shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks mahvish loved the pic iam fine
Edited by SHADA - 14 years ago
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Cant wait for todays epi. 😊 Finally somethng is happenning.
shada-Mk thumbnail
salam guys how are you all

and where are the others members
Mahu34 thumbnail
I was thinking the same thing. where are the other'? Its always us whos active here..
shada-Mk thumbnail
yeah always me&u are active here

And did you watched the 14th epi of wafa kaisi?

http://vidpk.com/43516/Drama-Wafa-Kaisi-Kahan-Ka-Ishq-on-Hum-TV--Episode-14/
Uzma2000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

i havent seen all episodes as they were not online but

mahnoor hated paasha n stayed away from him how come she became pregnant..

Pasha was a true goon. He kidnapped her and when she ran away, kidnapped Moon to get her back.
He was not that nice to wait for her consent. He had his way with everything. Did not need Mahnoor's permission when he kidnapped and married her. Did not need her permission before touching her. They did not show any scene. But since she was trapped in his house, it was pretty obvious that he forced her into it.
Just like when Urmila in Pinjar became pregnant after kidnapping and forced marriage. No scene was shown. But everything was quite obvious.
Edited by Uzma2000 - 14 years ago
Uzma2000 thumbnail

Someone posted a good explanation here:

===================================================

india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1437949&TPN=6

For Those Who Are Still Wondering How Mahnoor Became Pregnant.

Watch This:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qzcw-TccDQM&feature=related
He makes it clear to her after kidnapping her, "Nikah Tumhari Majburi Hai, Mahnoor....Meri Nahi!"
Watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlWIMlG8CwU&feature=related

She is locked up and is not allowed to meet anyone. The poor girl has little choice. She is even forsaken by her family members.

Pasha was a "Real Gunda"! How could she have been romantic with him?

She fell in love with him only in the end.

=================================================================

There was no scene as it was a Pakistani show. But it was made pretty much clear in other scenes.

Mahu34 thumbnail
wcome to the topic. I got one Q. are you a fan of this drama? or you just dont like it? Sure he kidnapped her etc. but they did have some deep emotional scenes. whitch was just there, we couldnt see it, but sure we could feel it. dont u agree guys?
shada-Mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwash17

wcome to the topic. I got one Q. are you a fan of this drama? or you just dont like it? Sure he kidnapped her etc. but they did have some deep emotional scenes. whitch was just there, we couldnt see it, but sure we could feel it. dont u agree guys?

yeah i agree
Uzma2000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwash17

I am a fan of the drama. And Pasha did love her. No doubt in that.
But one needs to remember that Tair-e-Lahooti was a reality-based show. Not a rosy Indian drama. And it is a reality of a goon to have his way with everything.
Pasha had his way with everything. That was quite obvious. If u see the scenes, he does say "Nikah tumhari majboori hai, meri nahi".
What does that mean when he said to a girl in his captivity?
And remember, she never loved him. So it was quite obvious that he had his way.
Warna woh pregnant kaise hui. Dialogues se pata chal gaya.
It was his crazy love.
Do not misunderstand me. I love Tair-e-Lahooti. And one of the reasons I like it because of its reality.
I was just answering ur question.
Pakistani shows do not have such explicit scenes. That is why they made it clear in other scenes.
You can visit the links I gave you. Pasha remained bad till the end. And was quite capable of doing bad with her.
Do not get me wrong. I love the drama. Was just removing ur confusions and doubt.
He became a good man in the end (not before that). Wish the makers of the of the show gave him a chance when he tried to mend his ways!