Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ssk13809

You do realize I'm never the first one to bring up Himesh. Someone else is? Maybe you should go to the roots of the problems. It's the Himesh haters who always, no matter what is going on, start hating on Himesh.

I am not going to bring it up again. I just wanted to let you know what my viewpoints on Mr. Chamiya is, since you seemed to underestimate what I said. I can't rest in peace when Sonu Nigam is being compared to a meagre commoner.....anyways, plz don't quote me and if you do, I will not reply back.😊
xobile thumbnail

You do realize I'm never the first one to bring up Himesh. Someone else is? Maybe you should go to the roots of the problems. It's the Himesh haters who always, no matter what is going on, start hating on Himesh.

Actually no. You brought up HR in Tulsi's thread by giving him as the reason why you gave her an extra mark. And then you tried twisting debayon's words to club Sonu and HR together.

And you brought HR into Chitra's thread because I thought she went a bit nasal.

Anyway, I've no problem with you bringing up HR. I get to read great posts like the one debayon just wrote!
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

I am not going to bring it up again. I just wanted to let you know what my viewpoints on Mr. Chamiya is, since you seemed to underestimate what I said. I can't rest in peace when Sonu Nigam is being compared to a meagre commoner.....anyways, plz don't quote me and if you do, I will not reply back.😊

Just don't insult Legend Himesh Reshammiya and the topic will never start about Himesh. Like I said, Himesh haters need to just stop hating.

On a side-note, 3 most hated actors in Bollywood

Shah Rukh Khan
Aamir Khan
Himesh Reshammiya

These haters have put Himesh on some elite lists. Got to thank them for that.
xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

LOL😲 Overhyping someone always kills the fun for meπŸ˜›

Beyond a reasonable doubt, Tulsi Kumar should go..Vasundhara is far much better than herπŸ‘πŸΌ

Actually Tulsi is a very good singer. This was just a bad song. She's so good in this song:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ElDXPUTzzY[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by xobile - 14 years ago
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xobile

Actually no. You brought up HR in Tulsi's thread by giving him as the reason why you gave her an extra mark. And then you tried twisting debayon's words to club Sonu and HR together.

And you brought HR into Chitra's thread because I thought she went a bit nasal.

Anyway, I've no problem with you bringing up HR. I get to read great posts like the one debayon just wrote!

The first person who started talking about Himesh was you in this thread. You just had to bring him up, go read the thread on that. Then the 2nd one who brought him up was Debayon. Both of you, for no apparent reason, started bashing him.

As I said, I'm NOT the one who brings him in in threads. Its haters like you and Debayon.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All the singers in the competition are fabulous singers. I just feel that Tulsi ji falls weak in comparison. Maybe that's because not too many people know of her or her songs.

Xobile the song you posted is one of my favorite songs and I think she sung brilliantly in it. My ratings for her in that song would be higher! πŸ‘πŸΌ

All I have to say to the Himesh bashers is

Just so you know, he's won 2006 Filmfare Male Playback Singer of the Year

Others to win:

2009: Sukhwinder Singh
2008: Shaan
2007: Shaan
2006: Himesh
2005: Kunal
2004: Sonu
2003: Sonu
2002: Udit

Now that's an elite list

So haters continue hating, but Himesh has already gotten some pretty big singing accomplisments. He's already proven himself as a singer.

Ab tak nahi sudhare ssk babua. I thought you have realized  your mistake and thats why you have posted in MMKM thread that awards are the criteria to judge someone as an  elite or not. Itni jaldi bhool gaye. I guess you need more doze of comments from me.
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumdog

Ab tak nahi sudhare ssk babua. I thought you have realized  your mistake and thats why you have posted in MMKM thread that awards are the criteria to judge someone as an  elite or not. Itni jaldi bhool gaye. I guess you need more doze of comments from me.

It's not the only nor the best. However, it's still a great criteria.
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SSK--The entire world cannot share your likes. That does not make anyone bad. You cannot make someone like somebody. There are many people who prefer Md. Rafi over Kishore da''s voice or Lata ji over Asha ji's voice and vice versa. That does not make any of them less talented. You like Himesh, fine,,just dont go around advertising him all over the forum. Thanks!!
xobile thumbnail
Nahin Slumdog! Ssk babua ko dose mat do PLEASE

Mohit Chauhan aur Himesh jaise legends ke baare mein kuchh na kaha jaaye. Yeh elite, universal legends hain. PLUS this is not a Himesh topic.