Say This 7 Times Daily to Have Desires Granted

kingallahslave thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Say This 7 Times Daily to Have Desires Granted insha-Allah

"???????? ????? ??? ?????? ?????? ???? ???????? ??????????? ?????? ????? ????????? ??????????".

Hasbiyallaahu laa 'ilaaha 'illaa Huwa 'alayhi tawakkaltu wa Huwa Rabbul-'Arshil-'Adheem .

Allah is sufficient for me . There is none worthy of worship but Him . I have placed my trust in Him, He is Lord of the Majestic Throne . (Recite seven times in Arabic .)

Reference:

Allah will grant whoever recites this seven times in the morning or evening whatever he desires from this world or the next, Ibn As-Sunni (no. 71), Abu Dawud 4/321. Both reports are attributed directly to the Prophet j (Marfu1). The chain of transmission is sound (Sahih). Ibn As-Sunni.

Note:
By morning it refers to after Fajr until about ten minutes before duhr and by evening, one may read it after 'asr ( according to some scholars) or maghrib ( according to other scholars).

Please share this so that your brothers and sisters in Islam may benefit from this Sunnah, insha'Allaah.

JazakAllahu khair for reading'..

pls VOTE FOR THIS ARTICLE HERE! PLS PLS

http://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com/2010/03/10/say-this-7-times-daily-to-have-desires-granted-insha-allah/

Edited by kingallahslave - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kingallahslave thumbnail
FOR ARABIC VIEW OF DUA...PLS LOOK AT THE ABOVE GIVEN LINK!
kingallahslave thumbnail

give thanks to Allah...

not me,i'm a slave...