How do you feel about BBB forum??

birju4baby thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I have been visiting BBB forum since 2007 but never really posted anything .... as time progressed .. I become an  active member and started posting regularly ... To me BBB forum is like home where I am comfortable , have some great conversations and discussions and relax and other forums is like where I go for work,eat out etc for example Sukh by CHance forum where I used to write updates,Mr and Mrs Sharma allahabad waale .. I always come back to this forums as if it is my home on India forums ..I dont think I will ever be this comfortable in any other forum ..maybe my thinking matches with my fellow BBBians ...

I want to know how you guys feel about this forum... little or big .. what does it mean to you ??
Edited by birju4baby - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
For me this forum was an introduction to the show. Without this forum I'd never have known there is a show called Baa Bahoo Aur Baby that would be the best show I'd ever see on TV. I miss the good old days. However, I joined the forum very late, but I roamed here for the updates. So when updates suddenly stopped I tried to do them ji (even if I was bad at it). There were great discussions here, so it it a bit sad how everyone has suddenly disappeared.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i would say i was really unlucky....i joined this I-forum itself in nov 2009...i was roaming through all the forums first...but wen i saw the BBB forum i was happy and that was the first forum i started visiting regularly....i still remember my first post was to the BBB helpdesk asking about praveena bhabis death...i started seeing only from jan 2009...so din know...even know i am reading all the written updates from the mansion to all the episodes i missed in the previous years...

i just felt i was very late in coming to the forum but iam sure it would have been a great one...great interactions happening...
birju4baby thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

For me this forum was an introduction to the show. Without this forum I'd never have known there is a show called Baa Bahoo Aur Baby that would be the best show I'd ever see on TV. I miss the good old days. However, I joined the forum very late, but I roamed here for the updates. So when updates suddenly stopped I tried to do them ji (even if I was bad at it). There were great discussions here, so it it a bit sad how everyone has suddenly disappeared.

It would have been nice if the forum was more active but I feel happy thinking that Loyal fans of BBB are still around like AVfan,InstantKhicdi,Yourself,Shwetha so many others.. and probably would remain so .. for a show which is off air and did not have fanatical Jodi Fans , l think forum is really doing well.
Personally, I thought the jodis in this show were great; something I would love to see more of. I don't like the over the  top romance, and in this show the love and romance between a wife and husband was very nicely shown.

I do wish I had joined this forum at the very start-(