Originally posted by: prachiee

wow goodstart

sounds interesting

include me in your pm list please

thanks

continue soon

love prachiee

xxx

Thank You!! I'm glad it does. Done. No problem. Sure.

Love,
~Jot~
prachiee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
great part!!!
omg i hate this idiot noelle....grrr and all the two-faced people in that stupid billings... poor kripa
but then again,,,, angad talked to her nicely....
hehehe
continue soon
great  update
love prachiee
xxxxx
FF_writer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smileyface

heyyy really great start! looking forward to ur story! omg damon's pic is stunningg!! and ofcourse AK are the best haha! u did a great job...plz add me to ur PM list! thanks! and continue soon!

Thanks!! I know eh? He's so cute. πŸ˜† Yeah they are. Thanks once again. Done. You're welcome. Sure.

Love,
~Jot~
FF_writer thumbnail

Originally posted by: angadkripa_fan

so finally you did it ....great i love it you included ak thats awesome

our fav shows in one ff KYPH and TVD THATS SOOO COOL
I DIDN't like the fact that damon is already elena's bf ..and stefan like her lol this story is the opposit of TVD
waiting for damon's entry...and for angad's entry also
good start girl keep it up and please post regularly
cont soon

Yeah!!πŸ˜† Yeah thats amazing huh? πŸ˜‰ Yeah i know but i'v always like Damon-Elena better than Stefan-Elena.😳 Thats in chap two! Thank you!! I'll try to do that.πŸ˜• Will do.

Love,
~Jot~
FF_writer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riddss

heyyy dear,
awesome one
continue soon

love
Riddss

Hey! Thank you!!

love,
~jOT~
-Nayab- thumbnail

Originally posted by: FF_writer

Aww thank you for commenting Nayab! Made my day.πŸ˜† I KNOW! I wanted to put them in there.

No problem πŸ˜ƒ... You made my day with your FF πŸ˜†... I'm glad you did πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›...

Do you think i should bring Katherine in as Elena's twin sister?? πŸ˜• 

Oooh... Yeah! That is if you want to πŸ˜†... That'll be interesting Tongue... Maybe you could make her the good one πŸ˜†... Like a role reversal Tongue... Elena's the Semi-evil one and Katherine's like the show Elena 🀣...

Am I making sensse? πŸ˜†

Aww. I thought i sucked at describing it. Literally. I gave up after spending an hour just trying to describe the outside of the school. πŸ˜† 

Believe me it's better than what I can do... I'm crap at describing stuff πŸ˜†...

With Stefan?? Stefan and Kripa??,......πŸ˜† She is...you'll get to know her more when the story proceeds.  πŸ˜† 

Aaah! ... OMG Seriously?  πŸ₯³... I love you! πŸ˜†... I hope it's because he likes her and not because Elena or Noelle ask him too play with her feelings and all so she leaves πŸ˜†...

Ooo...they are going to do tons! Bonnie will come soon!πŸ˜† ...

Can't wait! πŸ˜›... Bamon scenes 😍 πŸ˜†... I hope she's as feisty as the show Bonnie πŸ˜†...

He entered in chap two.πŸ˜‰ I know eh??πŸ˜† I wanted the two bros to be wearing something similar and ta-da!πŸ˜† 

I know! Loved Chap 2... It was great πŸ‘... Thank God Kripa's got allies in Angad & Damon... Lucky her πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...

Will do,. THANK YOU!! LOVE YOU!πŸ˜† 

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ... Love you too πŸ˜›... Especially because of Stefan/Kripa πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...

Can't wait for the next part! ⭐️...
love,
~Jot~

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FF_writer

Yeah!!πŸ˜† Yeah thats amazing huh? πŸ˜‰ Yeah i know but i'v always like Damon-Elena better than Stefan-Elena.😳 Thats in chap two! Thank you!! I'll try to do that.πŸ˜• Will do.

Love,
~Jot~

me to i love damon&elena but not that fast i want them to fell in love not just a bf gf relationship that means nothing to both of them...and noooo i don't want stefan with elena
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i completly loved it ..poor kripa welcome to hell lol
and angad&damon are friends thats awesome my two fav guys i looooove them😍and one question angad's eyes color is dark grey???
anyways cont soon..and i love u for making damon and angad friends

love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey jot gr8 update
i feel sorry 4 kripa 😭
i m glad she found frnds in damon n angad😊
cont soon....