Originally posted by: annushehzadi24

very nice FF...update soon n PM me plz!

thanx dear
ill try to update asap
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
PART 4

Finally the day that every girl awaits for dearly with a lot of happiness arrived but Nupur was not happy. To the contrary she was probably one of the most unhappy brides ever.
Once again nupur was looking like a star, an angel who had graced the earth. In her green and red leghna she was ready to kill.

there was only one person in the whole wide world who could match her grace and beauty and that was none other than the bridegroom Mayank himself.
In his cream coloured sherwani which was a complete contrast to nupurs dress he was looking like a Greek God.

As nupur descended the stairs not only mayank but all the people present could not help but gaze at her with mouths open. Soon she was standing next to mayank and the jayamala started.

S: saali sahiba haar pahna bhi dijiye mera bhai kabse intezaar kar raha hain
Nupur turned beetroot red on hearing these comments.
G: haan nupur ab mayank tko tang karna band kar.

Finally after all the ribbing nupur faced she placed the garland around mayanks neck. Mayank was way too eager to marry nupur and even before nupur had brought back her hands he placed the garland around her neck which unfortunately did not go unnoticed by sajan.

S/G: ooooooooooo kisi ko bahut jaldi hain shaadi ki. Hmmmmmmm
M: dekho ab aap dono bas karo warna main aur nupur aap dono ke saare raaz khol denge. Samajhe
Nupur who was silent all along laughed at mayanks obvious threat and for the first time after her separation from RV she was laughing whole heartedly and from the heart.

Mayank was quick to notice the fact that her eyes were void of the pain he had sensed a few days back. He was happy that finally nupur was happy. Even nupur felt the change in her mood.
After dinner the marriage ceremony starts.
They stand up for the pheras and with each passing second nupur comes a step closer to being tied for life with mayank, a step closer to becoming Mrs. Nupur Mayank Sharma.
A step further from RV her heart says at the same moment, a step further from the guy she loved.
A step closer to all the new relations in her life, a step closer to mayank himself, a step closer to the moment she will have to surrender herself to her best friend and now her husband.
Nupur is so lost in her thought that she does not realize when mayank fills her maang with the sindoor and ties the mangalsutra around her neck.

As they stood together the baraat was in awe that how could two people match so much. Standing alone everybody felt that something was amiss but when MAYUR stood together they were like a Jodi made in heaven. Ek aisi Jodi jisse khud Bhagwan ne badi kursat main banaya ho

After the bidaai, gunjan took nupur to her and mayanks room. Nupur is sitting in the centre of the bed as shown in movies. Mayank entersand closes the door behind him. Nupur feels anxious, nervous and even a bit scared after hearing the lock click

NUPURS POV:
Ab main kya karun? Mayank ko toh abhi tak Rv aur mere bare main sach nahi pata. Kya is waqt use batana sahi hoga ya ab mujhe use yeh sach chipana chahiye. Ab hamario shaadi ho gayi hain sur koi bhi loadka is baat ko bardaasht nahi kar sakta ki uski biwi kisi aur se pyaar Karen. Lekin main is naye rishte ki shuru wat jhoot se nahi karna chahti. Hey Bhagwan meri help kijiye.

MAYANKS POV:

Ab mujhe kya karna chahiye. Main kya karun uske paas jaun…nahi nahi agar use bura laga toh…mayank yeh tu kya keh raha hain ab who teri biwi hain. Uske paas nahi jayega toh phir kya karega stupid…ab jab hum dono akele ho hi gaye hain toh mujhe nupur se kuch puchna bhi hain. Mujhe janna hain ki uski aankhon main itna dard kyun tha? Kya who khush nahi hain shaadi se…mayank apne dimag ko aaram de agar use shaadi nahi karni hoti toh woh pehle hi bata deti. After all teri best friend hain tujhse kuch nahi chupati who.

Mayank moves closer to nupur and slowly removes her ghoonghat only to see her fearful and anxious eyes which were full of uncertainty.
M: nupur, main tumhe khaunga nahi. Itni tension main kyun ho…?
N: nahi mayank, who baat yeh hain ki ummmm who
Mayank understand sher obvious hesitation
M: acha chodo, tum ja kar change karlo. Bahut thak gayi hogi. Subah se itni saare rasam aur riwaaz.
N: nahi mayank pehle aap meri baat suniye
M: aap nahi tum
N: ji...?
M: nupur hamari shaadi hone ka yeh matlab nahi hain ki hamare relation main change aayega. Tum mujhe aap kyun kah rahi ho. Aur haan yeh ji, suniye bhi mat kahna. Mayank is fine
N: ok. Lekin mayank mujhe tumse ek baat kahni hain. Mayank baat yeh hain ki…woh…
M; nupur dekho daro mat saaf saaf kaho kya baat hain? Aur haan ek baat aur kuch bhi ho jaye main hamesha tumhare saath rahunga. Ok. Ab bato
N( closes her eyes nad says it all in one go): mayank main kisi aur se pyaar karti hun. Maine shaadi zabardasti ki hain. Main tumse pyaar nahi karti. Mom dad ne shaadi fix kardi aur meri ek bhi baat nahi sunni

Mayank is shocked after listening to nupurs confession and then weakly starts laughing

M: nupur main janta hun kit um mazak bahut acha karti ho lekin yeh koi time hain mazak karne ka? Aur woh bhi aaj ke din? Aaj hamari shaadi hui hain nupur
N; main mazak nahi kar rahi mayank. Main Rv se pyaar karti hun. Main use shaadi karna chahti thi lekin mom dad ko manzur nahi tha. Unhone Rv ko ghar se bahar nikal diya aur meri shaadi tumse fix kardi
M: nupur kyat um sach kah rahi ho?
Nuopur just downs her lashes in shame. Mayank understands that she is telling the truth
M: nupur tumne mujhe pehle kyun nahi bataya? Agar tum chahti toh main khud tumhari shaadi Rv se karwa deta. Nupur tumhe meri zindagi se khelne ka haq kisne diya? Bolo nupur bolo?
Nupur starts crying
N: mayank maine bahut koshish ki ki main tumhe sab sach bata dun lekin main nahi bata payi. Mujhe maaf kardo mayank. Lekin aaj se main tumhari patni hun aur main wada karti hun ki main puri kloshish karungi apne saare dharma nibhane ki. Tumhara mujh par pura haq hain mayank.

(pointing out to the situation at hand ie their first night)

Mayank understands nupurs plight and even though he is shattered knowing that his feelins are not reciprocate dby nupur he controls himself
M: nupur look at me. Look at me…do you trust me?
N: ofcourse I do mayank. I trust you more than myself
M:so stop crying
Mayank wipes her tears and makes her look into her eyes
M: now tell me where is Rv?
N: I don't know. He left after dad refused his proposal
M: ok. Don't worry. In the morning I will call my investigator and try to find out about Rv and at the same time I will also call my lawyer.
N; but why mayank?
M: don't you love him mupur?
N: I do but I have also accepted this marriage. I have accepted you as my husband and partner for life.
M: but nupur if you don't love me then what is the point of this marriage?
N: mayank it is true that I don't love you but now I have moved from my past. You are my present and future. And why were you going to call a lawyer?
M: for a divorce
N: nahi mayank, plz believe me I have accepted this marriage and you. I may not love you but I respect you for all that you have done for me and all that you are doing for me. Mayank from today I am all yours and you have all rights on me. Tumhe haq hain. And one more request please donot try to locate Rv.
M: ok nupur. As you say. The fact that you have accepted this marriage is more than enough for me. Rest assured I will always stay in my limits and never touch you.
N: mayank I have also accepted you so from my side you have all the rights on me.
M: nahi nupur. I did not marry you for that reason. Anyways so from now on promise me that you will never hide anything from me and you will never ever cry.
N: I promise mayank
M: now that's like my nupur. Acha chalo ab change karlo. Bahut thak gayi hogi. Aur haan tum bed par so jao main niche so jaunga. Im sorry lekin main bahar nahi so sakta
N: mayank plz tum bed par so jao warna main bahut guilty feel karungi meri wajah se tumhe itni problem ho rahi hain
M: nahi nupur, its ok. Main so jaunga. Tum bathroom main change karlo.
Nupur decided to drop the argument for the moment. Nupur walks in on mayank changing his clothes. Mayank is wearing only his lowers and nupur feels embarrassed.
M(oblivious to her embarrassement): nupurt tum bed par so jao
And turns around to wear his shirt
N: main kah rahi hun mayank tum so jao bed par
M: tum
N: tum
M: tum
N:acha ek kaam karte hain hum dono bed par so jaate hain. Bed itna bhi chotha nahi hain ki hum dono fit na aaye.
M: lekin nu…
N(interrupts him): I trust you mayank
These words fill mayank with happiness. He is extremely happy to know that nupur trusts him so much and is also ready to forget her past and move on with him as her life partner.
Soon after both go off to sleep

[IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/30cw11s.jpg" />
Edited by mayur_my_jaan - 14 years ago
-madhvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 update n thanks for the pm
-Annu- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
very nice update ...............plz continue soon n PM me next time!
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
simply amazing update love mayur conv thnx shruti 4 d pm
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear!
continue soon
nd thnx for the pm 😊
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aweosme update.luved it..thnks for da pmmmm
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey shruti luvly update yaar beautifully expresed nd writen nd kept d photo too wao amazing work nd yup miss mayur nd show i mean its like watching a dead show where no fun is their. but ur updates r keeping alive d magic which has lost sumwhere thnx for it my dearest frnd.
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi shruti
awesome update.
loved mayur a lot
accha hua ki nips sab kusch bata diya
and mayank he is so sweet- he wants to locate RV
but nups also a nice person. he accept mayank as her husband and trying to move on
hope jaldi in dono ki bij payar ho jaye.
good job.
keep it up