Why Islam Allow Mutiple wifes ???

kingallahslave thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Why Islam Allow Mutiple wifes ???

Praise be to ALLAH Almighty….

This question was asked by a sister who want to explain this reason to a Non-Muslim.so i'm trying to explain him in most easy way with truth…if i'm wrong at any place,pls correct me….

World female population is more than male population, Average life span of females is more than that of males Of course By nature males and females are born in approximately the same ratio. A female child has more immunity than a male child. A female child can fight the germs and diseases better than the male child. For this reason, during the pediatric age itself there are more deaths among males as compared to the females.

Also, During wars, there are more men killed as compared to women. More men die due to accidents and diseases than women. The average life span of females is more than that of males, and at any given time one finds more widows in the world than widowers.

before explaining the matter i would like to tell you that feel that there is no such law,make one Man with one Female….then view the world.

Now….

Who will feed to those millions of women left alone ????

Who will protect them ?

Who will give them food ?

Who will protect there modesty ?

Who will feed to there children ?

Who will fullfill there daily requirements..?

Where they will stay without home ? on roads ???

Yes,You can say they can work! How many can work ???

Imagine a life of women/girl leaving alone,working…..how many guys look at them for the chances ????

What they will do ? How they will get protected ???

thats why ALLAH ALLOWD to HAVE MULTIPLE WIFES…..

After the war on the start of Islam,when there were hundred of females window,whose husbands died in War.

then Allah Revealed Verses and Allowed Muslims to have Multiple Wifes,so that those womens can get protection,space,can live.can get food ….

AND IN THE SAME LINE,OF THE COMMAND …. HE ALSO SAID….

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN'T JUDGE BETWEEN WIFES,THEN STAY WITH ONE ONLY.

Now…Look to the world and you will see millions of females getting protection,food,home….

How Ever there are peoples who miss use the command and use this option for personal gains and sexual desires. then indeed they will pay….they will be punished by Allah….

Every law that has been made, every commandment that has been given by Allah and Islam contains always a proper reason and logic behind it.Now…Look with the Proofs

READ REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE!

http://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com/2010/04/19/why-islam-allow-mutiple-wifes/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
although i have my faith in every thing islamic but i do beleive its a big pain for a women to shre their husbands i have read how brutall men get in saudia arabia with their 4 wifes which is not right ..... so people should also emphezise on wht quran says about wht men should and should not do aswell rather then emphezizing only on women
a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
right i agree .. islam allows a man to have multiple marriages for some worthy reasons. But when a man brings a 2nd woman into the house whose going to prevent the fight between the two women? What children would like to share their father with their step brothers and sisters? Eventually then the man has to divorce one of his wife.. which destroys one of the woman, and the children's future. (Sadly) 😔
kingallahslave thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_jalpari

right i agree .. islam allows a man to have multiple marriages for some worthy reasons. But when a man brings a 2nd woman into the house whose going to prevent the fight between the two women? What children would like to share their father with their step brothers and sisters? Eventually then the man has to divorce one of his wife.. which destroys one of the woman, and the children's future. (Sadly) 😔

then on Judgement day that person will be dragged from his half body in front of Almighty ... and he will Indeed receieve BIG PUNISHMENT for hurting her wife...

and who ever bring 2nd wife,without any valid reason,or just due to his sexual desires is indeed breaking the order ALLAH SWT. becoz ALLAH SWT already said u can't deal justly with them,so stay with one...

"but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one…(4:3)

A man must know after marrying a women he is getting a life partner,not some item or something to fullfill his sexual desires..

if someone looks in that way,then he is indeed wrong.and will be punished by Almighty...

and ALLAH KNOWS THE BEST!.

kingallahslave thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadia_lahori

although i have my faith in every thing islamic but i do beleive its a big pain for a women to shre their husbands i have read how brutall men get in saudia arabia with their 4 wifes which is not right ..... so people should also emphezise on wht quran says about wht men should and should not do aswell rather then emphezizing only on women

yes...you are right...i agree....!

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
one point i want to make is that the people who have multiple wives should not forget that they are given permission to have multiple wives only and i stress ONLY if they can keep equality between them....it means if he buys one wife a gold ring .....he has to but all his wives the gold ring....if one cannot afford buying the same gift for all his wives that means that heshould only have one wife he and not bring in another wife since he cannot be fair.......otherwise he would have to answer to Allah SWT.......this condition of keeping equality between the wives is often forgotten by people......the same thing applies for sexual relations.....this is nade clear in the quran that only if u are sure u can be fair and equal to all ur wives then u can remarry.