https://soundxx.mp3pk.com/indian/aksar/5%28mp3pk.com%29.mp3

Please rate her performance 1-10.

Here are some important notes:

• 10 is the highest rating, 1 is the lowest
  • You are NOT rating the song
  • You are NOT rating how much you like Tulsi Kumar
  • You are NOT rating how much you like her singing in general
  • You ARE rating how well she sang in this song in particular
  • Set 5 as the average bollywood playback singing performance, and rate from there
  • Please listen to the song before rating
  • Final score will be computed after about 2 days of voting and after judges have also given their ratings

If anyone is lost and doesn't know whats going on, please visit the
Official Game Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387579

Feel free to discuss her rating for this performance!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Note:

Though this wasn't her debut song/album, this was the first song where she actually had enough lines where she could actually make a real impact on the song.
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Never heard about her before..She looks like Aditi Govitrikar..!
Will listen and the vote๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
simi_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First time i have heard this song, the singer reminded me of various other singers, and thought it was kind of a straight forward song to sing and not an above average performance so maybe a 5 or a 6 for me
Edited by simi_1 - 14 years ago
xobile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ugh horrible song. It's risingabove ploy to make me listen to a Himesh song from beginning to end.

Himesh, in an attempt to hide his own vocal faults, has over synthesised poor old Tulsi Kumar's voice too. I don't like her voice quality in this song and she seems to be saying lines without even attempting to mean them at times. On top of that, the song is so simple (esp. the female parts). If she is stuck with HR as a music director and co-singer, then she might as well learn something about putting energy and feel into a song from him.

Strictly average. Could have gone down to 4, but will stick to 5/10 for the high pitched portion with Himesh at the end.
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xobile

Ugh horrible song. It's risingabove ploy to make me listen to a Himesh song from beginning to end.

Himesh, in an attempt to hide his own vocal faults, has over synthesised poor old Tulsi Kumar's voice too. I don't like her voice quality in this song and she seems to be saying lines without even attempting to mean them at times. On top of that, the song is so simple (esp. the female parts). If she is stuck with HR as a music director and co-singer, then she might as well learn something about putting energy and feel into a song from him.

Strictly average. Could have gone down to 4, but will stick to 5/10 for the high pitched portion with Himesh at the end.

So in other words...xobile's new logic is if Himesh is singing, automatic points reduction.

Edited by ssk13809 - 14 years ago
xobile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk13809

So in other words...xobile's new logic is if Himesh is singing, automatic points reduction.

No. Just no. I have too much respect for my position as a judge to do that.
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi_1

First time i have heard this song, the singer reminded me of various other singers, and thought it was kind of a straight forward song to sing and not an above average performance so maybe a 5 or a 6 for me

๐Ÿ˜†

See look what you did xobile.

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haven't heard this song before, will listen and rate...btw is Tulsi Kumar in anyways related to Late Gulshan Kumar?
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Haven't heard this song before, will listen and rate...btw is Tulsi Kumar in anyways related to Late Gulshan Kumar?

She's the daughter of Gulshan Kumar