Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I love you dear πŸ€—
Love the Rids lines at the end. She will really go bash his head when they get home for assuming her happiness lies with Armaan.

And I will always love you. πŸ€—.....Sid can expect belans, sandals and crockery from Riddhima very soon. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Poor papers! and poor trees that were chopped to make those papers!😳

Poco! lmao!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yeah it is Time.......Time for Riddhima to be Lara Croft -Divorce raider NOW!🀣
🀣🀣🀣

P.S. go check out my SiDMaan post if you haven't!πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Pocoooooooooo.........πŸ€—

ek dam mast...........dhinchak......fatak post he......πŸ‘
waise I loved ur request today.......I am in here to ghaatao my izzat....🀣🀣🀣 ........sirf tere liye sweetyyyyyyyy😳
Ok now my tippanies........
I agree.....Shanky will use all his dimaag ki powers to make sure SR dont go thry this divorce........he, by talking to both have it figured that both are simply lacking communication and have gone himmatlessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† to face this hurdle......called past....
So operation "SR ko ek chhat ke niche lock kardo" on.....
Have to say ...cant wait for this operation to begin....😍

Oye , u belong to the PJQ gang aur is gang ki izzat kabhi nahiin ghat sakti because we are dignified posh!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Jitni mehnat Shanky ne apne medical career mein nahiin ki hogi , utni mehnat woh apni beti Riddhima aur apne damaad Sid ko saath rakhne ke liye karne waale hain. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Operation- "SR ko ek chhat ke niche lock kardo" is on it's way, baby. Hopefully.
😳
Operation
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love yur post poco . My heart goes out to those divorce paper poor papers HAHA god save sid from ridz when she cums face to face with him hes going to hurt alot physically HAHAH a well deserve fatak.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Riddhima - Tum zara ghar to chalo. Phir bataati hoon meri khushi kahaan kahaan hai.😑😑😑😑😑

🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Poco u know u r TOOOOOOOOOO good
🀣🀣🀣🀣 This is simply HILARIOUS 🀣🀣🀣🀣

I loveeeeeeeee ANGRY wives.. they are MORE than Violent
🀣🀣🀣🀣
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Shankypanks - Tum dono ko saath mein rehna hoga. 😳
😳
Sid - Main sirf Riddhima ki khushi chaahta hoon. 😊
😊
Riddhima - Tum zara ghar to chalo. Phir bataati hoon meri khushi kahaan kahaan hai. 😑

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.........Love the expressions at the end of each dialogue.

Really why do all these people torture the non-living objects?
After coming to know of SR's marriage, Armaan went and hit one of the locker....
When Sid was angry with Ridz for the 'honeymoon letter" thing,he broke a mirror.
And today Riddhima was torturing papers.

πŸ€”πŸ˜³

To whosoever it may concern - Meri post mein reply karke mera dimaag aur apni izzat mat ghataao. Meri akal par aur apni shakal par thoda sa taras to khaao.

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Word Count: 0

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Haha as usual your post is awesome Pocahontas...πŸ˜†πŸ‘
I actually felt bad for the divorce papers after reading your post....πŸ˜†
Its about time this husband-wife got a commuication medium...!
Riddhima doesn't express her thoughts and nor does Sid which has created humongous problems for them....
In today's precap we saw that Armaan asks Riddhima if she still loves him and this problem is mainly because Sid and Riddhima haven't sat calmly and talked about it,,...
Riddhima should face the situation...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Zara ghar waapis jaane do. Mr. Richie Rich Sid Modi ke posh penthouse par lambe lambe renovation bills chhaapne waali hai Mrs.Riddhima Modi.🀣
Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Riddhima - Tum zara ghar to chalo. Phir bataati hoon meri khushi kahaan kahaan hai.
rotfl Poco 🀣 ... that was classic 🀣 . I can really imagine Ridz making baigan ka bharta out of Sid 🀣 . Pehle hi dara dara ke bacche ka muh bandh kar diya that he is having vocab issues. Always one cliched dialogue and after this poor guy might have to KG school to learn alphabets πŸ˜†

what is she thinking, really? Kyunki Sid ne Armaan se kaha ki main usse pyaar karti hoon, let me slap him by sending these papers through Armaan only?
bang on. I bet our dimwitted Riddhima must have thought this way. Standard processing logic of Riddhima which I remember Sid defining as ' Na Dimaag, na Akaal... aur yeh attitude jo tum wholesale mein laayi ho na'. Wow! no one understood Ridz better than Sid 😍 . Really looking forward to Mr and Mrs Modi making a akhada out of Sid's penthouse πŸ˜†

Meri post mein reply karke mera dimaag aur apni izzat mat ghataao. Meri akal par aur apni shakal par thoda sa taras to khaao.
waah waah! kya baat hai πŸ‘ ! Log pyar mein shayar bante hai, but here Sid and Riddhima's madness has made Nitzy a Shayar πŸ˜‰

hey, awesome post as usual, Poco πŸ‘

nafeesa
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shanky needs to enroll his daughter n son-in-law in Communications 101πŸ˜†

~Cookie
Edited by Cookies01 - 14 years ago