Benji aka Abhishek Sharma Also Nt A Part f Season2

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Pehle Jas....nw Abhishek....n kuch din baad ek Main lead....kya baat hai....

woah....MJHT is xactly goin The DMG Way............

nywz heres Abhishek' fb status....vich he made 2day...

Abhishek Sharma dnt knw how to say it guys but i think i ll just say it bye mjht....not in the season 2...i ll miss u ...i love u...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
oh god whats happening man...ek ke baad ek bad news...shitt nikki i wish to cry...😭.THE REAL MJHT ends this weak for sure!!! I wonder whether these stars are going themselves or are being asked to leave ????😡 why cant the cvs end things directly.are they planning to kick out everyone one by one so that when the trps become less they can give us a lame reason to end the show.PLS GUYS END IT ONCE AND FOR ALL...DONT PLAY FOUL GAMES!!!!
Edited by princessyashika - 14 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
bt frm d earlier msgs of Sushmitha...i xpectd this onli ki...dodo,benji n dia wil nt b part of mjht-2...bt nevr thot one main lead wil nt b a part of mjht-2
-Aiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
oh no its going like DMG
-Debo- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
noooo 😭
one more!!!!!
i am crying now 😭 😭
plzzz don't do this...i am gonna miss him alot

but thnx for the article nikki
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What the hell is happening!!??! If jas karan & abhishek r not part of mjht then what fun element is going to b left in the show? Then i think even navina mite not b apart of season 2 coz whatever scenes she had were wid them. At this rate this show will definitely get over within one or two months.
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wat the hell is dis ......... roz roz ek naya shock ........i cant take it anymore .............once and for all its better that the show only ends dan all the actors leaving one by one ........
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh man so what the gang goes on some ride and from the 7 only 3 survive
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
knew it it was gona cum..Mjht is going in the drain..
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessyashika

oh god whats happening man...ek ke baad ek bad news...shitt nikki i wish to cry...😭.THE REAL MJHT ends this weak for sure!!! I wonder whether these stars are going themselves or are being asked to leave ????😡 why cant the cvs end things directly.are they planning to kick out everyone one by one so that when the trps become less they can give us a lame reason to end the show.PLS GUYS END IT ONCE AND FOR ALL...DONT PLAY FOUL GAMES!!!!

dodo,benji r nt part of season-2....i xpectd this onli..frm d 1st msg of sushmitha when she reveald abt season 2......bt nevr in my worst dreams i xpectd one frm main leads wud nt b there...

i sware yashi...they shud hv ended mjht wid all its original chars...whts d bloody need of a new season....

dekh lena mjht-2 wil shut down b4 this yr ends....thts my onli wish....