Mera Intazar Karna#3 MN ff Ch-26/27(Last Ch) pg-71

rose.mn thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Mera Intazar Karna

Third thread!!!!!
Uffff, i never wanted to open a third one, not even 2nd one πŸ˜†, this ff is being stretched up way more than i thought.
Well guys thanks a lot for your love, appreciation and support till yet for this ff.
Thanks a lot to all those who have commented and give me feedback for all updates. Now i think i have learnt something about writing but no enthusiasm for writing has left but still i will end this ff.

Keep commenting and giving me your support for remaining parts too.
I would try to end this ff as soon as possible. AS its 3rd thread, BY God!!!!!!πŸ˜†

Mera Intazar Karna, this ff is very close to my heart. and something very special for me becoz of so many reasons.πŸ˜‰ I wish i could cont it for eternity but but but; i'll have to wind it up soon.
Edited by rose.mn - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose.mn thumbnail
Index

Part 1:-

Part 2:-

Part 3:-

Part 4:-

Part 5:-

Part 6:-

Part 7:-

Part 8:-

Part 9:-

Part 10:-

Part 11:-

Part 12:-

Part 13:-

Part 14:-

Part 15:-

Part 16:-

Part 17:-

Part 18:-

Part 19:-

Part 20:-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1415843

Part 21:-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1415843?pn=17

Part 22:-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1415843?pn=25

Part 23:-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1415843?pn=34

Part 24:-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1415843?pn=57

Part 25:-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1415843?pn=65

Part 26:-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1415843?pn=71

Part 27 (Last Chapter):- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1415843?pn=71

rose.mn thumbnail
Guys, really sorry for updating after such a long time, a month almost, but atleast i updated.πŸ˜†

I had written it a long back, i mean almost a week back and came online to update but just then got the news that its Nupur who is gonna die, then i was not in condition to update anything.

I am really very sad these days, so are all the mayurians. I am trying to watch some other shows but forgot their time of telecast each single time, (though this never happened with mjht becoz of my MN), keeping myself busy with other stuff then crying and sobbing but each single time my thoughts trail would stopped on Mayur only. I had been a week i saw them,i am missing them, i am missing my mayur terribly.

Well this update is special dedication to all Mayurians, die hard Mayurians. Enjoy!!!!!

Paris, Aprajita, Divya, Annie, Nidzy, Sanam............ guys please cont with your ffs, i love ur ffs the most. Annie you are supposed to update even more frequently now as ur ff is based on REAL MAYUR and we are deprived of MN you know na, so are you Paris, plzzzzzzzz cont soon with ur ODS ff. The ffs are only way now through which we can feel and imagine MN.

Warning:-

This update is very long, means very long. I hope u won't get bore of it. And guys i would try to end this ff soon.

I don't know when there will be next update of this ff, probably almost 4 months.πŸ˜† my studies guys, my entrance test is after 3 and half month and i need to study hard for that.

rose.mn thumbnail
Chapter 21

Nupur was sitting silently looking out at the moon shining brightly at the dark horizon brightening the everything with its cool and soothing moonlight. Mayank looked at Nupur through the rear view mirror looking out resting her head over her hand, with elbow at the rim of window pane, her hair flying with the cool breeze, and smiled at the naive beauty sitting beside him. He tuned the radio on. Some RJ was describing the love and the after effects of love. In which Nupur definitely was not interested but Mayank was listening attentively. After some boring philosophy of love, according to Nupur, a song played on. Mayank grinned widely at the selection of song by the RJ and looked at Nupur who actually liked the song but was hating at the time being.

Mujhy raat din bas mujhy chahti ho
Mujhy raat din bas mujhy chahti ho

Kaho na kaho mujh ko sab kuch pata hai
Han karon kia, mujhy tum batati nahi ho
Chupati hi mujh se yeh tumhari khata hai

Han mujhy raat din bas mujhy chahti ho.....

Mayank started humming the song along with singer, secretively looking at Nupur in between. After bearing a lot Nupur finally tuned the radio off and looked outside being huffed off at Mayank and Radio station and at the song too.

"Arey kya hoa? Itna acha, MEANINGFUL song tha." Mayank said stressing at word meaningful.

Nupur said without looking at Mayank, "Mujhy bilkul acha nahi laga."

"Of course, who would know this better than me." Mayank said cunningly. But Nupur didn't look at him.

"Wasie kitna maza aata hai na, jab films mein hero and heroin ki ghari aadi raat ko sunsan road per kharab ho jaye." Mayank started something different to get her attention.

Nupur looked at Mayank amazed as from where this new idea came in his mind, unpredictable i told you. "Iss main maza kia hai?" Nupur said looking at Mayank.

"Aur nahi to kia, Aik larka aur larki, aadhi raat ko akele, sunsaan sadak per." Mayank said with wink hiding his laugh at Nupur's changing expressions.

Without saying anything else Nupur again started looking outside through the window. While Mayank unsuccessfully tried to concentrate on his driving.

Suddenly after one, two, three, four almost five sudden and violent jerks car stopped on the deserted road. Nupur who was holding the sides of the seat firmly to held her safely to seat, looked at Mayank astonished. Mayank too was shocked beyond words as what he was saying just a minute ago proved right. Their car stopped at the middle of the desolated road, at midnight.

Looking Nupur's suspicious glare Mayank said raising his hands as if in surrender while shaking his head vehemently.

"Maine kuch nahi kia."

-------------------------------------------------

He was trying his best to find out what was the problem in car but nothing was working. Though least he wanted to repair the car but Nupur, her constant glaring session and deadly stares were making him try atleast.

"Kitni dair lage gi aur?" Finally Nupur asked being fed up of consistently moving to and fro.

"Hmm?" Mayank asked looking at her.

Nupur let out a sigh out of irritation and spoke out loudly. "When I'd reach my home?"

"Arey ahista bolo, I am not dumb." Mayank smirked, adding fuel to fire. "Yes you are, you ARE dumb." Nupur told him being huffed at Mayank who smiled mischievously and pulled down the bonnet of car. Nupur chirped excitedly, her eyes shining.

"Ghari thiek ho gayyi."

He wished he could say yes, as the sparkle which he just saw, he never wanted to erase it from her eyes. He shook his head in no, and moved towards his car as Nupur face hung looking him nodding no. Mayank went towards Nupur holding a bottle of water in his hands, moving it towards her he said. "Yeh lo, muj.........."

Before he could complete, nupur barged in "Mujhy panni nahi peena."

"I'm not giving it you for drinking." Mayank said hiding his grin, "Mujhy hath saaf karney hain, paani daal do." He said showing her his hands. Nupur looked towards his hands and then at him. Being embarrassed she snatched bottle from his hands and pour it down over his hands to wash off.

"Ghari theik ki nahi, fazool main hi hath bhi gandhe kiye." Nupur said being annoyed at Mayank, may be taking revenge of her embarrassment because of him. Mayank simply smiled in response and didn't utter even a word.

"Ab kia?" Nupur pouted as Mayank was leaning against car with his hands in his pockets indifferently. "Kia?" Mayank shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't get what Nupur was talking about.

"I am asking what we would do NOW?" Nupur said sternly walking towards Mayank.

"Hmm karna kia hai, just enjoy the moment, we both alone, at this deserted road, no one is here around and''.. " Mayank said dreamingly moving towards Nupur whose eyes bugged open at what he was talking about and what were his intentions. Nupur moved a step back and tried to say something but Mayank placed his finger over her lips and pulled her closer by her waist. Nupur was jammed against his chest while Mayank was looking at her intently.

"so what do u think?" Mayank inquired as he noticed Nupur's scared expressions. Hiding his smile Mayank asked, "Kia hoa?" his finger still over her lips.

Nupur rolled her eyes while trying to push him off, "Ma.....Mayank....... What are you doing?" Nupur said removing his finger off her lips.

"Kyon? What do you think I am doing?" Mayank asked pulling her even closer, scaring hell out of her. She was feeling her head spinning by his acts, getting herself in control she continued while trying hard to get out of his grip. "Hamien ghar jana chahiye....."

Mayank finally left her and burst out of laughing while saying in between, "haha....... Nupur, look at your face........hahaha."

Nupur was trying to fathom what just happened. Mayank was just kidding, it took her few seconds to realize that he was just joking actually and what the hell she was thinking, but what was her fault, it was obvious from his acts. She turned red in embarrassment which soon was overtook by pure anger. She looked at him being red with anger, sheer anger.

"MAYANK." Nupur shouted his name and tried to hit him on his arm but Mayank moved a step back in time. And spoke, "your wish Madam. You can't."

Nupur ran behind him while Mayank ran for his life around the car. "I won't leave you, what do you think of yourself."

This was the first time Nupur was behaving kiddish like this with Mayank, but now they had become enough close to each other, things were slowly but steadily changing, for good of course. Mayank was running while Nupur chasing him around. Mayank finally stopped and held his ear, asking for forgiveness. "ok ok, I am sorry Nupur. I won't do it again. Promise."

"And you think I would believe you." Nupur said, breathing heavily as she was out of breath because of running behind Mayank.

"Of course, you'll have to." Mayank said with wink while Nupur hit him on his chest playfully when suddenly she asked being frantic with worry.

"Ham ghar kaise jaayein ge, mujhy kal hospital bhi jana hai."

"Well there is nothing around, else some shops." Mayank said looking around.

"Kahan?" Nupur asked excitedly as if some sign of hope arose. "Idhar nahi, wahan." Mayank said pointing far away from them, where some light was on.

"Itniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Dooooooorrr." Nupur said stretching words way more then the distance between them and those lights across the road.

"Itni bhi door nahi hai." Mayank smirked. "Chalien?"

"Han,han chalo." Nupur said as they both headed towards lights.

------------------------------------

Nupur was being uncomfortable at the constant staring of some wanderers at her, who were looking her from head to toe. Nupur was feeling disgusted. Mayank was at the other side of road and she was standing there, all alone. He went to fetch some icecream for her as they saw a small grocery shop where icecream was also available, a mechanic was repairing their car but he told them it would take almost an hour. Nupur was wishing him to come within a second but he was taking more time then required. After waiting for some more time, she went towards Mayank crossing the road as it was getting difficult for her to stand there.

"Mayank, jaldi karo na." Nupur said standing beside Mayank. He turned to look at her and said. "Tum aa gayi, I already told you come with me, bas 2 minute han, shopkeeper wasn't here. He is just giving Icecream."

Nupur simply nodded while looked back and those hooligans were still gawking at her. Nupur was feeling like to break their faces but the last thing she wanted was to create the scene there, so she didn't tell even Mayank about it.

"Mayank, please jaldi karo na." She again said being restless.

"Relax Nupur, just two minutes." Mayank said looking at her and turned towards shop again but turned his gaze around as he felt few people at some distance. He turned to look at Nupur and then darted his gaze towards those rowdy guys who were staring at Nupur. He understood now why Nupur came there and why she is being so restless. Mayank clenched his teeth, his eyes red with anger and was about to move towards them when Nupur immediately spoke. "Mayank, please."

"lekin Nupur, wo."

Before Mayank could complete, nupur spoke out straightaway. "Mayank, please nahi, koi faida nahi, please ignore this." She pleaded, Mayank heaved a sigh to calm himself and cast a furious glare at them but they seemed not affected by it at all. He wanted to kill those people at spot but somehow held himself. He took a deep breath and moved two steps aside, standing behind Nupur, completely covering her with his broad being. Now her view was completely blocked to those ruffians by Mayank. Nupur looked at Mayank and smiled profusely at the way he got to save her from the evil eyes. His each and every act was making Nupur admire him more and more, and increasing respect for him with each passing second. She thanked to God for blessing him with Mayank. Yes she was happy with Mayank being always at her side, for her. He was truly someone she could wish for and he was hers. Yes she was in love with Mayank, she too loved Mayank. She loved him, but how to say this to Mayank. This was probably the most difficult task for her, as it is not easy for girls, especially for Nupur to let others know about her feelings that too when she was so sure of never falling in love, but she loves her husband only, not any stranger.

------------------------

"Kia hoa?" Nupur asked as she saw Mayank walking silently along her, not even eating his Ice Cream.

"kuch nahi" Mayank replied coldly and looked away.

After all that Mayank was way more restless than Nupur, not saying even a word. So she dragged Mayank with him away from that place. She knew that he would end up beating those people to death. But she didn't want all this so took him away from that place so he could rest his mind a bit.

"Gussa ho?" Nupur asked sweetly as she finished her Ice Cream.

"Nahi to." Mayank again replied without looking towards her.

"Of course gussa ho, You are emitting so much heat, look even your ice cream has melted." Nupur pouted trying to lighten his mood.

Mayank smiled at her way of explaining his anger and looked at Ice Cream which actually was melted. He dropped it down and looked at her. "Can I ever be mad at you? Hmm? Kabhi bhi nahi." Mayank told Nupur, looking at her intently and blinked his eyes to assure her. He wasn't mad at Nupur, not even he could ever. He just was upset because of those roughneck people who dared to look at Nupur that way. He moved towards a bench at the side of road and sat there while Nupur was still standing there. Nupur kept quiet for a while then spoke, trying to change the topic.

"Mayank mera ghar kis taraf hai?" Nupur asked to Mayank, she actually didn't know in which direction her home was so asked him out.

"Kyon?" Mayank asked raising his eyes brows, confused at her question, silly quiestion to be presice.

"Nahi, aise hi. Kiss taraf hai aur kitni door?"

"Iss taraf, and almost at 15 minutes drive." Mayank told her pointing towards north.

"Bas, 15 minutes." she snapped.

"Nupur, I said 15 minutes drive, by walk almost 40 minutes."

"Oh!" all she could say after hearing him. After thinking for while she initiated.

"Let's walk then."

"What?" Mayank asked getting up from bench. "Nupur, are you alright? Just some time before you were saying 2 minutes walk Itniiiiiiiiiiiiiii Doooooooooorrr and now its 40 minutes walk."

"kuch nahi hota, main chal lun gi. Please chalo na." She said pleading him with eyes.

"Nupur......."

"Pleaseeeeeeeee........" She pouted. Mayank smiled at her and heaved a sigh. "OK, let's go then." He said moving towards her.

Nupur smiled and said smilingly. "Chalooo......"

Nupur didn't want him to go back to get his car which was there for repair so she thought of this idea. He was hardly back to himself and by going there he might again encounter those guys. Moreover she was loving to spend some time with him. But this was the reason she was hiding with that excuse. How could she accept that she wanted to walk home with Mayank. This would be completely UnNupurish and she was denying to accept the fact.

-----------------------

Both Mayank and Nupur were walking along the road, Mayank was listening Nupur intently, she was telling him about her life, her friends, family, everything and Mayank was listening silently, and admiring her. With each and every passing second he was getting to know about a completely different Nupur. She was not that silent, reserved, shy, restrain, and scared Nupur anymore with him and he was entirely loving this change.

Nupur was full on and on with her family history and Mayank was smiling looking at her changing expressions.

"Pata kia papa is really possessive for me, he is really much like my nana ji. Nana ji used to like me papa very much. He agreed for my papa and mama marriage instantly as my papa asked out for mama's hand. First their love was one sided, but then slowly mama too started loving papa.....and you know what.......... "

Nupur was still to continue with story but Mayank barged in, "Really? Seems like our story." Mayank winked. Nupur immediately kept quiet, looked at Mayank and spoke out slowly but audible to Mayank, looking down to avoid his gaze.

"Papa ne mama to kidnap nahi kiya tha."

Mayank tried his best to hide his grin but Nupur was far quick to notice and made the face as she turned her face side aways, What's so funny in it? Nupur chanted to herself. This was definitely not right even now in her view that Mayank kidnapped her and their marriage still wasn't revealed, no one knew about it. She never thought this incident to happen with her even in her worst nightmare, but that was done now.

"Waise Nupur, tum bilkul bhi waisi nahi ho jaisa maine socha tha." Mayank started something different to avoid that topic. He wanted to talk about this but this was probably not the right time. Moreover things were not like they seemed to be.

"Kia?" Nupur asked out, what could be the meaning of this now. Was she not like that Nupur anymore whom he loved.

"Kyon, kia hoa?"

"Hmm, kuch nahi." Nupur said looking away being confused at what could be the reason of his saying this. "I am not that Nupur anymore, matlab?"

"I mean pehle to you were just too quiet, scared all the time, reserved who hardly spoke but now''." Mayak trailed off looking at Nupur, trying to notice her expressions.

"Now what?" Nupur blurted out, "If you don't like my talking to you then alright, I won't say any''. She raised her voice.

Nupur couldn't complete her words because Mayank shushed her by pulling her towards him abruptly. "Tum sach main buhat bolti ho......" Mayank said with huge grin over his face but Nupur looked away saying....."Choro mujhy......" Trying to push him off.

"Wo to nahi ho sakta ab......." Mayank said smilingly. Nupur looked at him and asked out, "Kyon nahi ho sakta...... I am not anymore that Nupur na. So leave me. You must have been bored of me now, I knew it, sab larkey aise hi hotey hain. This is the reason I don't like boys and I don't believe in love. Aisi chhezien ab iss world main exist hi nahi kartien."

Mayank said it just to tease her bit but she was taking it seriously, moreover it was actually the truth that Nupur was changed now, changed with him. The reason behind it was only that he was coming to know about real Nupur gradually.

"Nupur, kia bol rahi ho tum?" Mayank said squint his brows confused at what has got into her to say all this.

"Kuch nahi. Please leave me Mayank." Nupur said again to move out of his grip.

"Nupur, there isn't anything in you which I don't love." Mayank said holding her by shoulders to make her realize, his love wasn't for the apparent and superficial things. He loves Nupur, no matter what. "I love you Nupur, aur mujhy kisi bhi aur cheez se koi farak nahi parta, aur na hi kabhi mera pyaar tumhare liye kam ho ga."He stopped to see her reaction but looking her quiet initiated in soft tone. "If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then you would realize how special you are to me."

Nupur was left stunned at his words she was trying to think of proper words to say something but nothing was accompanying. She simply lowered her gaze not able to meet Mayank's intense gaze which was probably burning her skin. Mayank pulled his arms and loosen his grip around her shoulders. Nupur moved some steps back, still her eyes lowered.

----------------------------------------------------

Nupur was looking at Mayank now and then, so was Mayank, while walking at the road. It had been almost 15 minutes they were walking, Nupur was tired by now, but didn't say it to Mayank because it was only her who asked out for walk so how she was supposed to say him now that she was tired. But right then her mind was just thinking about few minutes ago incident. Mayank words were echoing in her mind. She was cursing herself for being so impulsive and pessimistic about love. Her cheeks were getting hotter, feeling a stare fixated at her. To end the silence between them, Nupur initiated though it was completely unNupurish act to initiate any conversation but this silence was making her even more uncomfortable.

"Umm, Mayank...."

"Hmm?"

"Aik baat pochun?" Nupur asked out reluctantly.

"Of course......" Mayank said narrowing his eyes, think what she was about to ask and what was making her ask this reluctantly.

"Wo, actually'. Main wo........."

Mayank stopped in his ways and asked being curious now. "Nupur, kia baat hai?"

"tum ruk kyon gayye, itni bhi important baat nahi hai?" Nupur said trying to make situation lighter, she already was thinking millions a time before asking him this and now Mayank's curiosity was even creating hurdle for her. "I was just thinking, I mean, will you answer me honestly?"

"Of course Nupur, please now will you let me know what your question is?"

"Whydoyouloveme?"

"What?" Mayank uttered abruptly because he didn't get what she asked, "Nupur?"

"Offo I am just asking, why do you love me? What is that which make you fall in love with me, How did you get to know that you love me? How a person is supposed to feel once he fell in love.Which kind of feeling is this actually, just."

Nupur took a deep breath as she stopped, finally she asked out what she wanted to ask him since so long. But now it was time for Mayank to hold his breath.

"Kia hoa?"

Nupur asked getting no response from him.

"Nupur, so many questions, now which question I am supposed to answer first?"

"Ok, so tell me why do you love me?" Nupur said trying to make it easy for him. Mayank chuckled, but stopped at Nupur's glare.

"Ok ok, hmm, well ans of your question is." He stopped for a while, "I don't know."

"What? Why you don't know, Pyaar to tum ne kia hai, so you should know na."

"I seriously don't know." Mayank shrugged, "you would get to know about it once you would feel it." Mayank winked at Nupur and starts walking again. Nupur followed him saying "But how I would get to know about it?"

"Well, it's upto you, how can I tell you?"

"Kyon? Why can't you? Aisa thori na hota hai, ab mujhy kaise pata chaley ga?" Nupur said after thinking for a while. She was even getting confused by his confusing talks.

"Why are you asking all this?" Mayank inquired cunningly, "Tum kisi se pyaar karti ho?"

Nupur left dumbfounded when she heard him, what she was supposed to say now. "Nahi, main to, main to bas yunhi poch rahi thi, just like that." Nupur said walking across him, some steps ahead from Mayank. She shut her eyes tightly while chiding herself for her behaving so insanely. Mayank was left smiling broadly at her, and followed her trying to keep pace with her.

------------------------------

"Mujhy khana pakana nahi aata." Nupur said out of blue, Mayank knitted his brows at what she was upto today. Suppressing his laugh he asked. "To?" all he could manage to say.

"Nahi I was just telling you, you should know about it na, warna baad mein......" Nupur trailed off; as she noticed Mayank's wide smile.

"Well, its ok, main manage kar lun ga." Mayank said smilingly showing her his dimples, deciding to play along with her.

"Mujhy gussa bhi buhat zyada aata hai aur neend bhi." she said after thinking for few seconds

This time he couldn't suppress his laugh and said shaking with chuckle, "It's ok, I know that very well and moreover i know how to cool down people especially you aur neend well, wo to mujhy bhi buhat aati hai. So nothing to worry about"

Looking Nupur quiet and lost for a while Mayank asked hiding his laugh, "Aur koi baat nahi hai bataney wali.........."

Nupur looked at him shocked; he was taking it funny while she was serious. "I was serious."

"I know, lekin ab to buhat dair ho chuki hai, pehle pata hota to, may be kuch kar pata."

"Well there is a lot which you don't know yet." Nupur winked at Mayank.

Mayank was stunned looking Nupur winking, his mouth hung open, while Nupur cursed herself for her silly act once again. She was badly embarrassed at her act, wanted to disappear with the stroke of luck but that certainly wasn't gonna happen. "Ahh, what's wrong with me God, plzzz help me!!!!!!" Nupur said to herself while looking away from Mayank.

"I would love to know all that of which I am oblivious yet." Mayank smirked and walked along.

-----------------------------------------

"Mujhy nahi lagta main aaj ghar puhanch paon gi." Nupur pouted looking at Mayank who trying to collect the rain water in his palm. They both were standing below a tree for shelter, as it was raining heavily. All the problems were encountering Nupur in a day only.

"Ghar ja kar kia karo gi, look kitni amazing barish hai."

"Kia matlab kia karon gi, ghar main log kia kartey hain. I am already dead tired; how we are supposed to reach home now in this much rain?"

"Nupur you are too boring, I love rain you know." Mayank told her splashing some water of rain at her.

"I too love rain, lekin jab main ghar per hun tab." Nupur said pouring a handful of rain water at him.
"Well, you would love this rain, memorable rain of you life." Mayank said grinning at her.

"Oh really? How?" Nupur said trying to cover her head with her dupatta as now water was dripping from leaves of tree at them.

Mayank held her hand and dragged her with him in the rain. "Mayank, Mayank what are you doing, we are drenching." Nupur said pulling him with her to go under tree once again.

"nupur gelly to ham drakht (tree) ke nichy bhi ho jaayein ge, so why not to enjoy this rain."

"Mayank, kia yeh......." Before Nupur could say anything else Mayank was on knees before her stretching his hand farward.

"May I have the pleasure to dance with the fairy of my life!!!!!!"

Nupur seems as if she forgot to blink, Mayank's this gesture was making her smile whole heartedly. Not showing her happiness she said, "Umm, I can't dance, I never did before."

"Well isn't it great your first dance with me in this rain." Mayank quiped getting up on his feet and before Nupur could say anything else, Mayank held her hand and pulled her towards him.

Zindagi Do Pal ki

Zindagi Do Pal ki

Mayank slipped his hand around her waist and pulled her closer sending shivers ran down her spine, Nupur was looking amazed at him, lost in him. Mayank's gaze swept over her face, Nupur blushed harder. She was dancing for the first time, with Mayank, her first love, her husband, and that too in the rain. Myank raised his brows naughtily and swayed around with Nupur, at the beats of their hearts.

Intezar kabb tak

Hum karenge bhala

Tumhe pyaar kab tak na karenge bhala

Zindagi do pal ki

Dil mein Tumhari chupa di hai mene to apni yeh jaan

Abb Tumhi Isko Sambhalo Humein Apna hosh Kahan

Mayank twirled her around twice and pulled her in his arms, both were having the moment of immense pleasure with each other, enjoying the rain to their fullest. Mayank looked in her eyes; Nupur being not able to meet his gaze lowered her eyes shyly, while heat rose in her face. Mayank smiled profusely looking her blushing.

Bekhudi do pal ki

Zindagi do pal ki

Intezar KAb tak

Hum karenge bhala

Nupur was feeling her heart beat going insane at Mayank's proximity. It was getting difficult for her to remain like this in his arms. Mayank was looking at her with warmth, fondness and tenderness. She slowly removed her hands off his shoulders and moved a step back, looking down.

Ek chota sa vaada is umar se zyada SAchcha hain sanam

Har modh par saath Is liye rahete hain ab dono.

Before Nupur could move from her place Mayank held her hand and spun her impressively that now her back was pressing against his chest. Nupur heart beat was humming with Mayank's. Mayank moved her hair aside and placed his chin over her shoulder while swaying around slowly at the rhythm of rain drops. He could feel the aroma of her hair and her being which was making him lost in her. Nupur closed her eyes tightly, almost gasped, she was going week by her knees.

Dosti do pal ki

Zindagi do pal ki

Nupur turned around to face him and lightly smacked his face out of blue and moved back giggling. Mayank was shocked by her act and ran behind her to catch her as he realized what happened.

Intezar KAb tak

Hum karenge bhala

He get hold of her and took her in his arms while twirling around, Nupur slid her arms around his shoulders while hiding her face in his neck. Both were laughing whole heartedly, enjoying the rain, their closeness, friendship and love. Nupur would never have been so happy in her ever before this. Mayank actually made this rain memorable for her, a precious moment to treasure.

Zindagi Do Pal ki

Zindagi Do Pal ki

------------------------------

Rain was almost stopped; just a few drops were falling now and then. Cool breeze was blowing, adding the chillness in surrounding. Both mayank and Nupur were walking along. This 40 minutes distance would become so small, they didn't know. It seems as if it had passed with the blink of eye. Nupur's home was now in their sight, they both were wishing the time to stop there so that they could spend some more time together, a time to cherish for lifetime.

While walking along, their hands brushed for a second sending the chills through their being. Mayank looked towards Nupur, who was looking ahead but could feel Mayank's intense gaze at her. Nupur held her breath as she again felt his hands brushed across her hand, she could feel millions of butterflies rejoicing in her stomach. Mayank slowly caressed her hand with his little finger and slipped it across her finger sending shivers ran down her spine. At Nupur's no objection Mayank gently slide his hand into hers, and tightened his grip after intertwining his fingers into hers. Nupur's stomach was flipping up and down, and her heart was thumping insanely against her chest, she was afraid of Mayank's hearing her heart beating insanely. Nupur hands was still in his hand, only Mayank's fingers were intertwined strongly with hers but not Nupur's. She was not getting courage to hold his hand back. Mayank looked at Nupur by the corner of his eyes, noticing her gestures. Mayank wanted her terribly to hold his hand back, he knew well that Nupur too loves him, but also that it was not easy for her to show her feelings so never expected much from her.

Nupur saw her house only few feet away now and looked towards Mayank whose hand was still in hers. Nupur closed her eyes tightly and clenched her fingers across his hands finally. Mayank instantly looked towards her with disbelief and immense happiness while she was looking down, her cheeks turning crimson red, and hotter than ever. He was thrilled by her act would be an understatement. Mayank held her hand even strongly, he wished not to leave her hand ever as it was the first time, Nupur showed her feelings by her this small gesture. She was showing him, her undeclared feelings through her this small act, but still there are few things which one has to say at least once. And Mayank was waiting for that only when she would confess that she too loves him. Mayank owned a special place in her heart for him, he was aware of that so was Nupur.

They stopped infront of Nupur's home. Nupur looked at him while holding her breath. Mayank seemed not willing to leave her hand. Nupur slowly slipped her hand off his hold and whispered softly.

"Thanks......"

"kiss liye?" Mayank said narrowing his eyes, confused.

"For, for being with me and for making this night memorable for me." Nupur said softly looking down. Mayank smiled slightly, "Well, phir to thanks mujhy kehna chahiye, for making my life this much beautiful that I can't wish for anything else now."

Nupur looked in his eyes and shied away realizing that they were staring at each other without even blink of eyes, mumbled "Bye ......." and turned to go home.

Before taking even a step she immediately turned around and asked out, "How would you home now?"

Mayank grinned and replied, "By walk of course."

"Lekin itna zyada kaise chalo ge''?"

"Jaise aaya tha waise hi."

"Nahi, umm aik minute, main abhi aati hun, kahin jana mat." Nupur said to Mayank and ran towards her hosue. Mayank shouted from behind'..

"but Nupur............"

"One minute just........... " Nupur shouted back and entered in house. While Mayank let out a sigh, " what is she upto now?" Mayank said shaking his head smilingly thinking about today's incidents.

After waiting for almost 5 minutes finally Mayank apperceived Nupur running towards him.

"Nupur, kahan gayyi thi tum?"

Ignoring his question she stretched her hand farward while breathing heavily, "Car ki keys"

"lekin Nupur." Mayank said looking at her hand, she was handing him the keys of car.

"Yeh meri hi car hai, papa ki nahi hai." Nupur giggled.

"Arey I wasn't saying that, lekin main manage kar lun ga, its ok."

"Kaise kar lo ge, itna lamba rasta hai, please take it na." Nupur said to Mayanak, but he didn't seem willing to take the key so she added with chuckle, "Hamesha k liye nahi de rahi hun. Kal wapis kar dena."

Mayank laughed and took the keys from her hand shaking his head, "Agar na wapiss ki to?"

"To main papa ko bolon gi k tum ne meri car chura li hai." she snapped naughtily. and both broke into laughter.

"Bye." Nupur said smilingly.

"Of course bye, tum ab jao, thak gayyi ho gi tum."

"Pehle tum jao. Main chali jaon gi."

"Pehle tum." Mayank snapped, Nupur rolled her eyes, as she knew that she would have to go first, Mayank would do what he said.

"Ok, bye."

After bidding goodbye, she moved towards her home. Mayank stood there looking her retreating figure. Nupur turned around after reaching at door and waved good bye for last time before shutting the door. Mayank too waved back and let an audible sigh, as he moved his hands through his hair. Pata nahi kab mera Intazar fianlly khatam ho ga. Mayank said to himself as he sat in car, ignited the engine and drove away after tunning the radio on with song playing.

Zindagi Do Pal ki

Zindagi Do Pal ki

Intezar KAb tak

Hum karenge bhala

Zindagi do pal ki

Do press the like tab and feel free to comment..........πŸ˜† would really appreciate.

Luv you all
Rabi

a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Update soon Rabi... we are waiting for looonnnngg time.....

EDITED:

Rabi..... this was really long update... as much long as MN walk was....awesome update dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was getting butterflies all the way reading this update......and lot of things reminded me of my most favorite MN moments from the show..... like the fingers/hand brushing....like the intertwined hands.... Nupur'sbreathless blushes.... like the dance in the rain.... like eating ice-cream late night on the lonely street..... but all these scenes looked so fresh in your FF.... as if I'm experiencing them for the first time..... it had altogether different feeling....😳😳

And the song you used....WOW... my favorite song.... it's so appropriate for Mayank here... Intezaar kab tak karen hum bhala.... *sigh*

This is my most favorite update of this FF....(BTW it is part 20...not 21...πŸ˜†)

I already read it two times... and I still feel like reading it again and again.....

Loved how Nupur showed her feelings through that small action.... but it spoke her heart... I hope she confesses soon....

Out of curiousity.... what happened to the guy Nupur is engaged with? Is he still in the story? or did I miss any part?

love u for this update....

Edited by -Jess- - 13 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Oye hoye balle balle...............πŸ₯³..............rabi mubarkaaannn...........
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congo Rabi hum i am waiting cant wait to see what gonna happen next>333
..Mariyam.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Conggooooo Shongoooooooo Rabiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..............πŸ€—πŸ€—
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

OMG After LONG Time you've updated Gosh Gosh................Soooo Happpyyyy To Seee you updating and Reading it and Ahhhh I am Loving it bc it's Toooooo LongπŸ˜›>3333

Coming To The Update It was Really Fabulous Amazing Update Gosh I loved Every BiT OF IT.................Every Things You've Written was JusT OuT StandinG Loved The way you wrote Nupur Feeeling It was Really Amazing Tooo Seee how Her FeelinG Towards Mayank Now Had ChanGed was waiting Sooooo LonG For ThaT Day and I am SeeeInG IT>3333333

Ahhhh LoveD TheiR CuTe Talks😳 Wannna More OF MayUr In Your NexT Update GosH Tooo Cute They Are>3333 and Loved the song which was playing on the radioπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† then the car stopped Ahh i wished i can see Nupur Face tooo see how she got angry on Mayank Pooor HimπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............

Gosh I am LosT In TheiR FirsT Rain Dance and it what Song OMG ZDPK😍😍😍😍 ImagininG Nups Eyes Are Lowerd and Naughty Mayank MakinG  Her More Shy *Oye Hoye*😍

Ahhhh DID They DID IT Hold Their Hands OMG Gosh Gosh Gosh Rabi You Made My Dayyyyyyyyy wannna more of holding hands Gosh JusT The Same at we had in MayUr Scene *July* holding hands in RaiN>333333

Once Again I Really Loved This ParT LOTSπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› and yr Plz Do Update Soooon>3333CanT WaiT>3333
Edited by ArTiToTheEnd - 13 years ago
-sam- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new thread!!!!
Study well..... All the best...
As this part os really long i'll read later and comment....