continue soon

love
Riddss
Edited by Riddss - 13 years ago
funkybratz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
loved it!
add me in your pm list...
sooo what is actually the prob with ridz??????
need to find out
love ya...wonderful part
maleeha😊
Shre28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
nice part..........waiting 4 more.....cont soon
-Tina- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@prinz
thnks a lot !!.... hmmm whether armaans plan goes well or not we'd have to see in the next update :P...

@kashndsel4eva
thnks a lot :) .... theres lots of more emotions in the next parts ... mainly love :P

@fiza @ ankit, jiya
thnks a lot  guys :)

@arohaanangel
thnks a lot :) .... yeah i will pm u :)

@ashu
thnks a lot :) ...surely i'd be regular :)

@crazy_4_karan
thnks :) ... yes there'd be lots of 'moments' ... armaan can do anything :) .. yeah i'l ryt the next part super soon :)

@karans_angel
thnks a lot :) ... yeah i'd pm u :)

@naureen_aly , @moonlight2630
thnks a lot :) 

@kash_deewaanie
thnks :) ... indeed google is :)

@cutee987
thnks a lot :) ... da friendship bit is taken from my life...touchwood i have a few close frnds..and we'd do anythin for each other...

@riddss
thnks :)

@maleha
thnk :) .. surely i will add you :) ... the prob wid ridz...u'd noe soon :)

@tia
thnks :)

@attitude baby
thnks a lot :)

-Tina- thumbnail
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOVE IN 7 NIGHTS
             Part-2
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1 - - 5:30 PM

Armaan sat in the hall of their two bedroom suite...one room was for the girls and one for the boys...when they were offered the suite they took up readily...they'd be together full time that way ...

Nikki entered the suite and found armaan sitting in the hall deep in thought..

Nikki-Armaan... kya hua?

Armaan-Hey Niks..πŸ˜•

Nikki sat down next to him...

Nikki-I'm really sorry hum lunch saath main nahi kar payye...woh hum dusre restaurant main chale gayye..and reservation ke baad they dint let us get out...annoying😑...khair Ridz se baat huyi ??

Armaan-Its ok Niks...tumhara text padha tha...ridz se baat huyi...i made her cry niks..i'm a bad friend..πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

Niks-Armaan...

Armaan-Sach...she cried entirely because of me...and niks main usse gussa nahi reh sakta yaar..and i cant see her cry...this is not as easy as i thought it was...i'm stuck....mera plan nahi chalega

Nikki kept a hand on his shoulder..

Nikki-Armaan...dekho..ridz ko thoda waqt doon...yeh ek doo din ka rona is better than mahinooo ke depression aur duri na?

Armaan sighed..

Armaan-Pata nahi niks...jitna soch raha hoon..utna confuse hoo raha hoon...😭

Niks-Acha mere pass ek idea hain... tum Jao aur rids se normally baat karo...ussey pehle acha toh feel karwao...make her feel relaxed...then only she'd discuss with you na...be good to her armaan..she needs you not in the angry mode but in the smiling mode....

Armaan nodded..

Armaan-As long as she doesnt cry i can do anything...but she...tears appear at the slightest of problems...main kya karoon...i cannot see ridzy cry ya..😭😭😭

Niks-Chill armaan...go with a smile and speak to her..she wont cry !!😊

Armaan nodded..

Armaan-Room main hain..i'm going..

Niks-Go !!

Armaan got up and went...Abhi was at the door ... he entered..

Abhi-All ok ?

Niks-Not really...will be soon ... dont worry ...

Abhi nodded..

Niks-Amy bear ko itna pareshaan kabhi nahi dekha...uska plan chala hi nahi...aisa kabhi nahi hua...ridzy main kuch toh baat hain..

Abhi-Hmmm .. waisey Tum usse amy bear kyun bulati hoon?

Niks-Uski body dekhi hain..HUGEEEEEEEEE !! * she spread her hands apart trying to give a visual effect*πŸ˜›.... jaisey teddy bear hota hain...sweet soft and comfy... waisey hi mera amy bear !!!...

Abhi forced a smile..

Nikki-Waisey shayad body tumhari bhi buri nahi hogi..

Abhi looked up and smiled..

Nikki gave a chessy grin..

Nikki-Woh kya hain na armaan ne bahut baar hug kiya hain..i mean console karney ke liye...ya phir khushi baatney ke liye....so i know hes huge...like a soft teddy bear...tumne kabhi properly hug hi nahi kiya...😳😳

Abhi looked at her..what was she trying to hint at...For the first time he felt that maybe nikki ....omg!! ...

Abhi smiled.

Armaan knocked on the door...there was no reply..about a minute passed..

Armaan-Riddhima...

There was no response...the door was not locked from inside...so armaan who was getting worried..just walked in ..

He saw her in the sit-out...

He called to her

Armaan-Riddhima..

Ridz jumped out of the chair...she was standing in her tee and tracks...she picked her jacket and wore it..and zipped it to the top... 

Ridz-Haan armaan...bolo..

Armaan-Tumse do minute baat kar sakta hoon ...

Ridz nodded..

They sat on the bed...

Armaan-Ridz i'm really sorry for the way i behaved...mujhe tumse itna rude nahi hona chahiye tha...

Ridz-Its ok Armaan...tumhara gussa sahi tha...galti toh maine ki thi...tumhe bahut hurt kiya...tumhe ignore kiya itney saareey mahiney...tumhare texts ke reply nahi diyee...tumharey phone calls ko uthaya nahi... jab nikki ne outings ke liye bolo usko mana kar diya...it was my fault armaan..

Armaan-Ridz...yeh jo saari cheezein tumne boli na...mujhe bura zaroor laga....lekin ridz iss sab ke liye toh maine tumhe kabka maaf kar diya..tumhe pata hain iss sab se 100 guna zyada mujhe kis baat ka bura laga?

Ridz-Main samjhi nahi ..

Armaan-More than the fact that you ignored me for so long I felt bad when my best friend dint feel comfortable enough to share her problems with me...

Ridz-Armaan its not like that..

Armaan ( continued as if he dint hear her) .. tumhe pata hain jab bhi main problem main hota ... jab bhi mujhe kuch samjh nahi aata....aagey kya karna hain pata nahi hota mere haath khud ba khud mere contact book main jaakar ridz ko phone kar dete...

Ridz mere har problem main the first word that comes to my mind is "ridz" .. tumney meri har problem solve ki hain..

Tumney mujhe jaisey duffer ko semester exams ke math paper main pass karwaya...i mean...ridz main school main final exam ko chodh ke har exam fail kiya...har exam all thru the year..in maths...final exams main bhi kabhi kabhi yuhin pass karwa dete...because of my sports achievements...i brought so much fame to my school...

Ridz meri zindagi ke worst times main tumney mera saath diya...2nd year main jo meri halat thi..i would have had a total breakdown aggar tum nahi hoti..itneey saareey problems..and then the whole thing with suzzane..main pagal ho raha tha...tum ayyi aur yun mere saarey problem gayab kar diye...

Armaan-I'm sorry..main tumhe force nahi karunga...its just that i want to see you smile..thats all ... aur tum jaanti hoon main thoda possesive hoon...

Ridz-Thoda?😲😲... Bahut zyada !!

Armaan laughed..

Armaan-Sorry Ridz...

Ridz-Its ok armaan..can we behave normally now?

Armaan-Yes ridz...i promise...tumharey problems ke baarey main kuch nahi puchunga...i'd make sure you have the best seven days of your life

Ridz smiled..

Ridz-thanks armaan...and i'm really sorry main abhi apney problems discuss karna nahi chathi...i just want peace and i want to enjoy these seven days...but i promise i'l tell you everything sometime...but just not now !!

Armaan-ITs ok ridz...do it only if you want to...warna its ok... just remember kisi bhi second tumhe laggey ki god mujhse yeh nahi hoga...apni sari problems mujh par dal doon...i'd be there.. sab kuch apney sar lene...you can just chill after that..

Ridz-Yeah i will :)

Armaan-Ok so Armaan Malik and Riddhima Gupta are back !!

Ridz smiled..

Armaan had a bigger smile seeing ridz smile !!

Armaan-Ek second..ek msg bhejna tha..

Ridz-Sure

Armaan took his phone out and typed an sms

"Niks...i love you so much !!!...thanks for da idea... All izz well...i just had to speak to her normally... my smiling ridzy is back... when we come out just behave normal...we'r forgetting everything a.t.m... jus havin fun for these 7 days...i'm so happy...shes also happy..we 4 are gonna have the time of our lives... :) :) :) :) "

Meanwhile Ridz thought to herself... Kaisey batoon tumhe .... itna kuch kehney ko hain...lekin tumse kaisey kahoon...tumse durr rehna mera faisla nahi tha...meri majboori thi....

Armaan looked back at ridz..

Armaan-Acha suno...yahan na ek adults only hotel aur ek adults only bar hain ... aaj raat mere saath chalo dinner pe...to the adults only hotel... πŸ˜›

Ridz-Armaan !!.. Grow up !!... And by the ways... main nahi aa rahi kisi adults only hotel main...

Armaan-Oh ridz...dont be a kid...please come..please.... please...

Ridz-I dont know...dekhtein hain..

Armaan inched closer...ridz stiffened...she could feel his nose at her cheek...he moved and brought his mouth close to her ear...

Armaan-Its not like a date Ridz...itna bhav mat khao..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He went back normally and began to laugh..

Ridz- ARRRRMAAAAAN !!!

Armaan couldnt stop laughing...

Ridz-Hmph ...kaun aana chatha hain tumharey saath .... date par...ewwiee !!...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Armaan smiled..

Armaan-Oh please ridz...dont lie...i know you secretly wish this was like an official date..πŸ˜›

Ridz-Oh Mr.Malik...dont be in any misunderstandings..πŸ˜‰

Armaan-So you dont want to go on a date with me ? ,,, I mean like you dont find me hot or anything ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ridz-Armaan...yeh flirty lines kisi aur ko sunana...bahut saari firangi hain ship par πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Armaan-Unehy bhi sunaoga jaan...you shouldnt feel neglected no !!πŸ˜›

Ridz laughed !!

Armaan-I know Ridz you find me too hot to resist...iss liye mujhse durr bhagti rehti hoon..

Ridz smiled...gave armaan a build-your-fake-castle-in-the-air look...She got up from the bed and went to get a glass of water ...

Armaan went behind her..

He wrapped his hands around her from behind...his hands resting on her stomach..

Ridz-Armaan...bas na bahut ho gaya...i'l come with you...aur flirt karney ki zaroorat nahi hain..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Armaan-Yeh flirt nahi ... mera pyaar hain darling...

He increased his grip on her stomach..

As a reflex she place her left hand over his..

He had a naughty smile on his face..

He thought... Its time to play the fool with you ridz !!

Armaan-I love you Ridz..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He began to rub her tummy sensously...

Ridz-Armaaaaaaaaaannnnn

She unknowingly let the moan out of her mouth in the most seductive tone ever.....

When ridz realized she was shocked...it was too late....

Ridz dropped the glass of water in her right hand...

Ridz jumped...

Ridz sat on the bed immediately ... her head spinning...what were they doing...

Armaan-Ridzy chill...main toh bass yuhin tumharey saath mazaak kar raha tha...chill ...

Ridz nodded..

Ridz-Ofcourse Armaan i know...utna tooh tumhe jaanti hoon..Woh suddenly glass tut gaya na...i just got a sudden shock...thoda haath main lagg gaya..

Armaan-Dikhao..

Ridz-Nahi Armaan...its ok main dekh longi..i'l just go get it done...

Armaan-Areey Ridz main karta hoon.

Ridz-No no .. i'l do it...

Ridz rushed to the washroom...

Armaan sat on the bed thinking...

Armaan-Ridz aisey darr kyun gayyi...she looked dazed....and if i remember right i heard her moan back there...it was such a seductive voice....hey bhagwan ...this is so confusing...

Ridz came out two minutes later..

Armaan-You fine?

Ridz nodded..

Armaan glanced at the watch...

Armaan-Oh shoot... its 6:05.... shit shit...tom and jerry comes at 6.... i'ev missed five minutes already..shit shit...ridz raat ko ready rehna...tum aa rahi hoon na mere saath?? .... *pause* date par..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ridz also smiled -- Haan thekhe..

Armaan-Ok bye...i have to rush..tom and jerry miss kar raha hoon..

He dashed out of the door...

Ridz sat on the bed thinking...

Ridz-Kya kar rahi hain ridz...focus..control !!.... *phew* ...

She smiled..

Nikki entered few minutes later...cursing armaan...

Ridz-Kya hua?

Nikki-Areey itna bada ho gaya hain😑😑 ... pagal ho gaya hain...tom and jerry dekh raha hain... i mean is he a human ?? 😑....uski wajah se mera show miss ho raha hain😑😑...bladi idiot...dog !!... Tom and Jerry !!... gawd !! .. argh !!!!!!! 😑😑😑

Ridz laughed..

Ridz-Nikki...chill..tum jaanti hoon tom and jerry uska favourite cartoon hain ...woh pagal hain !!... jaaney do na...tum repeat dekh lena...

Nikki-Haan haan...tum toh ussi ki side logi..

Ridz sighed...arguing with nikki was tough !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 End of part !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was part-2 !! ... Thanks to all the people who'ev extended their support and have liked the story !!...Its your appreciation that helps me write better :) .... thanks guys !!... love you all !! ... I hope you liked this part too !! :) .... Do leave your comments :) ......  

Love
Tina !!

Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey TINA....

supurb part
loved it
keep continue
thanks for the PM

love
prinz