Dino Morea in Remix

Angelic_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Haha yesterday I was jus passing by & saw Dino in Remix I was like woah what the heck haha even my mom & bro were like whatt lol
but he sure did look cuteee 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Payalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll omg seieng u after so so so long how are youuuuuuuuuuuuuu????????..and where hav u been yaar....so happy to see u after ages and ages....and u saw dino while passing by...u mean u have stopped watching Remix?..aren't u following it regularly???????????...i hope not coz Ashi Yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii are so beautiful i hope u continued watching and living their journeeeey...but man payal so happy to seeeeee u Welcome back Hugging u heck loadssss

Smriti
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woah Payal!!
Welcome back!! Where were you?!?!πŸ˜³πŸ€—
We missed you here!😳
And I know right?!?! He was looking adorable in Remix...his dimples were sooo😳 Although not big fan of his...but seriously loved him in Remix...he was looking just adorable!😳😳
Angelic_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ahh Smriti and YaRa forever
I missed youu guys toooo
Ahh nooo unfortunately I don't watch the whole episodes anymoree
school & other stuff has tottaly taken overr
but trust me I'm tryina get backk cuz its gettin intersttingg :)
Lovee ashi & yuvi..tia & ranveer naw nvm actly love the wholeee remix gang haha :)
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Payal remix has always been interesting! You seriously didn't want to skip the mid-season 1...like the revelation of blackgang and that phase...its like the best phase of remix (like overall including all the characters) for me...and well whole remix is best coz of AY...

But seriously u want to see those episodes...that was like the time when I actually got soo excited and still do that everytime I see it...I am on the edge of my seat to see what is happening next even know I know what will!! Its was seriously the best phase of remix for me...and also the whistle tune came for the first time in that phase...makes it more special! πŸ˜‰ 😳 ☺️

During vacations, if u get time...try to catch up with those episodes on youtube...you'll love 'em!😳😳