What is Kalki's secret?

Meena101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Has it been exposed yet? Because in the UK she's still sneaking around acting suspicious.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think that as we say it here in the US, Kesoo isn't her baby daddy! Every time someone wants to know how far along she is or anything connected with the baby she comes up with a story to avoid it. I think she was already preggers and married Kesoo so no one would find out. Lets see if I'm right. Time will tell.
Meena101 thumbnail
Thanks! Yeah, it's obvious that Kesoo isn't the dad, but he's such an idiot he looks like he doesn't know what day of the week it is. I like Laachi - she makes a change to the usual suffering/crying/dutiful daughter in laws that never talk back even if they're treated like crap.
It's a real shame written updates aren't done though :(
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena101

Thanks! Yeah, it's obvious that Kesoo isn't the dad, but he's such an idiot he looks like he doesn't know what day of the week it is. I like Laachi - she makes a change to the usual suffering/crying/dutiful daughter in laws that never talk back even if they're treated like crap.

It's a real shame written updates aren't done though :(

I have to disagree with you slightly. I was thinking more of not knowing the year he's in. 😕 This Kesoo is a real idiot as you said. And I just don't understand why Kalki didn't just run away with the baby daddy. Won't the family be surprised when the baby is born so early. And yes I too like Laachi. I have taken to using those angry faces she makes myself sometimes. I love them. I just wish she could win a few battles every now and then and not always come out the loser.
jitinder thumbnail
I was wondring the same! We are in Canada and see Kalki meeting the diff guy. BTW that guy looks much better than that brain less and spine less Kesoo.
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Kundan and Kalki are like secret boyfriend and girlfriend. Maybe Kalki's baby is Kundan's!
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey guys, first post in this forum! i agree with what a few people have said earlier that kesoo is definitely not the baby's father. its probably kundan...dont know why she just doesnt run away with him though.
Meena101 thumbnail
They need to stop dragging the story out and tell us who the dad is! I'm getting fed up with the mother in law, she needs putting in her place - can't wait to see that look wiped off her face when she finds out what Kalki's been up to.
Edited by Meena101 - 14 years ago