Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Well, Karan Wahi keeps his private and public life separate. He very well maintains the difference between his near and dear ones and his fans and according to him his fb and twitter profiles are for his near and dear ones and he would create a separate medium to be able to connect to his fans. So, far he hasn't and thats why in the mean time I created a fanbase website for him and convinced him to blog there.
Edited by Khushi007 - 14 years ago
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iiHEARTyu-x0

^do you have him on facebook?

andnah i actually don't believe it's him
doesnt sound like it

Hey we were thinking that jennifer is not real. but she is clicking her own pick, and posting it. I don't think so anyone can do that. you can check by yourself. If you doubt.

doukno thumbnail
@caroash--I agree wid u,man!!Ppl need to stop bcuming actors' guidance counsellors.Dey are der fans.Dats it!!!
BTW thanx for KW's twitter link.
EmAsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi007

Well, Karan Wahi keeps his private and public life separate. He very well maintains the difference between his near and dear ones and his fans and according to him his fb and twitter profiles are for his near and dear ones.

Well I agree but twitter you can follow people u don't need that person permission. he knows this. He is just follow one girl who is from MJHT. I like that at least he is not talking abt DMG. he is not relieving that is good news for SR or AR?? he maintain all that. He is true Karan Wahi.

I just post link so his fans get connect with him. there is no any other intention behind this.   
EmAsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: doukno

@caroash--I agree wid u,man!!Ppl need to stop bcuming actors' guidance counsellors.Dey are der fans.Dats it!!!

BTW thanx for KW's twitter link.

Thanks...😊  Totally agree with you we should appreciate their work rather talk what or how we want to story go. Sending positive and good mess. encourage them for their work.
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Please donot post any twitter accounts or any ids' of stars unless they ok it themselves.

Violation of Rule:13

13. Posting Email Address or personal pictures of Stars: Accounts or email address of stars is not allowed to be posted or revealed unless they themself give it.

Please refer to Rules here:

Dill Mill Gayye Forum Rules

Final Warning For All The Members-Do Read

Topic Closed.

DMG Dev Team.