Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

BTW are we having more rounds of female singers? or this is the last one? I am surprised that relatively unheard Tulsi Kumar is chosen in comparison to the more popular Anuradha Poudwal or Sadhana Sargam 😳
Hunk101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would give her a 5 or 6. I ll give 6. First of all she hardly has any lines in the song, most of the song is sung by himesh only. Her is voice sounds soft & millow, she sounds ok.
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

BTW are we having more rounds of female singers? or this is the last one? I am surprised that relatively unheard Tulsi Kumar is chosen in comparison to the more popular Anuradha Poudwal or Sadhana Sargam 😳

No this is the last part of 1st Round...check main thread for all contestants...And when I asked everyone to give me female singer nominations, guess what no one sent Anuradha or Sadhna, and 2-3 Tulsi. Besides, this 2 decade competition was skewed more towards present day singers anyways.
sunandshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: risingabove

No this is the last part of 1st Round...check main thread for all contestants...And when I asked everyone to give me female singer nominations, guess what no one sent Anuradha or Sadhna, and 2-3 Tulsi. Besides, this 2 decade competition was skewed more towards present day singers anyways.

Oh sorry, i might have missed your introductory post. I saw your poll (Kavita KrishnaMurthy) and read about it and got interested. Nevermind!!
P.S: Can you please post the main thread again?
Edited by sunandshine - 14 years ago
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Oh sorry, i might have missed your introductory post. I saw your poll (Kavita KrishnaMurthy) and read about it and got interested. Nevermind!!
P.S: Can you please post the main thread again?

A link of the main thread has been posted in every poll posted so far! In the original post...πŸ˜†
Not only that, it's also stickied on IF! πŸ˜†

sunandshine thumbnail
Cool..selected vision ho gayee hai meriπŸ˜†
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sync sound , heavy drum beats ...falsetto ..what to talk about this singer ...Infact I am liking Himesh's rendition better ...that could tell many what I think about her singing ...But she is a pop artist ..has done some playback singing ( has she sung any more songs?? ..really clueless) ..Keeping everything in mind I am going to give her a ................5
xobile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk13809

She has great voice quality. This was young in her career, so her singing ability wasn't that good. But definately, she has great voice quality, so I could see what Himesh saw in her. Overall in this song, yes she was dominated by Himesh, she still I think had some impact. She showed her good voice quality, though struggled with some of the higher pitches, and just didn't have much feeling in it like xobile said.

Overall, this deserves a 6 due to at least good voice quality, but since she sang with Himesh, make that a 7/10

You've pointed out 3 mistakes (in red). You constantly repeat the same voice quality praise (in green). So you have given her all 6 marks JUST for voice quality!

Plus an extra mark (in blue) for Himesh!

Wow - didn't think we'd see this level of prejudice from you, ssk.
Edited by xobile - 14 years ago
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
five on ten.

jhalak dikhlaja,
jhalak dikhlaja,
jhalak dikhlaja,

ek baar sur mein aaja aaja aaja..

Suron ko liye tarse mere kaan...
Na laha guzre na kate suraiyaan...

jhalak dikhlaja,
jhalak dikhlaja,
jhalak dikhlaja,

ek baar sur mein aaja aaja aaja...
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
never heard of her this song is very much similar to "Aye ajnnabi" where the male singer gets all the credit and the female singer is just a filler...But Mahalaxmi Iyer did leave her mark with "paakhi paakhi pardesi"...This girl was not

A 6 from my side, unfortunately