Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I read the debate between SSK and someone999 on Chitra ji's thread. SSK saab were quite miffed since someone999 was the only one who gave a 6 to Chitra ji.
But what do I see here only SSK has given 7 to Tulsi. Someone is getting a taste of his own medicine.
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xobile

@SAS

This is the first time I've seen such open partiality from ssk! He's actually saying that he awarded her an extra mark (despite all her flaws, which he also acknowledged) for Himmy!

I hope he doesn't do such a thing again, so that people still have confidence in the way the game is being run...

First Time
Now you are being partial....😛
xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: brahmabul

I read the debate between SSK and someone999 on Chitra ji's thread. SSK saab were quite miffed since someone999 was the only one who gave a 6 to Chitra ji.
But what do I see here only SSK has given 7 to Tulsi. Someone is getting a taste of his own medicine.

Ssk has a very different scale of judging than other judges. He gives 6 marks for voice quality, and then adds on extra marks for other elements like sur, harkat, taal, pakad, Himesh, etc.

Now on that scale, Chitra deserves much more than a 6, which Somone gave! So by Ssk's standards, this was ghor anyaya (gross injustice). After all, when people like Hussain and Amitabh deserve 6 marks for singing, how can Chitra (a singing legend) get the same marks?!!

I am completely with you on this, ssk bhai!😉

Edited by xobile - 14 years ago
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Judges should not be allowed to vote. Fair and Square😛
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Judges should not be allowed to vote. Fair and Square😛 Since in "reality shows" judges only judge while "Audience" votes

xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Judges should not be allowed to vote. Fair and Square😛 Since in "reality shows" judges only judge while "Audience" votes

Well judges have been instated so that we bring objectivity and not try and make our favourites win! You as an audience member can write whatever reason you want and give the singers 10/10 or 1/10! But the judges potentially have to justify every single line they write and every single mark they give.

And here ssk has been shockingly biased, so we can hold him to account! If he was an audience member, we would just have to accept it!

And trust me, you can go through any round of the previous time we held this game. The judging was completely unbiased. If anything, because that was a 'Music ka Maha Muqqabla' forum, the audience was heavily biased toward Shreya Ghoshal!

ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brahmabul

As I wrote in the Chitra thread, it's not the same since...

Originally posted by: ssk13809

Except...

a) Majority gave her 5s and 6s. I gave a 7. 1-2 marks off.

b) The majority here gave 8s, 9s, and 10s. Someone999 drops all the way to a 6. 2-4 marks off.

c) The poll has not closed

d) I thought she deserved a 6 too. So singing judging wise, I was with everyone. But its just because Himesh was singing with her she got a 7. Where here, someone999 thinks Chitraji deserves a 6 straight up, just like I thought Tulsi deserved a 6 too.

So at the end of the day, someone999, is alone.

But it's okay Chitra fans, followers, I apologize on behalf of someone999. Remember, it was an accident. It won't happen again.

[/quote]

ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xobile

@SAS

This is the first time I've seen such open partiality from ssk! He's actually saying that he awarded her an extra mark (despite all her flaws, which he also acknowledged) for Himmy!

I hope he doesn't do such a thing again, so that people still have confidence in the way the game is being run...

I explained the extra mark
[quote=ssk13809]
sunandshine- I feel as though Himesh brings the best out of his counterparts. He compliments everyone really well, and they had good chemistry. So thats why an extra mark, for the good chemistry and complimenting with Himesh. [/quote]
xobile thumbnail
@ssk

Brahmabul and slumdog have always had heated debates with you. The conclusions have been there for all to see. You keep going round in circles and turn the whole thing into an issue of semantics.

Both brahmabul and slumdog are greater men then me, which is why it has taken me this long to realise that the best policy in a debate with you is to just END IT.

You have unnecessarily picked on somone999 in Chitra's thread. Somone had the decency to end it. You picked on me in Alka's thread. I hope that's ended to. And now here on Tulsi Kumar's thread, if you think your rating is objective and unbiased (given your own review) then cheers. Let's end it.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssk13809

Last male counterpart debayon made these comments on was Sonu Nigam. Welcome to the club Himeshji. Sonu Nigam and Himesh Reshammiya, 2 legends.

😕 What kind of twisted and lame logic is this? I was comparing the impact made by the male and the female singers in the Sunidhi Chahuan song, and same here. IMHO, Sunidhi made a greater impact on me than Sonu ji, because of her more vivacious voice, but that doesn't mean that I was saying that Sonu ji sucked big time! He was in tune and had a sweet voice as always. In my books, Sonu Nigam is at the top of the singers, he is the best, and equals the likes of legends like Rafi, Kishore Da etc... Himesh Chamiya isn't even equivalent to 1/100000000000000 of him. How can he be even branded as a singer?  He is always out of tune, and looks like his nasal voice sounds like it's coming from a beaten up mule. Let me not talk about his pitch, because even a drunken man singing has a better pitch than he does. Anyways, since this is not the Chamiya bash club, I will not go any further.