think the show recently ended
MERE NASEEB KI BARISHEIN

Originally posted by: mahwash17

OMG, Love your little mix.. It was short, but sweet! :) aww.. It was really great! By the way, what drama was the clips from? I dont remeber it.. 😛 Love the mix and the song you used. :D