Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

😲aiyoda, I havent even watched the movie da Uma, that was just my comments after reading the updates😆 My dad saw this movie and strictly warned to stay away as he felt he wasted 2 h 23mins of his life on this movie😆😆

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You havent.. good for you.. stay away from SURA...👎🏼

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
is that movie so bad😲 almost everyone i know who has seen this one couldnr stand it😆 I odnno why Vijay decide to do movies like this when he can choose movies with good script
ammoos thumbnail
If you want a one word answer its HORRIBLE😡 and the so called comedy.... uurrgghhhh.. if I had a gun with me donno what I would have done. amy be I would have jumped into the screen and shot them
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
BAHAHAHAHAHAH u gyz are soo funny.. anyways i will take a chance to watch it cuz i can watch Vijay's movies no matter wat u knw im one of the extreme vijay deewanis..LOL.. but i agree story is old flow maybe boring i just need vijay on screen to pass my 2h32min.. LOL.. i knw it may sound crazy to u guyz but wat can i say and heyy doesnt mean i dnt knw themeaningful cinema.. if the same movie as done by another actor i would have snubbed it in the first plzce.. its just vijay who makes me diplomatic.. I pray and i really hope Kaavalkaran, Velayudham and the 3 idiots remake are gonna establish Vijay as a class actor i soo want tht.. im hopeful it will happen!!
ammoos thumbnail
What 3 idiots remake Vijay is gonna act😲 really🥳
Trust me am a die hard fan of Vijay but just couldnt take this SURA
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ya ya vijay is in the three idiots remake for sue as the role of amir.. the other possibilities when i saw the news like a week ago was jeeva and navdeep for madhvan and sharman respectively... ohh hi 5 im a die die hard fan of vijay u would've guessed it by nw..LOL
Caryn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

😲aiyoda, I havent even watched the movie da Uma, that was just my comments after reading the updates😆 My dad saw this movie and strictly warned to stay away as he felt he wasted 2 h 23mins of his life on this movie😆😆

I agree with your dad. 😆😆 But luckily I watched on CD. Everything is fastforward, music, the track. Okay, I agree many people will go for the fights and punch dialogue, but let's be realistic! 😡😡
Introductory - fishermen go missing, sea patrol rescues them, one is missing, that is Sura - and the villagers demand the sea patrol to go and look for him, but sea patrol/collector says no, villagers boycott, and next you see him coming out of the sea like a shark, and safely arrives to the beach and next jumps into the song!!!! (hmmm....... I wonder what kind of vitamins he is taking. Can Vijay recommend ? I really need it since I put up 12-14 hours a day at the office.🤣🤣🤣)
Tamanah, lately her choice of movies is crap. What was she thinking?!!! and Anouskha. They came with 2 pc show off their assets. Hey Tamanah & Anouskha, stick to your acting. Leave the showing off your assets to Shirya & Nayantra. They are pros and carry well in showing off their assets and I seriously mean it. You two look like tramps! 🤢