Can someone pl clear my doubt??

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi friends....

am new to this forum...in fact, i have started watching this show just 5-7 days back.....

i find the Kesoo and his two wives' story plot more interesting as compared to the other Sarju wala one...but i have a doubt.. being new to the show, am unable to understand as to why the two stories are shown simultaneously....is there any relation between the story of Sarju and Kesoo? if yes, how are they inter-related? pl. explain... that would help me understand the show better.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rukhshi thumbnail
kesoo and sarju are brothers
regalla thumbnail
thanks a lot.....plus, does Sarju visit his village now after becoming a model? i hope you dont mind answering my queries...
rajikaur14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ever since Sarju went to Mumbai he never came back...

regalla thumbnail
thanks...... now i think i will understand the serial better...
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry to interject but to understand this serial better you need to have been born many many centuries ago, as far as I'm concerned. This show may depict some people's reality, but it is one of the most antiquated, ridiculous storylines I have ever had the misfortune to know about. Doesn't anyone in these stories know that it isn't always the women's fault when there is no child? Oh my goodness how many wives will this guy have? There is definitely something fishy about the new wife and she's got a big secret. But to treat the first wife like a slave in her own house while this other women sleeps with her husband is ancient as well as disgusting. Shame on whoever came up with this show. And if you have only been watching for 5-7 days, get out now. This show is a disgrace to women everywhere. And even if this does happen, it doesn't make it right. And it certainly doesn't make it entertainment.
regalla thumbnail

Originally posted by: reniji66

Sorry to interject but to understand this serial better you need to have been born many many centuries ago, as far as I'm concerned. This show may depict some people's reality, but it is one of the most antiquated, ridiculous storylines I have ever had the misfortune to know about. Doesn't anyone in these stories know that it isn't always the women's fault when there is no child? Oh my goodness how many wives will this guy have? There is definitely something fishy about the new wife and she's got a big secret. But to treat the first wife like a slave in her own house while this other women sleeps with her husband is ancient as well as disgusting. Shame on whoever came up with this show. And if you have only been watching for 5-7 days, get out now. This show is a disgrace to women everywhere. And even if this does happen, it doesn't make it right. And it certainly doesn't make it entertainment.

hey i should say i really agree with you.... i mean ok...there are many serials these days where the blame of not giving birth to a kid is easily put on the woman alone.... take for example, Lado (now though the truth is out that Jogi, the husband was impotent), God Bharai, Pratigya (where the elder daughter-in law is blamed) etc. so being regressive is the order of the day, it seems, for channels to promote and run their shows....

but even otherwise, i find the treatment of this serial, be it the storyline, the plot, the acting, the portrayal of characters very unconvincing.....in fact, if the two heroes in the parallel running stories are real brothers, i find it highly unrealistic that one brother is shown to be a model with liberal views and the other looks like an idiot, spineless character almost on the verge of lying on her second wife's feet... just because she happens to conceive... (plus he doesnt seem to be a hero material to me even for serials)... then the female cast, all of them seem to be highly childish in acting and emoting...except for Lachi.. probably...but even she seems strange at times..... God only knows who created this serial, handling it with kids gloves... and as to whether the channel is really earning something running this serial.......

i have left it......already............most childish serial...better read something than watch this stupidity for half an hour......am sorry if i sound too harsh...but i have left it...... and like you, even i would advise the same thing....dont waste your time..........
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Glad you stopped watching it. But I do agree with the honest portrayals. And I do feel Laachi's anguish as well as her rage at being replaced. That is the one saving grace. Atleast she is not calling the new wife "Didi" and chatting in the corner with her. She is angry and upset and I am happy that everyone knows she is against this second marriage. I only wish she had an option to leave, because I wouldn't want that husband of hers back for nothing! He's used goods! If only she had the option of a second marriage herself. But I know that would never be the case. Oh well as you said I should be reading something anyway.😉