Mohit and Nandini tie the knot

Snehal_wade thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Finally everything has gone smoothly and Nandini Singhania (Nidhi Uttam) has been married off to Mohit Chauhan (Aayush Agarwal). The cast shot the wedding sequence yesterday which will be aired in the upcoming episodes. Along with the wedding, there will be many high points which the viewers will witness on the show.

Informs our source, "The wedding has been a smooth affair for the entire Sanghania family. Nandini has now gone to her new family.  Naitik , on the other hand who has borrowed money from Akshara to buy a bungalow for her will be scared to bits when the jeweler turns up at Nandini's wedding.  Does this mean that Naitik will get in to trouble? "Well nothing has been finalized but you can't rule out the possibility", adds our source.

When contacted, Nandini said, "Yes, I have shot my bidaai sequence which is expected to air tomorrow. You won't believe but we all cried for real and kept consoling each other. We've been shooting together for the past one and a half years and have become like a family. Now I will be shooting at Madh so practically won't get to meet my family which has left all of us heartbroken."

Watch Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Monday to Friday at 9:30 on STAR Plus.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehal_wade thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
sorry if already posted............
bloodline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2