Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heart touching song by Shreya! While listening to the song I felt like crying, the deepness of the song as well as shreya's voice leaves me speechless.
I just love the song soo much, it fits almost all my moods, sad, happy, depressed or when angry it kind of calms me down. The song sometimes also makes me feel like theres someone out there for everyone.... The opening when she starts "Suna suna lamha lamha meri raahe tanha", its soo pleasant to listen.

10/10 for sureπŸ‘

Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hunk101

Beautifully sung by Shreya as usual! Honestly speaking this track kind of haunting melody, its a cry for "pyaar, bekraari, intezaar".Suna suna is a perfect song with beautiful lyrics, & infact the horror music makes it even more interesting & worth admiring.

But you know what Shreya's soothing & beautiful rendering of Suna suna echoes & reminds me of such haunting songs by Lata Mangeshkar in the 1960s and 1970s as "Kahin deep jale", "Naina barse rimjhim" and "Main kaun hoon"etc. Right from the very beginning when she starts with "suna suna lamha lamha till the ending is superb! I mean everything is just so smooth, touchy & beautiful.

A 10/10 from me to this Angel!😊

Yaah, lataji had many ghostly or say songs with haunting music, such songs are quite rare. I loved lataji's gumnam hai koi & kahin deep jale, just beautiful renditions.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXCArrqRm9M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjyr9JYd3-I[/YOUTUBE]

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW..what a lovely composition and totally Shreya's song...None could have sung it so beautifully!! πŸ‘

Love her rendition in this one!

'Bepanah pyaar hai aaja, tera intezar hai aaja" 😳

I can listen to this song over and over again and not get bored...the beginning of the song, the antara all are so perfectly sung!!!

She is indeed the queen!

A 10 on 10 for meπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by sunandshine - 13 years ago
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail
Thanx for the song. A divine performance from Shreya! Amazing, just amazing! Suna suna has always been one of my favourites, you made my day risingabove, I am listening to it after a long time, I remembered the days when I was in 7th std & krishna cottage had come out, I dont remember the movie much but suna suna was just superb song, that time I didnt have cellphone or tv but only access to radio & I used to stay in hostel, but I was so crazy about this song I always used to send song requests to the radio RJ & wait for suna suna to be played. That time I didnt knew who was the girl singing but loved her voice, shreya has come a long way now, she's bcome a superstar.

Hats off to Shreya!!! A 10 from me too!!πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈπŸ‘

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Everybody talked about this song so well...Need I say more ???....Sometimes a composer composes a song but the composition goes unnoticed because the playback singer doesn't do justice to the song ...
Shreya I can say is any music composer's delight ...perfect emotion, perfect expression , perfect sur and pitch ...never overdoes it ....i can indeed listen to this song over and over again because this song takes me to that musical roller coaster ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....and what a pleasant ride it is ......

From the moment this song starts with minimal or no music till it hits  bepanah pyar hai aaja ......wowwww simply wowww... 

and in antara when she finishes the word "sada" differently twice ...those touches are what make her so special and unique....

I rate this song ..any guesses ???......a ..............................................10!!!!!!!!!!!!

ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Could this be a new high score in the competition?
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk13809

Could this be a new high score in the competition?

Haalaat to aise hi hain kuch.
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent singing. It used to be my favourite track for a long time, I used to listen it for hours and hours. Lovely tender expressions, they always haunt me. Soothes the ears, lovely!
I am extremely busy in my studies, so I won't be able to give a detailed comment. Apologies to everyone.

10/10 from my side.
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mindblowing singing by Shreya Ghoshal!

Excellent voice quality and feel she starts it off with. Just perfect and flawless. Though it was simple. This beginning peaks with her more difficult line, sab kuch mera tum hi to ho, perfect pitch and throw she gives this one.

As the song continues, you realize she is doing everything flawlessly, as this kind of haunting singing, which she doesn't do very often, suited her quite well. Once again, this is led by her amazing voice quality, which no female singer today can match.

Overall, she sang excellent. Nonethless, I don't think this song was that difficult. Yes it was difficult, but most of it was not. Nonetheless, there were some amazing sequences she sang, that were difficult, and she just amazed in them. Combine this with the flawless singing, top class voice quality, and great expressions. And we have...

Rating: 10/10

πŸ‘

risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Polls are now closed!!!!

Audience Avg: 9.7
Judges Avg: 9.7

Final Avg: 9.7

A new high!!!!