Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Im here.. been so busy with other things. so sorry.. but god cant they show us /ana scene of them together. just one, where they are not sad/angry or anyhthing..
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwash17

Im here.. been so busy with other things. so sorry.. but god cant they show us /ana scene of them together. just one, where they are not sad/angry or anyhthing..

yeah i agree with you just show one scene iam waiting for there scenes together
esrocker thumbnail
hey there,i absolutely agree wid u guys,and now if they dont show any scene am not gonna watch this drama,lol..the story is pretty boring but i only watch it coz of fahd n sunita..btw the promo showed many of their scenes together..i dunno wen will we cum to watch it๐Ÿ˜›
Mahu34 thumbnail
excacly.. I also saw so many promos. and now Im like: ?? Where are they? They looked so good!! awww.. well, at least we can enjoy some scenes of them together in other dramas.. like asmaan chonney do, The Ibrahim-Haniya scenes was just great๐Ÿ˜›โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ aww, so much love, passion etc, aww.. ops, thora ziada hi kho gayi.. was that too much, guys? ๐Ÿ˜ณ hehe..
Edited by mahwash17 - 14 years ago
shada-Mk thumbnail
i love asman chooney do its my fav serial of fahad sunita ibrahim haniya were just great great great
shada-Mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwash17

excacly.. I also saw so many promos. and now Im like: ?? Where are they? They looked so good!! awww.. well, at least we can enjoy some scenes of them together in other dramas.. like asmaan chonney do, The Ibrahim-Haniya scenes was just great๐Ÿ˜›โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ aww, so much love, passion etc, aww.. ops, thora ziada hi kho gayi.. was that too much, guys? ๐Ÿ˜ณ hehe..

ur right mahvish we can enjoy with these dramas and can i ask u something who is on ur signature one i know is IKER but who is the other?
Edited by SHADA - 14 years ago
Mahu34 thumbnail
Hehe, yup its Iker and the other one is David Villa.. Im sure you know him.. He is one great and good looking player.. ๐Ÿ˜› Love these two soo much..
shada-Mk thumbnail
yeah david villa i know him my sister likes iker
Mahu34 thumbnail
haha, well then your sister and I have the same taste.. haha ๐Ÿ˜‰ here are some more siggys, lets refresh our memorys of their great scenes together..
shada-Mk thumbnail
mahvish u make great siggys love it