Vivan Back On The Stage

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Vivan is going to New York to proform his 26/11 play.....Below is the link to an old IFarticle about the first proformance.....
I read in some recent articles that he would be going to proform it again in New York.....Today's tweet seems to indicate that, he is preparing for the role he played before😊.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wishing him all the best😛
kkushi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omggggg....i live in ny......i wish i could c or meet him!!!!!
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ballball

<font color="#ff00cc">omggggg....i live in ny......i wish i couldc or meet him!!!!!</font>

lucky u.....his play prob will be in broadway....i live in cali....across the coast but still me so happy...
The_May_Rose thumbnail

According to Divya Palet (Vivan's sister-in-law), the play will be proformed in August.....You acess her tweets by following her link on Vivan's twitter page.....I think she wrote the play.....

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

According to Divya Palet (Vivan's sister-in-law), the play will be proformed in August.....You acess her tweets by following her link on Vivan's twitter page.....I think she wrote the play.....

Yes, she is his sis-in-law and the author of this play. It is called "A Personal War" and will be performed as part of the NYC Fringe Festival. Tickets are at an affordable $15 and can be purchased online starting July 23rd. It is the only entry from India!! Way to go Divya!!
Oh, how I envy you !! Wish I were in NY and not in FL
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vista90pro

</div>

<div>

Yes, she is his sis-in-law and the author of this play. It is called"A Personal War" and will be performed as part of the NYC Fringe Festival. Tickets are at an affordable $15 and can be purchased online starting July 23rd. It is the only entry from India!! Way to go Divya!!

Oh, how I envy you !! Wish I were in NY and not in FL

yaar adding that 15$ to 800 $ for air ticket from cali to ny...does kind of make it out of my reach....... 😉 ...but way to go divya...and way to go vivan ..... 👏 ⭐️
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Poor guy, is working hard to get back into role....Look what he tweeted today.....

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Update for 10th June 2010.....

VivanBhathena
Learned the correct way to serve today..now my whole arm hurts..but great workout..have to lose the last 3kg