Facebook & Youtube Banned!

a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I know the new is quite sad for some people that Facebook and Youtube are now banned in

Pakistan. I don't live in Pakistan, but i still want to know what those who live there think about this. Did

the paki government take the right decision? Or Not?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strawberryshake thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
they have taken a very good step. otherwise those stupid people would have started thinking that we Muslims r dead and they can do whatever they want to but its not like that and to protest against their inhuman and cheap act i think that was the only option left
Felsbar20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No, they took a bad decision because instead of usingtheir brains pakistani gov't and the protesters are just getting mad for some ignorant person out their! Islam means peace and all these protests that are going on their is totally condracting our religion. It is just soo sad to see all this on t.v and newspapers and see all this death threats that are being given to that ignorant guy but we need to understand that by giving this horrible death threats a soloution will not be achieved because our religion does not teach us that! Islam iis all about tolerance!! Okie, i will stop my little rant here!lol

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, that is the right way to protest. I'm proud that Pakistan has stood up and taken that step.

I do not live in Pakistan but I have also stopped using facebook voluntarily where I was quite active. I deleted my account from facebook because I do not want them to earn money through me. They earn at least 2.50$ everytime you log in to facebook and then do propaganda against us. No, Thank You! I can live without it. There are thousands of other sites to use and kill time with.
Edited by amy22 - 14 years ago
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think it waz a ryt decision.....this waz the least thy PAKUSTANI GOV cud doaz a protest.......
maham_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
to ban youtube and facebook was right decision..
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it was the right decision!!! and it shows that they care. Atleast they stood up for them selves. facebook and youtube will ahve a loss!!. and they will realsie the whole report buttons on th webiste is all for nothing it doesnt work!:@!
aso facebook is an israel company which is also a plus point to ban facebook .
a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For all those who thought this was a right decision: Facebook is not banned anymore! :( Now what's your take on that?!?!
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel it is not a rt decision