TOI: Thin is not in..Vivaan!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Thin is not in Vivaan!

Jun 9, 2010, 12.00am IST
Whatever happened to Vivaan Bhatena! He seems to be getting thinner by the day and honestly, we don't think it suits him anymore!

The lanky look is surely not the best to flaunt. Of course, it's probably Vivaan's attempt to look younger to compete with the youngsters coming on to the scene (he'd rather not be offered senior roles!), but this isn't working for him. Time to go back to your original look Vivaan...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think he looks hot :D He looked smoking in PKB!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank for the article Tanu😊
Yeah it' s true he has lost weight since PKB first started....Most people lost weight in the heat and due to active work....The filming for D3 dadagiri must have been hard.....He abviously loves his food, his tweets are full of food related matters😃....The reporter makes me laugh😆.....Why would Vivan want to work at looking younger?....He already looks younger than his age, playing Shashank proved that⭐️.....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 14 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow another article on vivan😳...thx dear for sharing😃
i think he lost a bit of weight during D3...coz he looked perfecto during PKB days😳
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i thought he looked really really good in pkb and much younger than his 31 years....why shd HE need to worry about younger people?...he looks younger and better than most and HE CAN act too....
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Tanu!

He looked good in PKB, he can still do younger roles!