Felsbar20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Girls,

Did any of you hear about the attack on two mosques in lahore? This is soo sad, I cannot even believe this. These atttackers have no consious of their own and how can they target ppl while they are praying! Argh, this is soo sad!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maham_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is veryyyyyyyyy shocking!!!! and May Allah punish all those attackers and their other members behind this...Ameeen...
maham_s thumbnail
Additional info: 1st june 2010 - the hosiptal (Jinnah hospital - emergency ward) where the injured terrorist was being treated was attacked by other terrorists either to kill their partner or to take him away.. and 12 people have died!! and they have escaped with a police car..
My point of view: This is lack of security!!! They should have moved that injured terrorist!! Now they should! and why the hell they told the media where that injured terrorist is!!

Pak govt need to think more advancely to get those terrorists..Use ur brains ppl!!

Felsbar20 thumbnail
omg really? this sucks! pakistani gov't seriously needs to invest in its security!! Argh, i am soo maad! Did the gov't appologize or did they say anything else?
maham_s thumbnail
80% of the security is wasted on VIPs...so when its needed..they r nt available!! There has been some progress..according to news they caught sum suspects..and they sed the terrorist caught got a lot of knowledge so lets see what happens..
Felsbar20 thumbnail

argh, i know! there is so much corruption in pakistan and most of the many is taken by the gov't and they hardly invest any money in the well being of the people of pakistan.

Edited by rever - 14 years ago