Which type of show would u like to see PraSha...

Poll

...Vivika in again?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Me want: Romantic romantic, and please don't separate their characters again in the serial.....PraSha together forever ๐Ÿ˜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i want 2 c them in PKB2 or any type of romantic show
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
romantic....surely!!!!!....i want a story revolving around their love story...how they met, fell in love gr...a...dually ...and pkb 2 with prasha will be nice too...how they ended up getting married...after removing all obstacles aka as subhash etc....i defo do want a closure for prasha love story...we didn't even get a reunion hug....shaadi toh chodo...love story kind of remained incomplete...

and also i just want to see vivka together in a show...any show...just want to see them together onscreen so bad....vivan is coming back from his d3 shoot in 2 days i think and krit is also kind of stabilised in her znd shoots..i really wish they would get and sign a new show together..
_Sayu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually I can see them in any type of show but mostly romantic shows suit them more than other type of shows... also I want to see PraSha in PKB2....but with new concept....๐Ÿ˜Š
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Not PKB2 because I fear that Ekta will keep distance b/w our wonderful PraSha
-CUTE- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want 2 see them in a romantic show that is all about them only.
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
for me any new romantic serial or even PKB2 is fine๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want dem in PKB2 with no Brothers and sister or even mom.

just dem as the main leads and maybe some people like works, where Shanky and Prats works and some friends too to keep the showing going but the main story should be abt PraSha and their love life after Marriage or before Marriage๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ

nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A romantic show though if they are doing a KMH sequal how funny would it be to see Vivan in it as well then I don't care which jodi gets together ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Though honestly I want a show with them in where they are already married so then nothing can split them up and we then get flashbacks of them getting married and romance before and after marriage!
Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Nikita - You joker!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
I would like to see PKB continue, since none of the stories were resolves. All the siblings face obsticles, before marriage. Finding each other was only the first step. After watching the repeat episodes I have really began to apprieciate the concept. But I would love to see PraSha back most of all.๐Ÿ˜