Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
@ ssk - with stardom comes criticism. with fame comes bashers and haters. with celebrity status comes jealousy. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. no one has to like himesh ji just because you do. for example my good friend was in the recent dance reality show dance india dance. you wouldn't believe how many people talked against her and didn't see her passion and dedication for dance. people underestimated her and she couldn't gather as much fans as the other conetsants did. but i never gave up. i kept encouraging people that no she had the talent in her. but maybe she was falling weak in comparison to other contestants. maybe due to lack of choreography or whatever it was. i kept faith in her. i kept supporting her. and i kept encouraging others to support her. but never did i call those that didn't support her bashers or haters. not everyone is going to like her or appreciate her. this goes for every artist whether they be a singer, actor, actresses, dancer, musician or whatever. and criticism is always necessary for everyone. criticism alone makes the person much stronger to face the challenges presented in front of them. tell those that are against himesh ji, feel free to state your opinion, but i'm a firm fan of his and i will always continue to support him because i know his true dedication and talent in the music world. but don't unnecessarily accuse others of being bashers or haters. because that's really not true. they just have other favorites in mind. now i know some people really do go to such extremes and as a fan it is our right to defend our favorites...but there is a limit to that too!
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 14 years ago
xobile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk13809

It's not the only nor the best. However, it's still a great criteria.

I don't where you are from.

But criteria is plural.

You mean 'a great CRITERION'. Check in the dictionary.
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

@ ssk - with stardom comes criticism. with fame comes bashers and haters. with celebrity status comes jealousy. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. no one has to like himesh ji just because you do. for example my good friend was in the recent dance reality show dance india dance. you wouldn't believe how many people talked against her and didn't see her passion and dedication for dance. people underestimated her and she couldn't gather as much fans as the other conetsants did. but i never gave up. i kept encouraging people that no she had the talent in her. but maybe she was falling weak in comparison to other contestants. maybe due to lack of choreography or whatever it was. i kept faith in her. i kept supporting her. and i kept encouraging others to support her. but never did i call those that didn't support her bashers or haters. not everyone is going to like her or appreciate her. this goes for every artist whether they be a singer, actor, actresses, dancer, musician or whatever. and criticism is always necessary for everyone. criticism alone makes the person much stronger to face the challenges presented in front of them. tell those that are against himesh ji, feel free to state your opinion, but i'm a firm fan of his and i will always continue to support him because i know his true dedication and talent in the music world. but don't unnecessarily accuse others of being bashers or haters. because that's really not true. they just have other favorites in mind. now i know some people really do go to such extremes and as a fan it is our group to defend our favorites...but there is a limit to that too!

I understand this. But I'm just saying, if someone is going to bash Himesh, except a response. And then don't later blame me by saying "Why does every topic turn into a Himesh topic".

PS: Who was your friend on the DID?
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail

I understand this. But I'm just saying, if someone is going to bash Himesh, except a response. And then don't later blame me by saying "Why does every topic turn into a Himesh topic".

PS: Who was your friend on the DID?

I understand that. But if they do bash Himesh ji, explain to them with a logical reason and in a polite and friendly manner. Don't accuse them of being haters/bashers etc etc. I hope you know what I mean.

Nikkitasha Marwaha
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

I understand that. But if they do bash Himesh ji, explain to them with a logical reason and in a polite and friendly manner. Don't accuse them of being haters/bashers etc etc. I hope you know what I mean.

Nikkitasha Marwaha

Wait, so you want me to use logic with someone who posts this?
[quote=debayon]
Himesh Chamiya isn't even equivalent to 1/100000000000000 of him. How can he be even branded as a singer? He is always out of tune, and looks like his nasal voice sounds like it's coming from a beaten up mule. Let me not talk about his pitch, because even a drunken man singing has a better pitch than he does. Anyways, since this is not the Chamiya bash club, I will not go any further. [/quote]

Is that even possible? Is that really what you are suggesting? Try to logically explain to someone like this?

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
PM him/her. Let them know how you feel about all the bashing. OR simply ignore it. I know being a die hard fan, ignoring isn't the right option. But then talk it out with them. Most people on the forum are quite understanding if you approach them with a positive manner. You'd be surprised actually!
xobile thumbnail
CPR has given you some really good advice actually, ssk. If you noticed, debayon did not want to bring HR into the discussion - he was forced to because it has an important part of his review.

Debayon's review refers to HR as you-know-who.

But then you replied but saying that debayon has clubbed HR and Sonu together. Plus your comment was quite rude to debayon. THIS is what miffed debayon and resulted in him speaking his mind about HR openly.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Himesh Chamiya isn't even equivalent to 1/100000000000000 of him. How can he be even branded as a singer? He is always out of tune, and looks like his nasal voice sounds like it's coming from a beaten up mule. Let me not talk about his pitch, because even a drunken man singing has a better pitch than he does. Anyways, since this is not the Chamiya bash club, I will not go any further.
Is that even possible? Is that really what you are suggesting? Try to logically explain to someone like this?

Ummm, excuse me, are you really saying that? I mean, you were the one who twisted my words and compared him to a heavenly singer like Sonu Nigam, I just wanted to let you know about my ideas, since you are showing 'dadagiri' around here, I was showing you that what you can do, I can do too, for the sake of this thread. Whenever I see your comments, it's most of the time Xobile said this, Xobile said that, or Simi said this, Simi said that, now you targeted me, so I was just talking to you in your language. I understand that you;re trying to be the Anu Malika Jr here, but what's the point and the benefit of such behavior? Absolutely nil!!! In fact, you are spoiling the atmosphere of the forum. You are certainly doing a good job, but I would like it if you cut down on the sarcasm and the haughty comments.
Edited by debayon - 14 years ago
xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

Ummm, excuse me, are you really saying that? I mean, you were the one who twisted my words and compared him to a heavenly singer like Sonu Nigam, I just wanted to let you know about my ideas, since you are showing 'dadagiri' around here, I was showing you that what you can do, I can do too, for the sake of this thread. Whenever I see your comments, it's most of the time Xobile said this, Xobile said that, or Simi said this, Simi said that, now you targeted me, so I was just talking to you in your language. I understand that you;re trying to be the Anu Malika Jr here, but what's the point and the benefit of such behavior? Absolutely nil!!! In fact, you are spoiling the atmosphere of the forum. You are certainly doing a good job, but I would like it if you cut down on the sarcasm and the haughty comments.

Satya vachan, mere bhai, satya vachan.

simi_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ssk, i know you are a good judge and critic,
Heros are heros yaar, they dont need us, if they are good they will stick on till we all get married and have grand children and we will talk about them, so let us meet at some forum then.......
and also am amazed at your every response towards HR comments, interesting , just tone it down
i really like to read your comments and points about strengths and weakness of the singer and where they were good or not .... in your own style
chao for now