HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ADITI TAILANG - 26th April 2010

veiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Dear Aditi, wishing you a very very happy Birthday... May all your wishes and dreams be fulfilled throughout the year........... Have a wonderful year ahead............. With love and best wishes from one and all............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beenarn thumbnail
Hi Aditi, With u a very very Happy Birthday. Our prayers r with u & hope u have a very successful career and a happy and peaceful life!

Have fun !
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Aditi. May all your dreams & aspirations come true. Hope to see you soon on TV.
farzana.shova thumbnail
Dear Aditi happy birthday to you. Wish you all the best

Let the GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching u with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity 4 U, Wish you a super duper Happy Birthday.

Lovely msg for a Lovely Person
from Lovely Friend
For a Lovely Reason
at a Lovely Time
from a Lovely Mind
in a Lovely Mood
in a Lovely Style
to wish you
Have a Lovely Birthday

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dearest Aditi
On your special day, we wish you all the happiness you deserve, a wonderful future where all your dreams come true and good health and great friends for ever. We all miss you from the show but you'll never be far from your well wishers' good wishes. A very very happy birthday and many many happy returns. Lots of love Shru xx
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Aditi....this is indeed a special day in ur life....its ur birthday. Its the day when u had for the first tym had experienced the world around you with ur cute little eyes. On this day...I wish that all ur wishes...ur dreams...ur hopes come true. I wish u al the best for ur journey ahead. Life is a challenge...n amsure...as always u will b facing it with a smile. All of us are with u...n do remember that some of ur true friends will always be with u..no matter what.

This is the day of enjoyment... a day of joy and happiness. I hope u get all that u deserve. Have a great Birthday Honie...just keep rocking as ever.

N herez a b'day cake for U....

A Cute gift for a cute gal

V miss those days~~~~~~~~~~~

Aditi v love u...n wud continue to do...u are always the best !!!!!!!!!!!! Have a stupendabulous fantastically fantastic Birthday

⭐️
Payal
Edited by paaal - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Additi and Many Many Happy returns of the day ..to be honest on ur birthday i really wish the downfall of JPSYA, CVs and star 1 and pray from the bottom of my heart that u get the better projects in future ..JPSYA is nothing without u and we pray for ur success ..Good luck and God bless u always 🤗
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
HI!!!!!! ADITI 🤗
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳
I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!👍🏼
JPSYA IS NOTHING WITHOUT U!!!!!!!!!!!!👎🏼
MISS YOU TOOOOOOOO MUCHHHH😭
FROM YOUR FAN,😊
FATIMA EKRAM
❤️
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Aditi,
We wish you a very Happy B'day.. May God fulfill all your wishes soon
as well as our wishes of seeing you back in here..... we live in the memory of old golden days of the show. Your pretty innocent face
& sweet smile still cherishes our hearts. We pray to God to give you lot of success in life.
lots of love,
Sakshi
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday to you.................
Happy birthday to you.................
Happy birthday dear aditi
Happy birthday to you..................⭐️⭐️⭐️

Wish you a very very happy bday!!!!! May god bless you with all joy and success in your life and in your career.
We all love you😛 and waiting for you............ come back soon aditi.