Shraddha Nigam & Mayank Anand

samera12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shraddha Nigam turns designer

Television actress Shraddha Nigam, who is known for her roles in serials like Choodiyan and Krishna Arjun has now turned designer in partnership with her 'good friend' Mayank Anand.

With their collection debuting at multi-designer store, Attic, the duo is often spotted together at public events but Nigam insists that they are not a couple.

Clearing the rumours she said, "We're not dating. Mayank and I are very good friends and right now; we are only focused on our business venture together."

Talking about their collection for Attic, Nigam says that fashion has always intrigued her and she saw partnering with Mayank as a good opportunity. "The line is edgy — it blends traditional with western and is classy too. He is into a lot of things — painting, acting, designing, all of it. I haven't done any professional course in designing but some things are innate," says Nigam, whose interest in fashion comes from her mother.

About her fashion interest she says, "My mom studied fashion and I'd always see her stitch and sew at home. I guess it just rubbed off on me. On the sets, I'm always telling the tailor how to get the alterations right," laughs Nigam. Outfits from the label Mayank Anand and Shraddha Nigam are priced at Rs 3,400 onwards.

Walk in with a man; get a discount aside from Nigam's debut collection. Attic has introduced a range of menswear that will occupy one entire room there. "People thought of us as a girlie store. We wanted to change that," says Amrita Deliwala, partner, Attic. On June 18, male customers can avail of a flat 10 per cent discount. Women have to be accompanied by a man to avail of a similar discount.

Source
http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Shraddha-Nigam-turns-designer&xfile=2010/June/News_20100616_23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bloodline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
cool...thanks so much for posting
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Id like to wish Shraddha, all the very best and i am proud of the fact, that she trying to do something good for herself....
All the best to Mayank too :)

love,
niha
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much for sharing this article
I love women like this.....I'm so happy that she is moving on in life.
All the best Shraddha...God bless u😊

Forgot to mention...all the best to u too Mayank
Edited by lnmdjrocksss - 13 years ago
Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks, i'm so happy for both shraddha & mayank😃

God bless their friendship. Mayank is for sure a true friend, maybe ksg & him are seen less together now, but ksg follows mayank on twitter, shows that they have some sort of friendship maintained as well😊

I still remember the days of JDJ3 & the bonding every1 shared together was great & left so many sweet memories 😛

Good luck to them for the business & may they have tons of success in it😃

~sumedha~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
all the very best mayank and shraddha!!!!
hope ur line goes places and shraddha so glad to see you doing some great work and moving on...
love
sumedha
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
all d best shraddha n mayank......great going shraddha......god bless u
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

thankz 4 the article

n all the best mayank n shraddha

~sumedha~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bilash

Thanks, i'm so happy for both shraddha & mayank😃

God bless their friendship. Mayank is for sure a true friend, maybe ksg & him are seen less together now, but ksg follows mayank on twitter, shows that they have some sort of friendship maintained as well😊

I still remember the days of JDJ3 & the bonding every1 shared together was great & left so many sweet memories 😛

Good luck to them for the business & may they have tons of success in it😃

i know....mayank is a real friend and jdj3 strengthened their friendship....
it was lovely to see them all hanging out together offscreen!
Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~sumedha~

i know....mayank is a real friend and jdj3 strengthened their friendship....
it was lovely to see them all hanging out together offscreen!

Hain yaar really miss those days when every1 off screen had so much fun together & u know recently when shraddha was asked how she got know abt mayanak's painting talents, she mentioned that when she use to go to meet ksg on dmg sets she meet mayank their first time in 2008 & there he told every1 about his painting talent😃& yep for sure JDJ3 built their friendship even more😊

I'm really glad that the friendship is mantained😃
Edited by bilash - 13 years ago