Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
.. Okay.. That was wierd! There are so many loose ends, whtch we dont know about.. Hope shes gonna be ok. And yet again - Im confused! they need to show us a flashback or something, so we know what had happened.
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know right its like as if every epi sumthing new happens and the story b4 is lost well thats what it seems to me
esrocker thumbnail
hey everyone,i saw an interview of fahd and sunita together on morning with hum on 26 july,but cudnt see the whole show as there was loadshedding,then they also called the whole cast of this new drama,cud anyone plzzz tell me where can i watch this show online,its not on u tube..cud anyone upload it..i was excites 2 see fahad and sunita live in a show..woww
esrocker thumbnail
hey guys am a big fan of fahad and sunita,have watched many of their dramas,k sumone tht day mentioned a teleplay life hai yar,i tried to watch it on vidpk but tht duznt contain the whole play:( where can i watch it plzzz sum 1 tell me..and also if any one knows where can i watch malika..vidpk duznt play well suggest me sum good site for onlyn dramas plzz
Mahu34 thumbnail
Welcome 😊 Uhm Ive watched the telefilm on vidpk. I dont know other homepages, to watch it.. But I do hope They put the morning show on the internet. I really really wanna watch it.. 😛
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esrocker

hey guys am a big fan of fahad and sunita,have watched many of their dramas,k sumone tht day mentioned a teleplay life hai yar,i tried to watch it on vidpk but tht duznt contain the whole play:( where can i watch it plzzz sum 1 tell me..and also if any one knows where can i watch malika..vidpk duznt play well suggest me sum good site for onlyn dramas plzz

hi how are you here is the where you can watch malika

http://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f202/watch-drama-serial-malika-138239/
esrocker thumbnail
thanks shada and mahwesh,yes i do hope to see morning wid hum live,btw i saw it a lil bit and fahad and sunita didnt seem the way they do in dramas lol
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the link i also watched the show nd loved it fahad and sunita are too good 2gahter
Mahu34 thumbnail
Yeah.. They really are. But why didnt they seem like in dramas? Is that good or bad? hehe.. 😊 Now I really wanna see it..
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
salam guys did anyone watched the 5th epi?