Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Well thaks for the information. Sure he was bad toward her, but as you said, he wanted to change, whitch we didnt get to see, b/c he died in the end. and I agree, it was reality drama, it shows us that these kind of things do happen. But its also a drama seriel, where we have our own wishes/dreams whatever you call it, that we wanted to see more of something in the drama (like more emotional scenes between the two of them ❀️). Dont get me wrong, im not being rude or anything. just telling. 😊 "We are human beings, we do tend to dream of something you like/love" 😍 πŸ˜† Right folks? πŸ˜•
Edited by mahwash17 - 14 years ago
Uzma2000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwash17

Well thaks for the information. Sure he was bad toward her, but as you said, he wanted to change, whitch we didnt get to see, b/c he died in the end. and I agree, it was reality drama, it shows us that these kind of things do happen. But its also a drama seriel, where we have our own wishes/dreams whatever you call it, that we wanted to see more of something in the drama (like more emotional scenes between the two of them ❀️). Dont get me wrong, im not being rude or anything. just telling. 😊 "We are human beings, we do tend to dream of something you like/love" 😍 πŸ˜† Right folks? πŸ˜•

I am not stopping u from wanting love between them. Why do u think like that?
Just saw u guys were surprised how she became pregnant. Told u that she had little choice when she was under the captivity of a REAL GUNDA.
The child was not a product of their love. That is all.
As for love between them, it could have happened if he had not died. Just removing ur confusion about her pregnancy (It was NOT a product of love).
And u r free to wish and want anything u want. I am not stopping u. Tumhe aisa kiun lag raha hai?Confused
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yeah right
Uzma2000 thumbnail
Mahwash & Shada,
Where did I imply that u were not free to want love between them? Why r both of u holding me responsible for sth I did not say?
I just answered ur question about her pregnancy. I just pointed out that the show was about reality and it was a reality that someone like Pasha would not spare her. He could spare her if he was good. But he became good in the end. Kia tumhe yeh bura laga?
I am also a Tair-E-Lahooti fan and saw that u guys were confused and wanted to join in and remove ur confusion.
Are u implying that I am not welcome here and that I should leave? Fine.
Edited by Uzma2000 - 14 years ago
koonge thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys,
Uzma2000 is right about Mahnoor's pregnancy.
She did not say that you were not free to want romance between them. She just answered ur question.
Pasha did not give Mahnoor a choice in that matter. It is evident from his dialgues. Jadoo se to pregnant hui nahi hogi.
I think u are being rude.
This attitude will only prevent other Tair-e-Lahooti fans from joining in discussion with you.
Edited by koonge - 14 years ago
Mahu34 thumbnail

well then Im very sorry for making anyone feel uncomfortable! I do want other people to join, and if im stopping someone joining this topic/fanbase, then im truely very sorry. I never wanted that! and @Uzma2000: im very sorry. I never meant to say anything agains you.

.. Sorry guys. I do hope that you can forgive meπŸ˜”πŸ˜­
Edited by mahwash17 - 14 years ago
shada-Mk thumbnail

well then Im very sorry for making anyone feel uncomfortable! I do want other people to join, and if im stopping someone joining this topic/fanbase, then im truely very sorry. I never wanted that! and @Uzma2000: im very sorry. I never meant to say anything agains you.

.. Sorry guys. I do hope that you can forgive meπŸ˜”πŸ˜­

mahvish17 first of all u dint did anything u r not stopping guys to join this forum or making guys uncomfortable sometimes people get into misunderstandings but its ok

@Uzma2000: SORRY
and no i want u to be with us and to discuss the new drama WAFA KAISI KAHAN KA ISHQ AND FORGET TAIR-E-LAHOTI ITS ENDED LAST YEAR and again SORRY
Edited by SHADA - 14 years ago
Mahu34 thumbnail
Thanks Shada.. πŸ€— your truely the best.
shada-Mk thumbnail
welcome mahvish ur also the best and did u made any new siggy?

Mahu34 thumbnail
Yup,πŸ˜‰ glad you asked.. hehe.. here they are: