Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hunk101 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Firstly I would like to apologise for being too harsh to the judges, my main motive wasn't to put down anyone but its just that when I find things fishy I am not able to keep quite, in the prev thread I only wanted to say was the given less points saying that its "Easy", but it wasnt so easy though. So that was the only thing. Anyways coming back to the cheenikum, I agree with ssk, I loved shreya's voice quality in the song.  

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Everything has been already said very well about this song ....nothing much to add ...I loved how she started the song so subtly and then takes those high notes so smoothly in antara ....does full justice to this very unusual, intricate and beautiful tune ....

As usual she is superb with her rendition,thus  bringing out the perfect mood of this song.....so I rate this song a ....

..........................................................................................10  !!!!!

xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hunk101

Firstly I would like to apologise for being too harsh to the judges, my main motive wasn't to put down anyone but its just that when I find things fishy I am not able to keep quite, in the prev thread I only wanted to say was the given less points saying that its "Easy", but it wasnt so easy though. So that was the only thing. Anyways coming back to the cheenikum, I agree with ssk, I loved shreya's voice quality in the song.  

Hunk bhaiyya, jaate jaate 'Cheeni Kum' ka score toh dete jao! πŸ˜ƒ
Hunk101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xobile

Hunk bhaiyya, jaate jaate 'Cheeni Kum' ka score toh dete jao! πŸ˜ƒ

Score toh kabka dediya, ab tum khud hi dhundloπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hunk101

Score toh kabka dediya, ab tum khud hi dhundloπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Ten on Ten hi diya hoga.... πŸ˜†
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I always feel a some kind of bond or connection with shreya melodious voice, such kind of innocense, & sweetness is rare. Cheenikum as is a fun & playful song it serves its purpose, shreya is awesome in the song. A 10 from me!
Heres another lovely song Jaane do na from the movie cheenikum, its beautifully sung!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ_NVVqfmq4[/YOUTUBE]
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Round 9 closing in 10 hours! Get your votes in!!!
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Polls are closed!!!

Audience Avg: 9.3
Judges Avg: 8.5

Final Avg: 8.9