naththu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey people what was that they couldn't end the showπŸ˜•. Only three siblings and mother got together mishti was lost in kolkataπŸ˜• and NO couple re-uniting. Is this it? the end of pyaar ka bandhan!!!!!😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar yeh kya hua PKB ka end aisa kyun hua😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I have no idea! I just posted a similar topic a second ago....i wish we have at least one more week for PKB... please Sony, Balaji, Ekta, and who ever is responsible for PKB, please give us another week at least....plz.......not to mention more PraSha moments 😳
naththu thumbnail
i agree its just nooo fair. it didn't even had a shanky scene.
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
I don't think it's the end guys......i think we still have one or two episodes to go next week..........
PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This is definitely NOT the end.... or in other words IT HAD BETTER NOT BE THE END or else I'll............. okay, so I can't think of anything bad enough to do to Sony, since I am in another country.....
And I am sure that we'll get another week of PKB epis and at least ONE rlly NICE PraSha scene!!!
naththu thumbnail
but didn't the sony people and others said that its ending on 22nd but i hope to see one or two epis. Actually much more than that
Edited by rivuxg - 14 years ago
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivuxg

but didn't the sony people and others said that its ending on 22nd

Then in another article (I think it was in Bandini's forum) they said that they weren't sure if PKB is ending on the 22nd......so we still have hope.....they can't ended like this....what about araina/mishti????? she didn't meet her family, and PraSha???? They can't ignore Shashank like this......... I guess we'll have to wait and watch for monday.......ughhhhhhhh soooo looonnggggg THREE DAYS!!!
naththu thumbnail
yeah i think its going to be sleepless three days for me