Hyderabad times.

bestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

ITS MY space!

As millions of users threaten to quit a top social networking site blaming its loose privacy policy,how comfortable do our celebs feel about letting fans into their private space,albeit virtually Hyderabad Times finds out

Gurmeet Choudhry:

I am too simple to understand the complications in life.But mostly an account with the full name draws unnecessary attention.So I do have an account with a fake name so that I communicate with people whom I know and want to remain in touch with.But strangers cant intrude.Being simple and wearing a virtual blinker can help you avoid complications in life but theres no point in abstaining from social networking sites.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the info mishti....ya they are celebrities..to have a contact with theri friends definitely they need a fake account and name.......
PC_fan22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnks mishti...suba i agree with u....
bestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes suba di.Guru debi fan i am extremelysorry but i ave forgotton ur previous name.I do remember i used to talk to u a lottttt but plzzzzzzzzzzzz dont mind.Whats ur name?OMGGG shame on me.I am not able to remember my di's name!!