--^-- NaKsh :: Love Castle # 33 --^--

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Last week, we asked our tinsel town actors as to what would they want superstar Akshay Kumar, also famous for his culinary skills, to cook for them. They spoke their hearts out dreaming of Akki turning into their man Friday. This time we asked them if  they have ever lit a stove, cut vegetables and got the right mix of spices to impress that special someone in their lives. Read on to know their response.

Showing 3 of 6 images Previous   Next

Naitik
I am not a master at cooking but I can do basic cooking. I have cooked to impress Nisha during the begining of our relationship and I had made omelette and she liked it and basically we both try to make different dishes. We both can make sabzis and continental food like spaghetti, then puddings. During my struggle days, I used to make  dry aaloo ki sabzi which had onions, tomatoes and our Indian masala, which had to be cooked in water.

--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
                        wowwwww!! ...congrts gurls! ..
v r now on32nd thread ..of lc! ...woww! ..letz rawk diz thread ..n finish it as soon as possi ..heheπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..

nywyz ..notty nakshianz ...r super active! .! ..soo no prblm ..

letz party guys ...πŸ₯³..πŸ₯Ί
Edited by pravz_me - 13 years ago