Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

427050 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Why don't they end the show on a happy note instead of doing all this?
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wind453

aahana just check what jas said he says you would not see uday in season 2 bt jas would try to entertain you and hope you all support me. Isn't it fishy

may be hun he meant he'd work in a new show u know
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
I wonder whether the CV's plan to make one actor a day update their FB status with the news that they are leaving the show 😡

First Jaskaran, now Abhishek.

Looks odd though- Abhishek had this interview about himself and the serial ( was posted somewhere on this forum) a day or two ago, and now it is revealed that he is leaving the show?

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

but if i remember jas karans article which came out in april end he hadsaid dat he wont be taking abreak from the show till august ........i clearly remember himm saying dat ..........but dat time also all must be knowing na dere is gonna be a leap ........i mean this season 2 descion wasnt taken overnight ..............so dats y i am still not convinced ........

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wind453

may be nikki

cv's have lost it completely
happy ending dey ke fir aapna naya show start kar lete why this
and if they did not want benia in next season who the hell told them to start it and end it incomplete

benia ki toh bas start kara di thi na...really nt gud frm benia angle...

bt jab CVs one of d gr8est love stories ki waat laga sakte hai...who hv been in love since ages(mayur n sajan)....then they can do nythin....
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i dont get this why arent star ppl learning from their dmg goof up

new season with new faces kills a show.. ppl always prefer original leads and cast anyday

i mean we didnt even accept adhiraj and suhani ... and now this revamp .. how do they even think this will work ??

just 3 old faces and the rest all new
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

i reasd it nikki...and im feeling bad....well have i and a half josi left...
and PS-i think the show is defn on its last lergs now...a supposed new season is starting in a week and no new promo etc....
the cvs should write a scriopt...
100 ways to ruin a show!

🤣

awesome shruti...u got it!!!!
man i wud have been so happy even if they wud have shown another talent parade or another ahmedabad trip...but why this???we dont need bad changes!!!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: stuti123

but if i remember jas karans article which came out in april end he hadsaid dat he wont be taking abreak from the show till august ........i clearly remember himm saying dat ..........but dat time also all must be knowing na dere is gonna be a leap ........i mean this season 2 descion wasnt taken overnight ..............so dats y i am still not convinced ........

ovr night nahi...bt iss mahine mein hi liye honge.....it all startd frm tht contract thing...seems....
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think we should let the cvs know that r not interested in season 2 of this show and they have ruined our favourite show & there is no need to work so hard to have a season 2 coz hardly any people are going to watch it. They should just end the show and go on a long vacation to refresh themselves and their ideas 😡
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: aahana86

i dont get this why arent star ppl learning from their dmg goof up

new season with new faces kills a show.. ppl always prefer original leads and cast anyday

i mean we didnt even accept adhiraj and suhani ... and now this revamp .. how do they even think this will work ??

just 3 old faces and the rest all new

adhani....😡😡😡.........dmg 2.....😡😡😡....nw mjht-2.....😡😡😡

some ppl WILL NEVR LEARN FRM THEIR MISTAKES.....😡😡😡