Taani basu; wife of anuraag basu or robindo basu?

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok don't kill me πŸ˜† but since its a BT show this dreadful thought just came to my mind ... that may be taani is now married to robindo and hence she is taani basu ... as for her telling the warden he is my husband about anuraag, well he was once her husband and that is what she must be referring to.

BT show without twist kabhi ho nahi sakta so this thought came to my mind, i soooooooo don't want it to be true though πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no i dont think so,..she is wife of auraag only...i knw it bt and anyting can happen here bu then also....coz if she is married to anurag then she cant marry  robindo....do shaadi ek saath
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khajju

no i dont think so,..she is wife of auraag only...i knw it bt and anyting can happen here bu then also....coz if she is married to anurag then she cant marry  robindo....do shaadi ek saath

She was married to him in childhood na ... but no one knows abt that marriage as its kept a secret so ... but i so hope she is married to onu only 😑
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think its robindo..πŸ€”then why is he there for..
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Why are you daraing us now???

BTW I read somewhere there will be a triangle of Anu Robindo and... well not sure if that's Tani or the 2nd girl... please someone remind me
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was wondering, when taani came to meet anu ... how can she have such well polished and manicured nails if anu was in the mental asylum, her husband being away from her? πŸ˜†

which made me think ... is anu really her husband or? 🀣
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nahi she just said he is my husband and whether she referred to their childhood marriage or wht but she only consider him as her husband otherwse would hv not said tht without a second thought
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think she is married to Anu only... I dont think she moved on and after her marriage to Anu even when they grew up. I think she just respected the marriage... As per the promos anu tries to get married again and Taani is supporting him...
Nikasha. thumbnail
Robindo is Ananya's age right? So I don't think he will be paired with Taani.

I think Taani considers herself to be only Anurag's wife, despite what has happend in her past.

Well, we will just have to wait and watch to see what happens.
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ is robindo older than anuraag? πŸ€”