Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
oh please. you don't know anything.
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

oh please. you don't know anything.

I didn't want to expose your sad story, but I'll make it quick, maybe you'll realize it's not so bad after all. Though you are in your early 20s, you are maturing late and still act like a teenager. Okay. And I know how teenage love stories go. Here's what happened...

So I remember you saying you were a Abhishek Bachchan fan. You fell in "love" with him from his movies. Recently you found out he was married to Aishwariya Rai. That broke your heart. Now you are very sad and regretting you fell in "love" with him and songs like "Rabba" relate to your situation and the ones you posted of Anuradha.

Just some advice, 10 years from now you will laugh at this. Trust me.

Now let's not take the attention away from the thread, and move on. You'll be alrite. If you need more advise, just PM me.

Edited by ssk13809 - 14 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ssk13809

I didn't want to expose your sad story, but I'll make it quick, maybe you'll realize it's not so bad after all. Though you are in your early 20s, you are maturing late and still act like a teenager. Okay. And I know how teenage love stories go. Here's what happened...

So I remember you saying you were a Abhishek Bachchan fan. You fell in "love" with him from his movies. Recently you found out he was married to Aishwariya Rai. That broke your heart. Now you are very sad and regretting you fell in "love" with him and songs like "Rabba" relate to your situation and the ones you posted of Anuradha.

Just some advice, 10 years from now you will laugh at this. Trust me.

Now let's not take the attention away from the thread, and move on. You'll be alrite. If you need more advise, just PM me.

🤣 That is the worst example that someone could have ever given me. And my situation relates NO WHERE to that example. I think I'm quite matured thankyouverymuch! Thanks for the inaccurate but helpful advice!
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What an old song! Yet still ever-green! :)

A subtle beginning, energy could have been a little more high. Very nice variations brought in. Expressions are so soft and delicate. The words are emphasized correctly and with complete focus. Throw could have been better. The way she sings "Kasam Chaahay Le Lo.." with that pleading yet up-right tone is remarkable. So, romantic! A very decent performance, no doubt.

Would like to give a 9 out of 10.
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Woww what a beautiful rendition!!!!!!👏 ..Really happy that an artist of her stature has been added to the WC round !!!!....How softly she hits antara part ....with precision and perfect expression...Feel like listening again and again....
She expressed that yearning so well....with perfect sur
excellent choice for an excellent singer
....will definitely rate this song
a......................................................................................9
xobile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmm... I think Anuradha Paudwal was not part of the original 12 because the focus was on singers who were still relevant/active in the 2000's. I am not a fan, so I didn't really mind her absence.

But now that she has a way in, Ms. Paudwal could go a long way in IF's Indian Idol - she has the bestselling album of Bollywood history (Aashiqui) in her kitty, after all! Just those songs could take her through the whole contest!

'Bahot Pyar' is a vintage Nadeem-Shravan track! If Woh Ajnabee were here, I'm sure she'd love it. I must say, N-S had an amazing knack for easy melody in the 90's. They really shaped the sensibilities of filmi melody, I think. Unfortunately, they're a bit stale now... 🤔

Anuradhaji has an awesome grasp on sur. To give such a flawless rendition before all these pitch correction technologies came out is a feat in itself. Some of the harkats she's taken on 'karrrte' and 'sanammm' are admirable. And the slow pace of the song means that she has to sustain for a long time without a breath.

I felt that the singing improved as the song went on. Her projection at the beginning could have been better - I couldn't even hear the 'kh' in 'khuda'. But her throw became more bouncy as she went on. I loved her high pitch sections. As ssk wil tell you, a female singer who can hit the high notes well always impresses me. And Anuradhaji takes care of those high notes beautifully!

If the song were more difficult, it could have warranted a 10. But all I can give now are 9 points and a lot of compliments! Hope she makes it into the next round.

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome song an all time fav

perfect10
Truemusiclover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After Lata Anuradha Paudwal is my most favourite female singer. Her voice is the sweetest. I felt sad when she stayed away from singing film songs. We missed many other hems from her voice.
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Everyone get your votes in.....Poll closes in about 24 hours!
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xobile

Hmm... I think Anuradha Paudwal was not part of the original 12 because the focus was on singers who were still relevant/active in the 2000's. I am not a fan, so I didn't really mind her absence.

She sang some hit songs in the 00s as well. To be honest, some of the best "sung" songs from the 00s I've heard.