Why is this forum so dead?

Meena101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys
I can't seem to understand why this forum is so dead. There's hardly any written updates, there's no discussion topics and generally very little activity.
I'm in the UK - is the show not popular in India? Personally I think it's a better show than Bebo, YRKKH and a lot of the others.
I think I've come across maybe 4 or 5 forum members who all seem to like the show, but is that all the people that are interested? It would be such a shame to ignore a good show. I must admit I don't like the story in the city much but do like the village story - is it too much like reality is that what it is?
What do you all think - should I abandon checking into the forum?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jkamran thumbnail
I am in the UK too and totally agree with you, this show does have potential but the forum is always dead.
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Us UK guys are totally dominating this forum 😆

Let's try and spice this forum up 😊

I'm trying to provide updates, Sheren said they'll do them as well 😊
RANDN thumbnail

HI GUYS I AM IN UK AND WATCH THE SHOW

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My opinion: the forum is a reflection of how some people feel about the show. I feel personally that this show is antiquated and not too entertaining. It portrays Sarju's side of life and Laachi's side of life in a miserable way. Who would watch this show? Its too depressing. Don't know if its popular in US or India, but I don't like the message its sending. And that mother-in-law is a witch!
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reniji66

My opinion: the forum is a reflection of how some people feel about the show. I feel personally that this show is antiquated and not too entertaining. It portrays Sarju's side of life and Laachi's side of life in a miserable way. Who would watch this show? Its too depressing. Don't know if its popular in US or India, but I don't like the message its sending. And that mother-in-law is a witch!

You could apply so many of these points to the other depressing soaps too.....even the new one "Saathiya"
Like theothers I dont think its as bad as that - I enjoy the duality concept of it and some of the individual actors ability.
Updates would be great!!👏
My Kuromi thumbnail
I'm in Canada, and I love this show. It definitely prefer it to the other shows, simply because of Laachi's strength and because I want Kalki to get hers. I wish someone could do the updates for it, but for now, I'll just keep checking
Meena101 thumbnail
Hi All
Thanks for replying, it would seem that there are a few of us that watch the show. I can't understand why it's not popular, I suppose that people prefer the unreality of shows where the daughter in laws do nothing but cry, never stick up for themselves and go to sleep with saris and full make up on.
Even though the mother in law in this show is a witch, at least she looks her age - not like some of these ridiculous shows where some of the MILS are all glammed up like it's their wedding day!
I like the show and am pleased that there is something realistic on rather than these lovey dovey, nonsense, romantic, cry baby,over the top shows that everyone seems to be going mad over.
As for it being outdated goes, I bet a lot of this still goes on in villages around India, as for Kamya in the city, she's obviously mad but interesting to watch!
Sweetyzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg soo true i love to watch this show and it is great and at least better then bebo and all tht by the way can some tell me the real name of laachi plzz thank you
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: My Kuromi

I'm in Canada, and I love this show. It definitely prefer it to the other shows, simply because of Laachi's strength and because I want Kalki to get hers. I wish someone could do the updates for it, but for now, I'll just keep checking

When will Kaalki get hers? When will poor Laachi stop having to grit her poor teeth every day and get treated like a slave? When will the truth come out that its Keso who's "deficient"? When will Sarju wake up to Kamya's reality? Not until this show gets cancelled and they have 3 episodes to end it all. And all the bad and no good is why no one updates and forgets about this soap. Sorry to offend, but this is how I see it.