~**Happy Birthday Jennifer Winget**~

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

30th May is a very special day for us as it's the birthday of a very special person, our third and final Riddhima - Jennifer Winget!

Immense talent, true beauty & a heart of gold - that's Jenny! If we started to list reasons as to why we love her, we could go on forever...but to sum it up... it's because she's such a talented actress and beautiful person...be it her honesty to her work, her genuine persona, or her bubbly nature, she always manages to make us fans PROUD to be her fans! Her smile can light up the dullest of our days and her randomness can make us hyper LOL

Jennifer has undoubtedly taken the character of Riddhima to greater heights with her stunningly superb performance in the role. Despite the ups and downs of the show, and the half-baked characterization, she still manages to leave the audience spellbound with her performance and most definitely makes it worth watching! She's the most natural and outstanding actress on Indian television and already has such a fantastic resume of work at such a young age, with lots more success awaiting her! Here's hoping the beautiful lady garners more love and adulation from fans as time goes by!

Happy Birthday Jennifer!
You're a star who brightens up more lives than you know! A beautiful person who we all love lots and lots! Party hard and enjoy your day, and we hope this birthday is as special to you as you are to us!
You've achieved so much at such a young age and made all of your fans so proud of you! And we all know that you will go on to achieving even more amazing things in this new year ahead, because you truly deserve all the very best! You're a beauty from the outside as well as from the inside <3

May your birthday be the most special yet and may all your dreams and wishes come true! We wish you much love, happiness & success...forever & always! We love you and always will!

Best wishes from,
all your fans at India-forums!

Everyone, please feel free to post your wishes for Jenny :)

Thanks to KaJen_fan (Vicky), -Rishx_KSG-, anitamalik,-Moni- for siggies :)
Write-up Credit: Preeti_285

Edited by anitamalik - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitamalik thumbnail

From our very own KSG

Thanks Tellybuzz and thanks Sahar for uploading :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6suZ7zl1j04[/YOUTUBE]

From Nandini

reema..my msg to jen....happy birthday jennifer...may u be blessed with all good things in life...happiness,love,good health and a great career...god bless u !

Hey jenny,happy birthday babez..hope u get lots n lots of success in all your ventures...we as your fans will love you in every project you take up be it kzk,dmg etc...we really love to see your magical smile which bringa smile on your fans faces...and hope you keeep smillling like this forever...wishing u a warm happy b'day

From
Davneet(divya)

Happy birthday Jennifer...
We all wish you a happy and successful life ahead..
We all apreciate your acting skills, looks and personality. You rock in DMG and as hosts in reality shows.
God bless you always...will hope that u olways do owsum projects and make ur fans smile :)

With lots of love,

Arushi

Happy B'day jenni...
we wish u a successful journey ahead...wid lota n lots of happiness...
You rock in DMG..as ridzi...but only with Our Armaan..n lukng 4rward 2 see AR 2gether...
Our best wishes r always wid u..n ur fans will always deir 2 support u...Keep smilng always...
God Bless u! :-)))
Love
Aakriti sood(aku)

Jennnyy! Happy Birthday! :)
I hope you have the most awesome day, hun!
May all your dreams & wishes come true. <3
You're an absolutely stunning, and talented actress.
I love your work. <3Wish you all the successes in the world, and more! Keep rocking and smiling, Jenny! You're fabulous.

Love always,
Aditi. :)

Happy Birthday Jen!
I hope on this day you have a blast
May God on this day fulfill all your wishes.
You are one of my favorite actresses and i have loved you since the day i saw you on kzk <3
Hope to see you more often
Love you to the core may god bless you
Love you
Aliya <3

Dearest Jennifer,
May u get all the luck and fame that u deserve,
May u get across the oceans of life and be brightened!
a lil poem from my side-
U R the reason when it rains,
U R that season that vanishes all the pains,
Beauty itself cant resist to admire such beauty
Innocent like a kid, sometimes sweet & sometimes salty.

Keep Rocking Gal!
Love Siddhika <3

Dear Jennifer,
I just want to wish you a very Happy Birthday!
I hope you get all the love and happiness in the world, you truly deserve it! May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.

Lots of lots of love,
Jennifa

Happpy Birthdayyyyyy Jeeeennnnyy <3 i jus want to sayyy your the MOSTTTTTTTTT fun lovingg and the mosttttt sweetesttt person on televison<3 we love you!! I love dat you understand ur fans soooo WELL! and we couldnt be more happy to have you as OUR RIDHIMA! despite the ups and downs and the storyline of dmg currently we watch it ONLY CUZ OF KAJEN <3 if you werent a part of DMG there would be no reason for us to watch it only<3 ! so thank you for loving uss! accepting us as your FAMILY <3 and always replying to our msgs and making us like we really play a important part in your life <3thank you jennyy! love youuuuuuuuu!!! Hope you have a BLAST on ur birthdayyy and dont forget to treate urself from us also<3 ... We hope we managed to make this dayyy as SPECIAL as YOU ARE TO US <3 i hopee u can see the loveee we have for you through these messages <3and if not we hope we can meet you one dayyy and show you how SPECIAL and how much U MEAN to uss really <3 ! Happy Birthday Again Jennnnyyy <3

here is a lil song for u

ur my sunshine after the rainn
ur the cure against my dear and my pain
cuz i m lossing my mind when ur not arounds
its alll
its allll
BECAUSE
OF
YOU<3

with lots of loveee

Gia

Happy Birthday Jenny! <3 May God bless you and give you everything you want! May all your wishes and dreams come true! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH JENNY! You're doing an amazing job as Riddhima! I love seeing you on TV'especially with Karan (Singh Grover)! The magic you create with KSG is just magical! Hope we get to see lots of scenes of you both! Not only are you a great actress, but you're a wonderful and beautiful person too Jenny'we love your personality'always be the happy, cute, fun, loving girl you are! <3Muah! Once again, happy birthday! LOVE YOU! Always keep smiling'may this year and the coming years bring you lots of success and many achievements!! Forgot to add'you're my favorite actress! Will always keep loving you, KSG, and KAJEN magic! <3 Muah!
Loads of Love,
Noreen

Happy Birthday Jenny!

I hope God blesses you with lots of love, happiness & success. I hope all your dreams come true and you get everything you've ever wished for!

Over time, you've not only become my most favourite actress and one of my most favourite celebs...But you've become someone I truly look upto, admire, love so much and wish the world for! You're an amazing actress (and that's an understatement)... and you're such a beautiful person! The fact that you LOOK beautiful is a fact known to everyone, but another fact is what a beautiful heart you have! I am honestly so grateful that you came into DMG and I became such a big fan of yours, because I honestly cannot imagine NOT being your fan! Your smile & your laugh always makes my day!

They say that "without humour life sucks, without courage life is hard and without love life is hopeless", in those months at the end of 2009 when you weren't in DMG I realised that for all us KaJen fans there's an addition to this statement.... - without our KaJen, life is now impossible!

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay a while and leave footprints in our hearts, and we are never the same"... That period of time when you were not gracing our tv screens on a daily basis made me realise that I can never let go off being your fan! I can never forget how well you handled us fans when we were acting a little angry and moody at you because of DMG writers/creatives..We always knew it was no fault of yours and yet we vented out to you, and you never got angry at us but were instead so understanding and loving! I really hope you always remember that no matter what decisions you make in your career/life, you will have us fans supporting you, wishing you well and praying for the best for you, ALWAYS.

You're an amazing person Jen and you deserve the most amazing birthday, and year, and life, ahead! May your birthday be just as special as you are..Have lots and lots of fun, and enjoy your day! Thank you for being so awesomee...I wish you a year filled with the same happiness and love you bring to others!

God bless you!

Love always,
Manpreet x

First of all Jenni, a very very very happy birthday today! I hope this birthday is the best one yet.

As we were planning to send these wishes to you, I kept thinking what I can write which I haven't written already. I think I've freaked you out enough with the messages I send you on FB and I do apologise for the occasional hyper moments but you know how much your fans love you. I can't begin to describe how much I admire you. I am 2-3 years younger to you and if I had achieved half of what you have, my mum would be so proud of me. Haha! You're such a delight to watch whether its in your serials, your interviews or your reality shows, my eyes are always fixated on how you carry yourself. You're THE complete package!

I always regret not having the opportunity of watching your previous shows when they were on air but I've done a pretty good job at catching up. One thing I don't think anyone can deny is how natural you are as an actress and this has been the case since Raja ko Rani se pyar hogaya. You're a born star! Not sure how you act so convincingly but it always feels like you're emoting from within. You have such a powerful screen presence, its awe-inspiring. Your eyes have this amazing ability to express every nuance so brilliantly. I can't imagine not being your fan! In fact, anyone who isn't your fan has a mental bimaari according to me :P

Once again, I wanted to say sorry for venting out the frustration we had with the DMG storyline on you. We were too harsh on you but the way you responded to us made us respect you even more. You understood our feelings so well and were the only one who bothered to respond to our anger and frustration which is why us lot feel so much at ease messaging you because you treat us like your friends.

I'm so proud to be your fan and you should be proud of yourself for achieving so much at such a young age. Please always stay the person you are <3 We love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and always will!!!

Have the most FANTASTIC birthday and hope the messages brought a smile on to your face. Seriously, if you are happy then so are we! So always be happyyyyyy!!

Lots n lots of love,

Reema

x

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Jenny
Happy Birthday to you

Many many happy returns of the day Jennifer! May you be blessed with all the happiness in the world and may this year fill your life with luck and success to your hearts extent! You are one of my most favorite actresses on Indian TV and you're someone who one can look upto, with your genuine and kind persona.. you carry the beauty from the outside and most importantly, from within, making us fans feel proud to be YOUR fans! The love you show us in your interviews really overwhelms us and really shows us how dedicated you are to you fans as we are to you. I ,for one, am so HAPPY you entered DMG last year in 2009 and gave us our Riddhima! Im going to sound like a broken record now, but when I say you are a NATURAL actor, I mean it! Your performances are flawless and really take the audience into emotions! Karan Johar once said, the actresses that can cry well are the ones that are talented'You fit into this category completely! Your tears on screen really touch our hearts and overwhelm us and make us cry/feel bad for the character you portray..and your smile, literally brightens our days! You have a heavenly smile, reflecting the humble person you are! We love you Jennifer and we love that you love us!! <3 Our love for you will never fade away <3 Best wishes to you on this special day of yours and once again, here's to hoping all your dreams and aspirations come true and may you climb the ladder of success with each step you take in life! God bless!

Lots of love and best wishes, Anita Malik xx

Happy Birthday Jenny!!

You are hands down MY favorite actress on TV, a genuine person with a beautiful soul, and you deserve nothing but the best on this auspicious day of yours! Wishing you all the happiness, success, luck that you desire! May you game more fame and love and adulation from more people as you go on in life<3Cause honestly, you deserve each BIT of it!

The day you entered DMG, you stole my heart away! You are one of the most natural actresses I've seen on TV and watching you itself is a treat! Thanks for being my Riddhima Jenny <3

I love you Jenny and love the person you are from inside! You always make an attempt to interact with us fans, write us messages through facebook...and we LOVE you for that! You are so down to earth and im proud to be your fan and will always be!

Love you Jenny and may this year prove to be great for you in all ways!

Lots of love, Shipra <3

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Jennifer,
Happy birthday to youu!
Happy Birthday Jennny! On this special day I hope god blesses you with all the love, happiness, and success. May all the wishes and dreams you dream today turn to reality. You're such a fun loving, outgoing, sincere, kind, and lovable person. We love youu so much! And they always say, third times the charm, and you really were. You playing the role of Dr. Riddhima is one of the best things that ever happened, because not only are you a fabulous actress, but the magic you create with KSG onscreen is just unbeatable!

Thank you for playing our Dr. Riddhima, thank you for always reading and replying to all your fan messages and for understanding us, and thank you for loving us!<3
It's hard to say in words how much you mean to all of us, and how big a part of our lives you've become. But I hope you know deep down that we're always there for you. So keep being the beautiful, and confident, and amazing Jennifer Winget which we all know and have come to admire!
I hope today is filled with sunshines, smiles, laughter, and love. Have a wonderful day and fabulous year! So here' s to celebrating you!
Love,
Mira
p.s. Here's a small VM from me, it's not much but I hope you like it! From me to my favorite actress <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFWWGHENjI0

A very Happy birthday to you Jennifer!
Have a great day and a wonderful year ahead!!
May this year bring lots of happiness and success in your life!
Take care and keep rocking!
Love
Kashvi
xox

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF TEH DAY JEENI.....U R ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESS I HAV SEEN IN THE INDIAN TELEVISION.U HAV GIVEN THE ROLE OF RIDHIMA A DIFF. TURN IN UR OWN WAY...... I LOVE U AS RIDHIMA...... THOUGH I HATE THAT CHARACTER...... BT U R SO VERY ADORABLE JENNI........I LOVE EVRYTHING ABT U......UR HAIR,UR SMILE,THE WAY U TALK. U R LIK.A SMALL KID. HAS N EONE TOLD U THIS. IF NT THEN I M TELLING U R ONE CHWEET KID.........LOVE U.. N WISH U ALL THE SUCESS IN LIFE. DO WELL N KEEP ROCKING

WITH LOTS OF LOVE
VAISHNAVI

Dear Jennifer

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to our darling Riddhima
Happy Birthday to you!!

On this special day, all your fans want to say that we are so blessed to be a fan of someone who is so special ; We hope that you have a wonderful day on your Birthday, and our best wishes our always with you Jenni!!

You have brought a beautiful essence to the character of Riddhima, with your superb acting talent and undeniable charm! And We lovee you so much for becoming our favourite Riddhima!
Over the past year you have made such a special and everlasting place in our hearts, and its all because of the wondeful person you are!!

We have loved every minute of watching you on DMG, and seeing your amazing chemistry with KSG! It is because of the brilliant actors that you both are that we love Armaan and Riddhima so much!!

So we just want to say we your fans love you very much and we will always support you no matter what! So a very Very Big Happy Birthday To You!!
God Bless you

Lots of Love Trina !

Dear Dear Jen,

Happy Birthday!!! May you get all the happiness in the world, enjoy your birthday and I hope you have a fabulous birthday this year. I have been a die heart fan of yours since KZK days. And, I am soo proud to say I still am a die heart fan. I loved all your shows from KZK up till DMG you have done a splendid job. Jen you mean a lot to me whenever I think about you or message you I feel like I have this strong bond with you, I don't feel awkward or anything expressing how I feel towards something. At such a young age you have accomplished some huge things like the height you created for yourself in the television industry. You are a very sweet, down to earth and adorable human being. I love the way how you take time to interact with your fans both through messages and interviews. God Bless you and I wish you good health and all the happiness you deserve. May you accomplish everything you want to in life and achieve greater heights in your career. You have come a long way to achieve what you have achieved in your professional life and I am really very very proud of you Jen. I am proud to say I am a Jennifer Winget fan. I lovee how you put your best in everything you do and always have that smile on your face. I respect you for all the decisions you have made in life and will always :) . I adore and respect the sincerity and dedication to your work and that is the key that you have reached this far in life!!. Celebrate this special day to the fullest and we will always be there to support you!!
I think your smile is beautiful so innocent and cutee just like a princess. You truly are a princess that's why you are often addressed as "princess". Promise to always keep smiling because your just one smile makes my whole week. In my opinion you are the best actress in the television industry so talented I know I am becoming repetitive now but seriously you are the most considerate and sweetest celebrity and a very very talented actress. I don't have any favourite actresses apart from you. You are the only actress I admire and adore!!. I am so glad that I got to know who Jennifer Winget was thanks to the television industry. Whenever I watch ajab prem ki kahaani or any other movie, tv show that has the name Jennifer, I automatically remember you.
You mean a lot to me and I just can't express it in words it my respect, love goes beyond what words can describe.
I really would love to meet you some day I really hope I do.
You are a very sweet and kind human being
Keep Smiling and being the cheerful girl you are!! I loveeee youuu
You are the best
God Bless You
Happy Birthday once again! Hope you enjoy this birthday and eat tons of cake :)
Lovee you tons and tons
Samiyah

Jennifer Winget is the BEST!!!!!!!!!

Dearest Jennifer,
Wishing you the a wonderful birthday filled with tons of fun and surprises!
Love you soo much just cos you're amazing! I wish you all the happiness and success in the world cos you truly deserve it. Everything you do always makes your fans smile and for that, I truly hope that life only keeps you smiling! All the best wishes to my favourite actress ever!
lots and lots and lots of love!
Saz
xxxxx

A very Happy Birthday to you, Jenny! I hope you have a great one! May you get everything you wish for in life, as you truly deserve it. :) We love you so much! You are simply amazing; it's always a pleasure watching your performances everytime. You just portray every role so brilliantly that we never feel that you are acting, it looks so natural and even when you host in shows you are awesome; and most importantly, you are a wonderful person at heart; the way you have always interacted with your fans is just so sweet, it really makes us feel so happy! Each and every word of yours means a lot to us; you will always remain very special to us. I feel proud to be your fan. :)

Lots of love,

Rabia

Happy Birthday To You!!! Happy Birthday To You!!! Happy Birthday,Happy Birthday,Happy Birthday To You!!!!
Jenny,I from the bottom of my heart wish that this 25th Birthday of your's brings you alot of happiness,succes & joy,each of which you truly deserve.
I wish you a wonderfully bright future ahead & may forever shower his blessings upon you!!
You are the most genuine celeb I've ever come across & you truly deserve all the blessings & success in this world.
May you have a beautiful day & may god be with you forever.
I dedicate this little birthday poem to you

God gave a gift to the world when you were born'
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

This poem pretty much sums up what I think about you.You are truly a god's gift to us fans!
Always keep smiling & rocking Jenny.We fans love you and would forever do so! And we wish the best for you in this whole word.
Once again,A Very Happy Birthday To You!!!

Lots Of Love,
Mehak

Happy Bday to you Happy Bday to you Happy Bday to my dear Jeny Happy Bday to you :)
May God bless you Jen with all the hapiness and success :) and may that beautiful smile always resides on your face!
On your birthday, I wnat to thank you for coming in my life and giving me some precious moments which I will cherish all my life.. be it as an actress or as a person ou are truly an Angel :)
An actress class apart who brings life into any character and performs the most diffiuclt scenes with utmost ease.. For me you are a natural, sponatneous and an effortless Actor and I love you for for the hard work you put in to entertain us...

Besides being the best talent on Indian Television, you re one of the most beautiful human beings I have known.. I respect and admire you for the love you have for your fans.. It truly shows how humble and what a great person you are..

I always wish the best for you :) And pray from God that you get what you deserve because you deserve much more than what you desire...
At teh end I would say I love you for who are so never change and always remain the same beautiful, cute, humble jeny that we all know,

Love Pri

n May 30th...Dis World Ws Blessed with a precious Angel......Sent to Da Earth Frm Da Heavens ...To De Face Of EvryOne... She met , Wen She Talked, Hearts melted...
She'z Lively......n Phun Luving !
She Iz One Of Da Nicest, Most Amazing Person..
She is truley awesome! And we all love her !

Da Sweetest f Ol......She'z One n Only...
Jennifer Winget

Baar baar din yeh aaye...Baar baar dil yeh gaye...
tum jiyo hazaroon saal...yehi hai aarzoo...
Happy Birthday To Yew...HappiE BiRthday To Yew
HappIe Birthday To Yew Jenny

Message By Sue...

VM by Sue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLybe2vk0LM

Happy Birthday Jenny!

This is so unbelievable that I am writing this message to
you and you might actually read it. I have never been so crazy about any
celebrity till now and that too a girl. But your talent, your acting, your
persona just bowls me over. I don't have enough words to describe how much I
admire you and your screen presence. I wouldn't go into it further as I don't
want to bore you with my long letter on your birthday.

So without further ado here's wishing you a stupendously
happy birthday! May this 25th year of your life bring you all the happiness,good health,
love and success in your life... and all the dreams , hopes and aspirations of
your life come true. I thank lord for
this day for this day gave us a star, thy name JENNIFER WINGET <3

Loads and loads of love and all my best wishes to you and
your family on this day!

And once again Happy Birthday, hope you have a blast and
continue having for the rest of your life

Amen

With love always,

Yattri

Hey Jenny !

A very very Happy Birthday to you!
Wish you all the success ,love n happiness in the world
May all your dreams and wishes be fulfilled and may God always keep you safe n happy!
You're an amazing actor and an adorable human being.The best Riddhima we have had ,hope you'll remain our Armaan's basket till the end.
Thank you Jenny for the love and concern you have for your fans .Your little messages mean a lot to us.We'll always be there to support you and wish you luck in everything that you do.
Have an awesome B'day Jen and a great year ahead!
Always keep smiling <3

Lots of love,
Roshni

Dearest cutest loveliest Jen,
In your very own style , we Luuuuuuuuuurrrrrrvvvveee you Jen!
may your Birthday be as lively, cheerful and lovely as You are !
and like they Say On your Birthday you might feel extra special but for us You are Special everyday
Bless you with all the love and fun you want in life.

Happy Birthday !

Love,
Ishi

Jennifer, a big Happy Birthday to you!
May all your dreams and wishes come true
I hope you'll have a fantastic day
And may you be celebrated in a wonderful way
Wish you all the best my princess
And may your life always be filled with happiness
Keep shining like a beautiful star
Because in our eyes that's what you are

Lots of love
Mona

Happy Birthday Jennifer! Hope you get everything you wish for...your lovely nature and your amazing fashion sense is such an inspiration to me and my friends! We love watching you on tv...especially when you're hosting!

Lots of love Vicky x

Hey Jenny! <3
Im Farzana, one of your loyalest and die-hard fan from the other side of the world Canada! How are you sweetheart? Many many returns of the day. Today, a real and beautiful princess was born and that is you. I have loved you ever since you entered DMG last year. No one's acting has effected me as much as yours have. Your truly a special girl! Love you and your acting with Karan S. Grover. You two set the screen on fire. The only reason why im still hooked to DMG. Well anways enough about the show, I just want to wish you a very happy, joyous, fun-filled Birthday and hope that you get everything you wish for this year. I just want to tell you that you will ALWAYS and ALWAYS have my support in anything you do! I will always have your back!

Love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY my princess!!!

Love Farzu :)

Dearest Jennifer Windget

Hope this day will be
Amazing,
Blazing,
Colorful,
Delightful,
Exuberant,
Fancy,
Gorgeous,
Holy,
Immaculate,
Joyful,
Klassic,
Lasting,
Massive,
Naughty,
Oxyrich,
Plush,
Quenchy,
Rustic,
Superb,
Temptful,
Ultimate,
Velvety,
Wonderful,
Yankee,
Zappy For you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Dua hai Ki Kamyabi ke har sikhar per aap ka naam hoga,
Aapke har kadam per duniya ka salaam hoga,
Himmat se mushkilon ka saamna karna,
Hamari dua hai ki waqt bhi ek din aapka gulam hoga.
Wishing you a very Happy Happy Birthday

With lots of love and Wishes for you
Farzana Irani

Dearest Jenni,

Here is a Birthday wish for you from the heart:

Happily Ever After
On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.
On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.
I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!
Happy Birthday!

Love you, Jenni for the Mindblowing Actress that you are, but even more so for the More Beautiful Human Being that you are!

Wishing you the best in life, today and Everyday!

Lots of love and hugs
Kavita

Hey Jen,
Beverly here...HaBBie BdAy!!!!
30th May is finally here...the day 4 which i uess many fans were waiting....ur 25th year in this world...kewl!!!! U stepped into my heart wen u did ZND....u rokd the show!!!Ur dance was mindblowing it was stupendofantabulouslyfantastic...nd abt DMG the day ur entry epi aired...i was totally flattered by ur acting skils...ur such a versatile actress...i dnt think i have words to tell u hw awesome u r!!!U know in da forum(IF)u r addressed as Princess or Angel....nd those words describe evrythin abt u!!Totally lovee ur offscreen as well as onscreen chemistry with Karan...ur interviews just take ma heart away...though m nt so gud @ describin ppl by their name bt i will try!!
J-Jovial
E-Enthusiastic
N-Nyshhh
N-Notorious(in da cute way-which i totally adore)
I-Immense beauty
F-Fun Loving
E-Enchanting
R-Ravishing
LOL i tried my best to describe u!!
Hope i did my best!!!!!!
NjOiii!!!!
Hav a blast!!
Pardyyy Hard!!!
Lots nd Lots Of Lovee
Beverly

happy birthday dearest sweetest jenny,happy birthday to you,love you alot.may god bless you,may your all wishes come true,may smile never leaves your face,may you live long and shine like a star,i'm enthralled by your beauty,mesmerised by your charisma,no wonder i think about you everday,its such a treat to be wishing happy birthday to a person sooo sweettt and close to heart.thinking of you on your birthday with love and wishing you everthing that brings you happiness today and always,hope your birthday blossoms into every wish coming true,may this year and your life ahead grows the best,may your life be filled with sunshines and smiles,love and laughter,i hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise,keep rocking, your best years are still ahead of you,you are so cute,friendly and loveable, i love you like crazy.
its your birthday and i can't be there
but i'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer
have a happy birthday
i hope all of your wishes come true
may you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do.
----happy birthday to you.

From Mahrukh

Happy Birth Day!!Jennifer.. May God Bless u on this Day..Hope u rejoice u're every moment of u're lyf..Have a Blast Girl with all u're frnds n family....
I wish u all the very Best for u're Future....honey!
Diamonds r girls Best Frnd,n we luv jenny becoz she is our true Gem!
Happy Birth Day Jenny.
luv nidz....

H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y J-E-N-N-Y ! ! ! !

many many many many many happy returns of the day! hope you accomplish everything you desire in life. Hoping that your day will be specail as you are. :)
i have been watching you grow as an actress from kasuati zindagi kii - sangam - dill mill gaye. i'm a great fan of your acting because you are an AMAZING ACTRESS! you carry out every little scene so effortlessly. it looks so real.

hope you have an awesome time! love you! .x.

Love, Minaz

Happy Birthday Jennifer..
I am a big fan of you..and I really love you as Dr Riddhima..Honestly you're the best Riddhima. Riddhima's character has reached to another level just because your mind boggling acting..I hope you get every thing you have wished for..May God shower his blessing on you..Love you alot

Your Fan,
Trisha

Many many happy returns of the day Jennifer didi! It's been a pleasure watching you shine on our screens over the past few years. Thank you for giving us fans some of the best memories which we'll always love and cherish for as long as we live.
You've touched our hearts through your amazing portrayal of Sneha, Ganga and Riddhima. You are beautiful, talented and you deserve all the happiness in the world. I will pray for your happiness and success and wish you all the best for a joyous life ahead.
May you prosper in health and wealth both...don't stop being the sweet and awesome human being you are. May we always be blessed to have the pleasure of your talent. Thank you for all your hard work and efforts you've put into entertaining us to the core. Keep rocking our screens and showing that you are the best!
Baar baar din ye aaye, baar baar dil ye gaaye
Tum jiyo hazaaron saal, ye meri hai aarzoo
Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!
Luvv Miya :P

Dear Jenny,

Many many happy returns of the day i hope you have a great time on your birthday have loads of fun may all your wishes & dreams comes true. you definately deserve a round of applause for being committed to your work and you definately give more than 100% in your work you're amazing actress and we are soo proud of you that you are Ridhima you rock love you soo soo soo much keep Smiling

Lots of Love,
Dhara.

What i want to say is
Jenifer Winget your a Truely amazing actress and You have Gave New dimentions to the charecter of Ridhimma Gupta! And i want to thank you for that from the bottom of my heart!
When you entered DMG as Riddhima On the 13th Of April It was My Birthday and It the Best Birthday Present i could have asked for!

I Love you alot and Jenifer .... YOU ROCK!

Love, Chandni

Dearest Jenny,
OMG!! It's your birthday and I think more than you I am more excited'hehe. I have been waiting for your birthday at least since two months ago. Jenny, you are my angel, you are my princess. I'd never be able to express how much I love, respect and admire you. You are the queen of my heart and forever will be. You are definitely an angel on earth. You are the Jennifer Winget, and we call you as JW as well. I live in the United States and the name "Jennifer" is so very common here, but the only face that comes in my mind when I hear the name "Jennifer", "Jenny" is yours. A smile automatically comes to my face whenever I hear the name "Jennifer" simply because it reminds me of you; you totally own this name for me. I'm originally from Nepal, and have been your die-hard fan since your KZK days. Because I used to stay in hostel, I didn't get to watch KZK regularly, but used to love you loads then also. When "Sangam" started, you were the only reason for me to watch the show. In fact, I was so crazy that sometimes I used to watch Sangam without taking the permission from my hostel-warrant just to watch you. Well, this is just an example of my craziness for you. The truth is that I love you beyond love, and beyond words, and beyond crazy. A lot of my friends, and relatives admire you a lot too which actually makes me very happy from the core of my heart.
You rock Jenny. You are the best actress on Indian Television. You are definitely a boon to this industry, and I'm glad for the fact that your talents have always been recognized. Not only you are an awesome actress, but you are the sweetest celebrity ever. Just love you Jenny and please always be what you are.. I don't know why but I don't love you as my most favorite celebrity alone, rather I'm so much emotionally bonded with you that it makes me feel you are a part of my life and family. Again, I can't address you as my sister nor as friend also, but you mean a lot'a lot to me. And it's one of my most important aim and dream to meet you once in my life. Hope God is kind enough to make my this wish come true!
Okay now enough of my love express for you which actually I'd never succeed at. Let me just come to the main point. Happy Birthday my sweet Jenny. You are my sweetheart, my darling. Wish you all the best for your future as well. Many Many happy returns of the day. I hope and pray everyday that you succeed in each and every step of your life, and you get what you want because you deserve every single happiness of this world because you are the most awesome person in this entire universe. Happy Birthday once again my Princess. Keep smiling forever and ever. Your smile is the cutest smile in the earth and it means a lot to me and your thousands and thousands of lovers all over the world. Your one smile makes my day.
Happy Birthday once again Angel. Hope you had a blast. And Jenny, I'm always and always there to love and support you. You rock forever, and all the memories you have given till now and will give in coming days as your various characters in the shows and as the Jennifer Winget will always and always be imprinted in my mind, and I'll cherish them till the eternity. Once again, loads and loads of love, hugs, and wishes for you.
Wishing you the most beautiful Happy birthday,
Sanju (Sandhya, one of your well-wishers among millions)

''Jennifer Winget...!!You are one of the most well known and ab fab actress in tellywood.You have the looks the talent and you have the perfect humbleness to accent your perfection!I love your work as Sneha and Rhidhima and you were the most lovely in ZND..!!As a host in LKP and ZNDII you are rocking!!I wish ke tum hamesha mast raho...swast raho..and viyast raho meaning..Be healthy wealthy and busy......God bless and infinite XOXOXs''

Love, Nayaesha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY. may you get all the happiness of this world. may your all the dreams come true. jenny i love you very very much. i like you since shaka laka boom boom days.you were cutest teacher ever. i love ksg & you very much. KAJEN ROCKS. i watch znd only because of you. i really like your acting. your & ksg's chemistry is sizzling. you both are perfect for each other. i love my KAJEN.
hope this bday will give you lots of happiness. HAVE A BLAST ON
THIS DAY.
THESE TWO PICS ARE SPECIALLY FOR YOU

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs286.snc3/27965_117723478263248_100000767901828_91962_4298085_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs276.snc3/27965_117723488263247_100000767901828_91963_5913830_n.jpg

LOVE YOU JENNY. YOUR BIGGEST FAN OISHI.

dear dr basket,
i m a big fan of u. i like u since u r sneha. wish u a very happy birthday may allah keep blessings to u. u r best riddhima for me n always remain

jiyaa

dear jenni:

wish you a very happy birthday.many many happy returns of the day....
i wish you all the happiness and luck.....

may god fulfill all your wishes:

love
sneha

Hey Jenni
Wishing U a very happy n joyful bday...Let all your dreams come true n u have a splendid year ahead with full on masti,fun n happiness.!!!Keep rocking...God bless u!All the best for the all d upcoming events.Keep smiling!!!N keep rocking as Dr.Riddhima.Take Care!!!Have a blast.Enjoy!!!
N dis is specially for u.....Happy birthday Princess!!!!

With loads of luv n wishes,
Shreya

"MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY ON YOUR 25TH BIRTHDAY"!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR AHEAD!!!
WE'L KEEP LOVING YOU FOREVER!!YOU ARE THE BEST!!
KEEP ROCKING!!!

Aditi

Happy Birthday Jenny!!! You are one of d finest actresses of telly world...from d bubbly Sneha...to d sweet n Simple Ganga...n then as our very own Riddhima...you have always been perfect ... Wishing you a great future ahead...may this birthday bring in joy n loads of luck...Love you...

http://i45.tinypic.com/214s8rc.jpg

You have one of d most contagious smiles..keep smiling always...u r truely d queen of heartsEmbarrassed

Lots of Love
Moni

Happy belated birthday jenny!!!! I have admired you (along with karan lol) since kasauti zindagi ki!!! I was so disappointed to see how your track as sharad and sneha turned out but then a couple of years later I got to see you too in zara nach ke dikha and I became a fan of you as a dancer as well!!! Less than year later after wishing to see you in dmg alongside karan I finally got to see you-at first I couldn't believe it as my long time wish had come true and I was so happy to see you!!!! Then unfortunately you both exited the show which brought tears to thousands possibly millions of fans round the world!! Luckily I got to see you in laughter ke phatke and I then became a fan of your anchoring too!! Then you finally came back in dmg and we were all so elated by your return!!! A few months later we got to see you back with karan and from then on we have loved you both more than ever!!!! Now we get to see you in zara nach ke dikha where my 8 year old sister has become a fan of yours too now!!! All the best for the years ahead!!!
Love Fatima!!!

Just want to wish Jennifer a VERY VERY VERY happy birthday and hope that she reaches an infinite height of success! May all her wishes come true! She is super talented and extremely gorgeous!

- Charmz

Hiii Jenni,
Happy Birthday To You....
Happy Birthday to You....
Happy Birthday happy Birthday....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU! <3

Happy B'day Jenni! :)
I Am Saniya! :)
This is for the first Time I Am Writing To You! :)
And M Glad Its Your Birthday wen I write to you for The First Time! :) I am a BIG Fan Of Yours! a Bigger Fan of You An KSG! Well I Saw You For The First Time..During Shakalaka Boom Boom! From Then Till DMG! :) I have ALWAYS LOVED YOUU!! :) I Havent Seen Such a Sweet Actress Yet! :) For Me You Are Like EVER-SO-SWEET/CUTE! <3And You are a SIMPLY AWESOME Actress!! :) So Natural!! :) <3And Ur Chemistry wid evryone u co-hosted.. has been FAB! :) since m so Obsessed Wid You and KSG so KaJen Has to be on the TOP! :)
So a VERRRRRYYYY VERYYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY T YOU!! <3
God Bless You..With Happiness and Success In Life!! :) <3
Keep Smiling Like An Angel! <3 Love Your Smile! <3 :)
Have Fun At your Birthday!! :) PARTY HARD! =D <3Kindly Do NOT Shoot Roti Hui Riddhima Ke Scenes! ;) SMILEEEE!
ENJOY THIS DAY! SINCE ITS YOUR DAY!! <3

With Lots And Lots Of Love,
Hugs and BIG Hugs!,
Saniya! :) <3

Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnifer : )
Happy Birthday Hun! I hope you get all that you wish for this year - Love, Success, Happiness and Much Much More because you really deserve it <3 I love you tons and have a lot of respect for you! You are one of the sweetest, most jaanuable, genuine and lovable persons I have ever come across : ) You are an AMAZING actor! I mean you can do it all - Funny, Romantic, Sexy, Serious, Mad, Sad...you name it LOL I came to know of you when I watched Jogi Mahi sequence of DMG and fell in love with your jodi with Karan Singh Grover! You guys made me want to watch the show and I am glad that I did. Otherwise I would have missed out on KaJenlicious chemistry. I hope to see more of you two in the near future ^__^
Once again a VERY happy birthday! Have tons of fun : ) Keep Smiling <3
Love Sahar :)

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to dear dear dear Jennifer
Happy Birthday to you...

My wish for you is that may all your wishes always come true. May you always be happy, healthy and successful. Don't ever worry about getting love from people because you are a magnet for love. Your smile, your personality and your simplicity makes you a very special person. You have won all our hearts with that beautiful smile and the warmth you share with your fans.

You are such an amazing actress. Be it any type of work, you have done it with so much ease and you've excelled at it. You are a fabulous actress, graceful dancer and an extremely lively and fun host.

Here is something interesting I want to share. Ever since I've seen you in DMG, I have completely become a crazy fan of yours. I had not seen Sangam, ever. Guess what? I went to YouTube and watched all the episodes that were available and watched the whole show in 10 days. LOL YUP! But I am sorry, nothing beats Jennifer Winget as Riddhima just like nothing beats Karan Singh Grover as Armaan. :-) I love your pair with KSG. What you two create on-screen is just simply unbeatable. Hope to see much more from the two of you. I want to thank you for all that you for us fans.

You are one of the most graceful actress I have seen in the TV industry in a long time. That's because you have a heart of gold that shines through your smile and personality.

Happy Birthday Jennifer...

Keep Smiling....Always! :-)

With tons and tons of Love,

Rabia.

Dearest Jenni,

Here is a Birthday wish for you from the heart:

On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.
On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.
I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!
Happy Birthday!

Love you, Jenni for the Mindblowing Actress that you are, but even more so for the More Beautiful Human Being that you are!

Wishing you the best in life, today and Everyday!

Lots of love and hugs
Kavita

Dearest Jenniii
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy your day today :)
You are the most amazing, sweet beautiful actress in the history of television!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!! I remember seeing you first on Karthika when u were small, then Kasauti, Sangam (though i didnt watch those shows regularly then :( ) and finalllyyyyyyyy in DMG...and I want to say this from my heart..U were the perfect Riddhima for me the day u entered..i kept on thinking why u hadnt joined when DMG started..but then we wouldnt have got Ganga :) BUT you and Karan Singh Grover are AMAZING on telly and i LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU bothhhh!!!! You both take me to some other world..and I am not sitting in my room anymore but right there in your(the character you are playing) shoes...feeling EXACTLY what that character is feeling :) After DMG I became a HUGEEE BIGGG fan of you...and I have somehow found the links of your movies Raja ko Rani se...and Kuch na kaho...and you wont believe me but I watched kuch na kaho for you...You are seriously the actress who brings life into the character and even more...a sweet kind and caring person :) I wish you all the best in life...and may you always always get the happiness and success that you truly deserve
And you have a beautiful smile..so keep smiling <3

Wishing you a wonderful birthday and a greattt year ahead <3

Love you soooooooooooo muchhhhhhhh

Ritu

Happy Happy Birthday to U! May this year and the years to come bring you all the happiness, prosperity, health and wealth that you ever wished for! =) Enjoy this day to the fullest and make sure u take a break from your hectic schedule ;) I just want you to know that you're an amazing person with lots of talent. A fantastic actress, an awesome host, and mind-blowing dancer! I love watching you on DMG and Zara Nach ke Dikha. I love the sizzling chemistry you share with Karan Singh Grover and the two of you together set the place on fire creating magic =) You are a gem of a person and I hope you get all that you wish for! =)
-Love, Rabia

Dearest Sweetest Jen,

A very Happy Birthday to you, Many Many Happy returns of the day. May God shower you with all the happiness, health and wealth you so deserve always.  Have a great year ahead. <3

On your special day, I would like emphasize on the fact that I am so proud to be your fan.  You are a true inspiration to all of your fans, no matter which age group they fall into. Hard working, clam, determined,  your ability focus, humble nature, well spoken,  kindness , and being able to stay true to yourself as well as your fans are few of the many qualities I so admire about you.  I remember when I first got  to know about you, it was during Kksuam, my mom use to force us more or less to watch that show with her, and I like to thank you for making it enjoyable experience for me and my sister.  As I followed you from show to show there after, my love and admiration Just sky rocketed for you.  Your ability to stay real even when life has thrown a curve ball at you makes me admire you more and more, and I adore your ability to rise through any tough situation with flying colors. Jen I want you to know your fans do, and will always believe in you as you always make us proud.

I have said this many times through Facebook massages as well, but I can't stress this enough, Jen you're  so so talented, and you are destined for greatness, I know there are many good things lie ahead for you as you carrier grows more and more.  Though my dream is and always will be to see you in a Bollywood movie, because I know you would be a great competitor for those girls in Bollywood.

Being your fan is a blessing within itself, because you always take extra time out for us, to return our facebook massages and the interviews; we are thankful and appreciate every moment of it.

I enjoy watching you with KSG, both onscreen and off screen. The two of you together are dynamite and I truly believe, both of you bring out the best in each other. Your off screen moments are just as lovely as on screen ones, and all of us wait for those  moments especially the off screen ones. I never thought I would feel so close to any celebrity, but the two of you feel like our own family members, crazy isn't.. <3.  I love love the both of you so very much.  I pray that your friendship keeps growing stronger and stronger and sets an example for others to follow.

I wish you loads of happiness and success in the future, and I hope you have a great birthday.  Party like a Rock Star JW, you deserve it.!!!!!!               

Loads of Hugs and Kisses coming at you all the way from Toronto...

Ruby Amrita .............

Dear Jennifer,

First of all here's wishing you a very very... (centillion times...:P) blissful, blithe, joyous, pleasant, mirthful, sparkling birthday. May you get all that you want to achieve in your life. God bless you. Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
Well, this is my second letter to you. I had written my first letter to you some couple of months back and had handed it over to you when I had visited the sets.. to be more precise...at the time when you were shooting the scene refusing armaan's calls after his comeback..wearing that sauce wala red dress..u were looking gorgeous. I hope you read that letter.
My friends and myself had planned to visit the sets again and get an opportunity to wish you on your birthday eve but I am emphatically disappointed to be not able to wish you in person as my Engineering Exams commences on Saturday. My friends will be celebrating with you and i'll be in the examination hall figuring out the answers to questions...:D. I earnestly hope that this letter makes up for it and I feel so unfortunate to have missed the glorious chance of meeting you again..Don't know when this chance will come again...sob..But on a positive note i have this letter encapsulating all my respect and love for you so I can feel proud about that..:P
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise. Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them. Have a wonderful day! Hope you have the greatest Birthday ever!

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.
So happy birthday to you Jennifer,
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart!

Praying that your day is as special as you are. It is clear that God created you for a great purpose. Happy Birthday!" You'll always be forever young. A birthday is a simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends. So keep smiling always. You truly rock as Dr.Riddhima infact every character that you have played. Just wanted to add that you are the Barbie doll of Indian television..hehe..Enjoy have fun hope this day brings you uncountable infinite happiness and god bless you .Have a rocking year ahead! I sincerely hope that I do a get a chance of wishing you in person sometime in my life.Examss....aarrrggghhh..:P. If it were not for my exams I would have come to wish you. Sorry could not come but I hope that this letter makes amends for it. Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.

Thanks,
Rajeev

anitamalik thumbnail

Mira's VM (..Mira..)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFWWGHENjI0[/YOUTUBE]

Sue's VM(Sue101)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLybe2vk0LM[/YOUTUBE]

Zara's VM (ArmaansAngel)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKUwQ32i8c[/YOUTUBE]

Sahar's VM (Sahar18)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKZCj6EeZTo[/YOUTUBE]

Anita's VM (anitamalik)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av5-Aktxmsg[/YOUTUBE]

Samiyah's VM (Samiyah258)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpGW_W-Y748[/YOUTUBE]

Aisha's VM (aisha_1992)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNp7g9wGuQQ[/YOUTUBE]

Jenny's VM (Jenny1000)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXTmAbhFAsI[/YOUTUBE]

Feel free to PM me if you made a VM and want it added to the list :)

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
HAPPY Birthday Jenniferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anu already posted my wish and vm but want to wish you again on this special day <3 I hope you get all that you yearn for because baby you deserve it : ) You are an amazing person and actor! We love you TONS! Please keep entertaining us *also keep the KaJic going :)* <3 Have an awesome day!

Love Sahar :)

PS GORGEOUS Post Anu 🤗
Edited by Sahar18 - 14 years ago
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Jenny!

Hope you have the most amazing birthday everrr! You're one of the most amazing people I've known of, and definitely THE most amazing actress...I hope God blesses you with all the things you've ever wished for and hope you have an amazing day with all your loved ones! Here's wishing the year ahead brings alive all your dreams and desires!

Love you lots and lots,
Manpreet! x

Edited by Preeti_285 - 14 years ago
ShipraP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
                                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNI aka JJ 😳

Hope you have the best birthday and get lots of gifts cos u love them 😆 😉 May your Bday bring lots of happiness and success in your life and you have a great year ahead.

You are one of the most amazing human being i have ever seen and hands down the best actress,you are one in a billion Jenni.I love you for what u are,the way you treat your fans ,interact with them,talk to them and understand their frustration is really commendable.I have to apologize for my venting out messages to you which sometimes went far ahead but you always understood our emotions and never took our frustration in a wrong way.Thanks a lot for that Jen,not every star does this.I am proud to be ur fan and wud remain one for life.

And please don't ever leave DMG and us cos the very thot scares me to death i swear 😳

Love you lots,Happy Birthday Jenni-Shipra

P.S-Lovely thread Anu and thanx for my message 🤗 Edited by ShipraP - 14 years ago
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthdayyy Jennifer
hope all your wishes come truee =]
you are an amzing actress and keep it up :)

Many many happy returns of the dayy
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dear Jen (MoYna),

We love you sooo sooo soo much you're truly amazing person and perfectionist as an actress we loved you as Sneha and ganga and supprassing everyone's exectations by portraying Ridz character we're very thankful to you Wish you get all the happiness and success you deserve We fans love you very much you're such a sweatheart MoyNa we love you once again many many happy returns of the day xoxo

Lots of Love

Dhara❤️

PS. Anu Lovely Post😍

Edited by -PZlicious- - 14 years ago
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy 25th birthday jenny!!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you
You're perfect in like every way-you're gorgeous, a brilliant actress and person with a warm heart!!!
May you get all the success that you deserve!!!!
Edited by aquarius16 - 14 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail
Happy Happy Birthday Jenny!

May God bless you with all the happiness and success you want from life and may you accomplish all your dreams and aspirations and continue to love life the way you do! You're a GEM Jenny, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart! We love you loads and wish you nothing BUT the best on this special day of yours and hope that you get everything you want, cause you deserve it <3 Lots of love from us on this special day, and remember our best wishes are always with you! Love you Jenny!!

God Bless and Take Care!

Anita Malik