Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: debayon

πŸ˜• What kind of twisted and lame logic is this? I was comparing the impact made by the male and the female singers in the Sunidhi Chahuan song, and same here. IMHO, Sunidhi made a greater impact on me than Sonu ji, because of her more vivacious voice, but that doesn't mean that I was saying that Sonu ji sucked big time! He was in tune and had a sweet voice as always. In my books, Sonu Nigam is at the top of the singers, he is the best, and equals the likes of legends like Rafi, Kishore Da etc... Himesh Chamiya isn't even equivalent to 1/100000000000000 of him. How can he be even branded as a singer?  He is always out of tune, and looks like his nasal voice sounds like it's coming from a beaten up mule. Let me not talk about his pitch, because even a drunken man singing has a better pitch than he does. Anyways, since this is not the Chamiya bash club, I will not go any further.

All I have to say to the Himesh bashers is

Just so you know, he's won 2006 Filmfare Male Playback Singer of the Year

Others to win:

2009: Sukhwinder Singh
2008: Shaan
2007: Shaan
2006: Himesh
2005: Kunal
2004: Sonu
2003: Sonu
2002: Udit

Now that's an elite list

So haters continue hating, but Himesh has already gotten some pretty big singing accomplisments. He's already proven himself as a singer.

Edited by ssk13809 - 14 years ago
xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

πŸ˜• What kind of twisted and lame logic is this? I was comparing the impact made by the male and the female singers in the Sunidhi Chahuan song, and same here. IMHO, Sunidhi made a greater impact on me than Sonu ji, because of her more vivacious voice, but that doesn't mean that I was saying that Sonu ji sucked big time! He was in tune and had a sweet voice as always. In my books, Sonu Nigam is at the top of the singers, he is the best, and equals the likes of legends like Rafi, Kishore Da etc... Himesh Chamiya isn't even equivalent to 1/100000000000000 of him. How can he be even branded as a singer?  He is always out of tune, and looks like his nasal voice sounds like it's coming from a beaten up mule. Let me not talk about his pitch, because even a drunken man singing has a better pitch than he does. Anyways, since this is not the Chamiya bash club, I will not go any further.

Awesome write up! This deserves its place in the Himesh lovers club. Slumdog, Brahmabul and I would cordially invite you to join our Himesh lovers club.
xobile thumbnail
Looks like Tulsi Kumar is on her way out of the competition...

Oh wait I forgot about Vasundhara Das...
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good Lord!! Himesh makes his way on every single thread..First on Chitra's thread and now Tulsi Kumar's! Invariably we end up talking about Himesh than the respective Singer for whom the thread is created for πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Jeez!
xobile thumbnail
@SAS

Himesh is like a stubborn rash which refuses to leave.

Anyway, who do you think should stay in the competition and proceed to the next round? Tulsi Kumar or Vasundhara Das?
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xobile

@SAS

Anyway, who do you think should stay in the competition and proceed to the next round? Tulsi Kumar or Vasundhara Das?

Both are good. Could come down to the audience poll system risingabove has in place.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ssk - can we please stick to whom the thread is created for. please!
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xobile

@SAS

LOL😲 Overhyping someone always kills the fun for meπŸ˜›

Beyond a reasonable doubt, Tulsi Kumar should go..Vasundhara is far much better than herπŸ‘πŸΌ
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

ssk - can we please stick to whom the thread is created for. please!

You do realize I'm never the first one to bring up Himesh. Someone else is? Maybe you should go to the roots of the problems. It's the Himesh haters who always, no matter what is going on, start hating on Himesh.

xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk13809

Both are good. Could come down to the audience poll system risingabove has in place.

Just looked at  Vasundhara's thread. Most people have given her a higher rating than Tulsi Kumar. My money's on Tulsi Kumar for the elimination.

Another one bites the dust due to poor song selection. She would have done so well with the song 'Humko deewana kar gaye' - unfortunately it wasn't her debut...