Chase Our Love ArSh part3 pg33 pmz l8er

Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys Sazi here... well most of the times i write AR ff's.... Well now i am done with AR ff's because Shilpa is back and now Im gonna write ArSh ffπŸ˜› and im a die heart KaSh fan :D Hope you guys enjoy my ArSh ff😊

Chase Our Love:

"Well if you ever think about me, just look at the bracelet and you'll feel that I'm with you," he told her as she smiled with content.

she smiled in her dreams....

"SHILPA" a lady in her mid age called her all annoyed.

She wrinkled her nose and shrugged her eyebrows in disturbance. "Shilpa baby wake up' RIGHT NOW! Or else your gonna be late for the interview'"

"Oh shit' interview" she opened her beautiful, green, almond shaped eyes and immediately got out of bed.

She folded her hands together and closed her eyes, "Oh God please, don't make today such a bad day' I just want a job, that's all' a job". She immediately ran out of bed, and rushed to the bathroom.

"Good morning mom" she came out as her mother looked at her in awe. "Aww my baby, you look so cute and adorable, and very mature'. I still remember when you were a little girl, seems just the yesterday".

"Mom stop it now' this is no time to remember the past, I'm going to be late"

"Okay okay, fine' now listen, make sure you act smart, confident, and answer with your heart' and make sure you be yourself" Shilpa hugged her mother tightly, and ran out of the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wait for the bus felt unbearable for her. She stood there still for about 5 minutes and couldn't take. The bus wasn't going to be here for abother ten minutes, therefore she went to a nearby coffee shop.

Coming out of the coffee shop, "OUCH" she yelled. She screamed as the hot coffee fell on her. What shocked her even more was the fact that the guy didn't even apologize to her.

She could never forget that face of his, filled with evil. She hated those type of people who doesn't apologize for their mistakes. Anyways she knew there was no time to fight with him, since time wasn't at her favor at the moment.

"Oh God, what do I do know" Shilpa rapidly ran into the bathroom and fixed herself up. Unfortunately, she missed her bus, so she started walking. Midway she caught another bus and reached to her work place.

"Oh shit' 10 minutes late" she ran inside with a zoom.

The receptionist showed her to the boss's room, and wished her good look. Shilpa knocked the door steadily.

"Come in" came a voice, masculine and deep.

"Excuse me sir, I am'." Shilpa was cut of by him.

"You are 11 minutes and 47 seconds late" his words were firm and full of rage.

"Sorry sir, actually'." Once again cut off.

"I don't like hearing sorry's, unless that sorry is meaningful. In your case, lateness is not acceptable" his words were harsh and demanding.

She bowed her head down, as he turned his chair around to face her.

"YOU!... how dare you accuse me of being late, when its clearly your fault"

He looked at her shocked, how can a salwar kamez chick just yell at him' and accuse him of doing absolutely nothing.

"Excuse me'. is this a joke? How dare you accuse me of such nonsense"

"How dare I?...  at least I'm not the one who spills coffee on a person and just walks away' didn't your parents teach you any manners"

He closed his eyes, and remembered bumping into a girl. The only difference was that he didn't look back because he was in a rush to get her napkins, but before he got back, she had left.

"I'm rude; you're the one who's rude' I know I spilled coffee all over you, but I had to rush' and I did get you napkins, but you disappeared"

"I disappeared because I had to get to an interview' which I am late for.. And you are THE BOSS of"

"Well since I am the boss, and I understand your circumstances'. You're excused from being late' and I hate wasting time, so lets start the interview"

After the interview, Shilpa felt great. She felt confident that she will get the job.

"Ewww'.look at all these cheap and disgusting people here for the position of the boss's secretary' they look disgusting' and look at that chick who thinks she's in India' She looks so confident that she will get the job, poor thing' if she dresses like that she wont'"

"But Maya, you have to think logically' look at all the other candidates for this position, they look so hot and glamorous' the boss may have an affair with any of them' and then you'll be left hopeless and alone"

Maya gave everyone a deadly look, "I guess Ms. Salwar girl is perfect for this position.. I'm gonna go and talk to the boss right now'"

"Armaan'" she came in and sat on his desk.

"Yeah Maya' I'm thinking to select this girl' her name is Linda' I think she's perfect for the position'"

Maya made an angry face, "I don't think so' I mean what about her' Ms. Shilpa'?"

"She's smart and qualified, but we cant have her representing our company wearing a salwar' this is New York the fashion capital, and we run a top company, that endorses fashion'"

"I understand sir, but you're the one who always says, the persons outfit doesn't matter, it's what the person thinks and has knowledge about that matters' and I think this girl is perfect'"

"Fine' you know what's best for me' so I guess, Ms. Shilpa is my new secretary'" he sighed looking at Maya, who smirked to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know how it is :D
and tell me if you want a pm :p
Edited by Cutie_Chicka93 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Index

part 1- page 15
part 2- page 24
part 3- page 33
Edited by Cutie_Chicka93 - 13 years ago
-Ri. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
SAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! πŸ€—

I'm reading your FF after decades girl!πŸ˜†
I loved the concept.
Loved how full of attitude Shilpa's character was!πŸ˜›

It was amazing babe.πŸ˜ƒ

And hell yeah!..I NEED PMz!

Though I'll be replying late...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Take care..xx     

Edited by KaShbaby_Riya - 13 years ago
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sazi!!! It sounds really interesting! Continue soon girl!
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Saz loved it yaar!! Please cont and yeah if you can PM me!! Can't wait for more! :D
Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
*edited*
SAZI! luv the concept
continue soon
i want pm
plz and thank u

Edited by Nikki_19_luv - 13 years ago
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
interesting!! look forward to the next part!~
Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
comment edited
take a look
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey saziiiii wow a new ff. count me in and very interesting start. continue soon.
love
sani
reemz.malik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sazzz πŸ€—

Amazing start...

Shilpa will be his secretary Awesome!!!

This is going to be fun!!!

Update soon and do pm me... :D