Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xobile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ssk13809

Alka Yagnik would lose to Anuradha Paudwal

Yeah, that's why music directors chose Alka Yagnik to originally sing the songs, but had to be forced into dubbing their creations with Anuradha's voice.

PS @ brahmabul: I've updated my post above with clues to where we might be able to find two versions of the same song.

Edited by xobile - 14 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah guys, CPR giving Alka a 8, and Anuradha a 6 has nothing to do with her being Alka's biggest fan, and seeing that Alka might get eliminated this round. It almost seems like I saw a +1 for Alka added at the end, and a -1 for Anuradha. But that can't be the case. It has nothing to do with who is her favorite singer. Nope, nothing to do with that. Nothing at all. I mean, BIG coincidence here. That's all.

Seriously how low can you stoop? You are probably the only person to think that I am partial towards Alka ji only because she is my favorite. I bet if you didn't know that she was my favorite you wouldn't be putting such accusations on me. But fine if that's how you want to take it FINE! Just want to say I RESPECT each and EVERY singer and think they are all fabulous. Its only human nature to have a favorite. That doesn't mean that I'm giving my favorite extra points and the others minus points. Its so immature for you to even think that way. But then again the person who is telling me this does the same exact thing for Himesh ji. Whatever. No use arguing with those that don't understand anything and like putting the blame on others!
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Seriously how low can you stoop? You are probably the only person to think that I am partial towards Alka ji only because she is my favorite. I bet if you didn't know that she was my favorite you wouldn't be putting such accusations on me. But fine if that's how you want to take it FINE! Just want to say I RESPECT each and EVERY singer and think they are all fabulous. Its only human nature to have a favorite. That doesn't mean that I'm giving my favorite extra points and the others minus points. Its so immature for you to even think that way. But then again the person who is telling me this does the same exact thing for Himesh ji. Whatever. No use arguing with those that don't understand anything and like putting the blame on others!

Wow I made a post saying that you aren't partial or biased. And you attack me. 😆

This really shows how insecure you are. And in fact, since you reacted in such a way, it shows you actually ARE biased and partial.
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xobile

Yeah, that's why music directors chose Alka Yagnik to originally sing the songs, but had to be forced into dubbing their creations with Anuradha's voice.

PS @ brahmabul: I've updated my post above with clues to where we might be able to find two versions of the same song.

So what? It's not like MDs choose the best possible option for every song. They like to experiment sometimes.

Alka Yagnik became so "dominant" as you so speak AFTER Anuradha stopped singing for Hindi Films. If Anuradha kept singing, there would be no dominance of Alka.

Even Kavita says Anuradha is the best singer (over Alka).
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@xobile

Hey thanks man. Its quite shocking to me actually. Kya kuch hota hain industry mein.
xobile thumbnail

Wow I made a post saying that you aren't partial or biased. And you attack me. 😆

This really shows how insecure you are. And in fact, since you reacted in such a way, it shows you actually ARE biased and partial.

So, basically, you attack somebody first.

If they defend themselves, that proves you were right in the first place.

Wah, kya logic hai - this even beats the elite/universal singer logic!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

ssk13809 thumbnail

So, basically, you attack somebody first.

If they defend themselves, that proves you were right in the first place.

Wah, kya logic hai - this even beats the elite/universal singer logic!

🤣

But I didn't attack her. I said she was NOT biased or partial. If I had attacked her, you would have a point, awful logic. But I didn't. Read my post again.

xobile thumbnail
CONGRATS TO BRAHMABUL ON BECOMING A GOLDIE 🥳
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

CONGRATS TO BRAHMABUL ON BECOMING A GOLDIE 🥳

All thanks to fights between Anu ji and Himesh ji...😛
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks like things are getting tense here as the competition is geting more serious and we have potential eliminations of Alka, Anuradha, or Sunidhi