Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
heyllo friends..
Found this article on Twitter😲 yeah quite surprised i am ..but a good surprise..means our Bindiya is catching the eyeballs 🤗
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richa Sony
She plays the coy biwi and bahu in the serial Bhagya Vidhata. So when people see her in real life, dressed in western attire, they are quite surprised.

In fact often they don't recognise her and refuse to believe she's the same Bindiya from the TV show. "That's when I have to explain to them that Bindiya is just a character a portray on screen," laughs actress Richa Sony.

The girl loves wearing dresses, skirts and jeans and traditional wear is only for traditional occasions or when she's visiting the temple. But, she does have some similarities to her onscreen character. "Like Bindiya, I am a simple girl with simple thoughts," she says. And the one difference? "Richa is a very confident girl," she says

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanxx @ Nishu for posting it here and u-know-where ;)

Love ~
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you heaps for sharing with us..

Well she really manages some great balls for her western dressing..Simple yet cool..

We shouldn't be exactly thanking you, considering the fact that you are all the time on twitter so you can do with some useful info from there..😆

Kidding(I don't have to mention that now).

Luv atop