Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: debayon

Ummm, excuse me, are you really saying that? I mean, you were the one who twisted my words and compared him to a heavenly singer like Sonu Nigam, I just wanted to let you know about my ideas, since you are showing 'dadagiri' around here, I was showing you that what you can do, I can do too, for the sake of this thread. Whenever I see your comments, it's most of the time Xobile said this, Xobile said that, or Simi said this, Simi said that, now you targeted me, so I was just talking to you in your language. I understand that you;re trying to be the Anu Malika Jr here, but what's the point and the benefit of such behavior? Absolutely nil!!! In fact, you are spoiling the atmosphere of the forum. You are certainly doing a good job, but I would like it if you cut down on the sarcasm and the haughty comments.

All I have to say is

Jai Mata Di!
Jai Hindustan!

Himesh Reshammiya is the Best!

Edited by ssk13809 - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ssk13809

It's not the only nor the best. However, it's still a great criteria.

See this is the problem with you. You never address whole thing. You didt say anything aobut your posting that you made in MMKM . I mean the one where you realized that award is not the criteria to judge one as an elite. Would like to hear from you. I hope you wont try to escape as usual
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Polls are now closed!!!

Audience Avg: 5.6
Judges Avg: 5.8

Final Rating: 5.7