Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Well this is my last post under this topic ...i just have one que ...

Yesterday there is one person who made a negative post in the ZND forum who was a Mayurian ...in response to which everyone else gave a very positive reponse for MoNaya ...people who were not MJHTians😳

Even in this post everyone who seems to be enjoying the replacement is Mayurian ...why ?? And you guys say that you are not bashing MoNaya .πŸ€”

As a human being ...i am disgusted with this ..it is all very despicable ....it is just very sad πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

Even though i am not an Arti fan i would never create negative topics about them & be happy about them being replaced..

I agreee with what Mads said ....i am proud of MoNaya 😳...they are going to go a long wayπŸ‘

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SAraW

no i agree with pooja .. there was no need to bring in ARti here ... imean we are fans of many other artists as well .. so why arti only ??? i dont even watch mJHT anymore.. so wot difference would it make for me if monaya are doing the show or not?? whoever brought arjun rati in it .. her' his act was childish ..

im asking again yaars .. who is RJ mantra? :S i think i have to google him ..

i guess i wrote tis before(even tat got labelled as bashing kya?πŸ˜•)  he is radio jockey for red fm....but TB said it radio mirchi oh well
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Shinz...very sensible answers!
shinz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even i m outta here.....talking abt frustation....how frustating it is for us to see MN and arti brought in every effing celebrating post of a monaya fan...!

thats for sure called integrity eh?

im outta of this place where ppl cant even expressing the frigging opinions!!
-Raman- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didn't find any1 saying against MoNaya...i mean they just said that they r happy with the new host thats it...where was the bashing...nd y all the tym blame ArTi fanzzz...hadh hai yaar...this is a forum nd every1 is free to express their views till they r not bashing against a show nd actors...no 1 crossed their limits...if u r sad on one issue its possible that other person also have the same feelings...forums r just meant to describe opinion..so every1 is free to express it doesn't mean ArTi fanz r bashing
nd u all r saying against Rakhi Sawant....is she did something against u people...i mean whatever she do is her personal life karne do usse but if u see her dance...she is the best luv her dance
okk about the show...i didn't watched it so can't say anything about it...its their show they have the whole right to do anything with it

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shinz

@mads
look plain and simple...u are sad with the news while this news doenst effect me......so u expressed ur opinion and i did mine.......do u see anyone of MN fans gloating that monaya lost the show or arti are way better....arti arent even mentioned....while many of monayans....are continiously saying that they were the ppl who were chosen and stuff ........i mean its not like arjun and rati werent offered ZND.....they rejected it......so are we gloating abt it...!

its a show......monaya left it...period...they have mjht....!!

i knoe it was actually a really silly decision on behalf of the channel......taking hosts without auditioning and then eliminating them.....but thats showbiz...!

questioning a fan's integrity over THIS is so not right!

@ bold : do u really want an answer for it? thats gonna create a war here and mess again..but yes, I do see sum MN fans gloating abt it ..

but whatever, I dont care abt tht either! and I kno this news doesnt affect u..thats why I said m glad to see tht u respect my opinion ..

I jus said that u wud b able to understand better how it feels when ur actors are not given the amount of respect inspite of the hard work they put..because hasnt this happened wit ArTi before? and I m sooo glad now that ArTi hav gotten worth of their acting and the hard work they put in, because the MN track these days is really LOVELY ..

thats all that I m saying..v understood ur frustration sum couple of months back abt ArTi and v really understood wher u guys wer coming from .. I guess u shud understand us now too ..

I agree its unfair to bring in ArTi here .. but it was also unfair to bring in MoNaya sum fw days back because ArTi didnt get their due recognition ..

now v both are at the place the other was jus a fw days back and kno exactly what the other must hav felt ..thats life I guess!

neways, I m rambling all this to u..because I find u and ur posts the most sensible amongst the lot here ..
-Illusion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelshy

Wow Artians are finally out in number expressing their happiness over MoNaya's exit .....am i surprisedπŸ€”...no .....always knew about the integerity you guys had ...always ready to bash MoNaya ...πŸ‘

Congo guysπŸ‘

@bold:but i m defo SURPRISED .....i read sum ov ur posts.....nd u always tried 2 keep atmosphere  of dis forum cool.....den y nt dis tym........???
it's nt dat ARTI fanz r bashing MONAYA.....its just dat u ppl r vry much upset wid dis newz.....dats y u ppl r feeling dat v ARTI/MAYUR fanz r happy wid dis news.......
az far az i m concerned.......i m reali nt happy.....if PH had 2 do dis.....dy shud hav done it b4 the show started.....its an insult.......i didnt watch the show.....nd m still nt watching it.....i hav many other thingz 2 do......😊
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naina4MAYUR

@bold:but i m defo SURPRISED .....i read sum ov ur posts.....nd u always tried 2 keep atmosphere of dis forum cool.....den y nt dis tym........???
it's nt dat ARTI fanz r bashing MONAYA.....its just dat u ppl r vry much upset wid dis newz.....dats y u ppl r feeling dat v ARTI/MAYUR fanz r happy wid dis news.......
az far az i m concerned.......i m reali nt happy.....if PH had 2 do dis.....dy shud hav done it b4 the show started.....its an insult.......i didnt watch the show.....nd m still nt watching it.....i hav many other thingz 2 do......😊

Naina ...i am tired of playing a peacemaker all the time πŸ˜†...i am very upset .πŸ˜•..about what certain Mayurians have had to say ...i would never bash Arti ....so it feels bad when MoNaya do a good job & you see all the negativity around . You should have read the ZND forum topic made by a Mayurian...anyone would be hurt ...then you won't judge me😊
sweetsonal156 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i dont personaly like ZNKD but i was watching it for Monaya only, but now they have replaced them so im not gonna watch this show, i totally hate it now
shinz thumbnail
@mads
LOL...i have to reply...!

look its fine.....it was their first time and mohit did well considering it was the first tiem he had to hose in front of so many ppl!

all i m saying is maybe we should just accept that we are biased towards our couple...i accept it...but what hurt me the most is ppl questioning my virtues......saying that we are being mean as humnan beings...and they arent...!

liking a couple is one thing...being blind for the love of them is totally another!

i understand that u guys are sad....and its acceptable.....u anted to see them...and now cannot.....period!

where do arti come in?

and whats wrong if i said that the new hosts are good..t.he show will still survive cause there are other actors who are popular on the show too!

like for instance i watch the show for sushant only! and i'll continue doing so!

monaya not being the host is the end of ZND for u ppl...not for me!

and i dare anyone who questions my opinion......!

even i dont wanta mess here...i have seen enough....participated in enough...tried to prevent enough...LOL...but at the end of the day we are beiased creatures.......some of us try to understand...i m glad u do.....so do i!

and yeah monaya have mjht.......and mayur have a fab track!! i guess i m happy!!!