Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: aahana86

i dont get this why arent star ppl learning from their dmg goof up

new season with new faces kills a show.. ppl always prefer original leads and cast anyday

i mean we didnt even accept adhiraj and suhani ... and now this revamp .. how do they even think this will work ??

just 3 old faces and the rest all new

exactly aahana..and that too when the leads are like monaya/arti/navina/abhi and jas.
i still remember what happened with kahin to hoga once rajeev left it...a top slot show was shattered....same will happen with this show.all navina,jas,abhi fans will leave,and with one lead...not only his/her fans will leave but rather all the fans of the couple too will back out.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the dumbest thing about this whole thing is
that on starones official webiste there have been two articles realted to abhishek and jas both....and now we get to see this!.....
and ye nikki if they can ruin sajan and mayur,nbenia kaunse khet ki mooli hai!
life***** thumbnail
dis is ridiculos!!!
first dey kill one of d main leads
second dodo n bengi nt a part of season2!!!nw wat even dia will b out kya???????????seriously man we can write better scripts n episodes much creatively!!!
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikki028

adhani....😡😡😡.........dmg 2.....😡😡😡....nw mjht-2.....😡😡😡

some ppl WILL NEVR LEARN FRM THEIR MISTAKES.....😡😡😡

exactly
wind453 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

why are this cv's planning season two and that too without this trio and one of the lead and more to this in first message sushmitha ji said it's going to be fun

why do they think any 1 is going to watch it i'm sure season 2 start hote hi band ho jaayega
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
they cud nhave started a new season,but atleats ened the earlier stores wll...and yes they havent leart from DMG..infact woh unke kkhse kadmoon pe cahl arhe hai...
first LRL,where they kept only two previous charecter and the rest were new.....the show flopped BAD....
i wish i cud slap this person whose idea this is!
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessyashika

exactly aahana..and that too when the leads are like monaya/arti/navina/abhi and jas.
i still remember what happened with kahin to hoga once rajeev left it...a top slot show was shattered....same will happen with this show.all navina,jas,abhi fans will leave,and with one lead...not only his/her fans will leave but rather all the fans of the couple too will back out.

why just KTH malli remember kutumb

in season 1 it was a top show but with hiten gauri still there they couldnt save season 2 as the story was just crap

plus people rejected this whole thing too

wait does this mean we'd see this as a like a complete revamp like whoever remains and the jodi in a total fresh way .. u know just like kutumb 2 .. the same names but new story

crap i just scared myself too 😕
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nikki028

ovr night nahi...bt iss mahine mein hi liye honge.....it all startd frm tht contract thing...seems....

stuti i think its cvs plan all the way...so many stars cant back off at one go...they r delibrately asking them 2 leave in my view.else why wud abhishek leave????u know his and navina's characters were getting an all tym high and even quality scree space...then why leave it???that too so suddenly??? and i havent EVEN heard of abhishak doing any new show..so i am very confused and really suspect a foul play overhere.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
im happy for anupriya...and nishant...smart peopel that they decided to leave the show before THIS....and now they have got them selfs better roles....!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@ALL.....i am damn sure...for season 2...CVs might hv askd jas,abhi n navina to leave...n one of d leads themselvs wanna left d show....

really wanna sing for all of us

kya hua yeh.....😲😲😲😭😭😭

kyu hua yeh...😡😡😡😭😭😭