"Together We- Makes Life Complete" (SK- One shot)

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Together We- Makes Life Complete

Kashish is married to Sujal. It was a love cum arrrange marraige. Life after marraige meant so much more to Kashish , romance, love, excitement, starting everything new and loving every bit of married  life. For Sujal it was about greater responsibilty. There was love in them between them but slowly Sujal became more focused with his work. He was eager to get out of the rented flat they stayed in. Kashish knew this was the age he would work harder for family and only after having their own house Sujal would give her more time. She never disturbed him in the work nor did she fought with him for not attending any function together. They finally invested enough money bought a new flat and Sujal was extremly excited. His projects increased, foreing trips increased. Kashish would accompany him  and was happy with his  acheivments. But she missed the attention she would get before from Sujal. He was busy with office work and when at home, he would be tired to hear what she shared. Romance was there, intimacy was there but love didnt get deeper, the depth seemed to be missing.

Hum tumhey chaaahtey hain,
Hum Samajh saktey hain,
Lekin kuch chutt raha hai,
Aisaa kyun lagg raha hai,
Safar abhi shuru hua hai... oooooo.... Safar to shuru  Huaa hai..miloo chalna hai baaki
Thodasa pyaar hua hai .....Thoda hai baaki... ..

One day Kashish asked Sujal not to have an interior decorator she would love to do the house by herself. She wanted him to come along with her for shopping. She was excited to make the new house have every glimpse of their moments together, a mark of both their personalities. Sujal first said 'No, u carry on ur own'  but later with Kashish giving a kiss on his cheek he said 'Yes' after a long pause. They went together in the car. At the mall Sujal kept on talking on the phone making Kashish feel she was alone shopping, he was looking at her in between nodding his head whenever she asked if this piece was nice, that painting was good.. but wasn't involved with her. Kashish had it enough. She got angry and stormed out of the mall not buying anything and Sujal was wondering what happen to her. She took a cab instead of the car they came in. Sujal drove behind her and they both reached one after another. Kashish stood outside looking down but not entering the house. Sujal came and asked her why was she so angry with him, he has fulfilled his promise was with her, why she behaved in such a way, to come inside and chill. Kashish looked at him angrily and controlled her tears. Both were there and no words spoken. Sujal tried to figure what was she feeling and what she was up to. He was hurt that she was somewhere hurt by him. He felt whatever he is doing is for her and doesn't she appreciate that fact. Has to be said everytime how much she means to him. He looked at her saying his heart out, " I love u Kashish, I never ever can hurt u. Just speak up."

Tum mera pyaar ho,
Tum meri Kashish ho,
Tum jeevan hoo meri,
Tum meri sangini ho,
Meri koshish rehti ...oooo..oooo Meri koshish rehti.. Puraa ho har sapna jo tha baaki...
Thodasa pyaar hua hai .....Thoda hai baaki... ..

Sujal was about to put his arm on to her shoulder to assure her he loves her, Kashish moved inside the house. Sujal knew she was upset deeply. He went along as she sat on the sofa. Sujal's mobile rang and he was about to take it and answer ... Kashsih gazed at him. Sujal disconnected the call and asked her,

Sujal: Tell me...kya hua hai.. why are u so upset. What has happen. Did i hurt u anywhere? I cant understand what made u rudely walk away. I was stunned, a little bit scared for u. U know i love u.. i dont have to keep on aassuring u that.
Kashish looked at him and controlled her tears. Her attempt to hide her tears inside her eyes went waste as the tears flowed and now there was no stopping. Tears were flowing and she was crying. Sujal was tensed, emotional and felt he cant see her crygin like this.

Sujal: Kashish speak to me.. tell me.. dont cry like this.. mujhe dekha nahi jaata tum yunh bikharo tutto..main hun tumharey sath phir kyun? I hurt u? Mujhey sajhaa dedo...but dont cry like this.. Tumsey hi  khushiyaan hai, U know that.. tumsey hi zindagi...

Kashish wiped her tears:  Sujal I understand u , and i know whatever u r doing is for our happiness.. but what are we gaining and what are we lossing cant u make out? I mean did i ask u to join along to just drop me at that place.. did i want u to just stand beside me? Did i only want ur presence and ur gaze towards me? Did i only want and not actually give anything by that request?  Sujal where are we heading towards? Where is this going to stop at what peak is it enough ?

Sujal: U want my attention right? My fulll attention.. Ok...

Kashish had tears again: I dont want anything if u feel as if u rnt getting back whatever u gave.. I want our happiness.. i dont want anything for my sake but our sake. I wanted u to be with me  not to make u look at me twenty times in an hour but to look into our lifes and feel what all we r deriving from life. Togetherness is not about  just hanging  and holding hands for sometime.. together ness is about knowing inside out and caring feeling those emotions.. without words .. There was so much to share with ur while we woudl shop there.. I had so much ot tell, say to u... but u were in ur world and i was like a picture in front at whom u saw and again went back into ur world.

Chaha tha Maine itna,
Saath tum rehna mere,
Hum tum sath hokar,
Baantein yaadein sunehrey,
Lekin tuttaa yeh dil hai.. Oooo.Ooo... Oo..Lekin Tutta dil hai, dard bohat hota saaki,
Thoda sa pyaar hua hai.. Thoda hai baaki...

Sujal: I feel for u, I care for u..U know that..mere pyaar mey koi kamee hai kya?

Kashish: Iss ghar ka sapna humney dekha..u worked very hard to buy this house.. I also supported u for making this dream come true for both of us. But after buying it, its important to paint our dream house with all the bond we share.. but u dont have time to breathe in this house..  Pyaar mey koi kamee nahi hai..lekin pyaar key kareeb honey ki chahh kyun nahi hai? Pyaar ko sanjona hota hai... ur time with me looks  like a gift wrapper.. a kiss , a hug.. a smile and ..bye love u.. The gift inside is our moments together which is decreasing day by day...

Sujal now was understnading but confused: I ..I  .. am getting what u say..but no one to look after the projects i have.. I cant leave all that.. few more years we willhave to go through with less time for personal leisure.

Kashish was now angry and went inside the bedroom. Sujal kept calling her but she was not listening.
Sujal went inside and held her hand , she looked at him and said,

Kashish: I give u time, do what all u want to achieve.I was wrong may be in asking where will this stop.. what is the peak u want to reach up to? Sorry for disturbing u Sujal with my emotional self.  Love in my life was the world to me, ur priorites have changed. I can survive with limited money in hand but not without my loved one along.

Sujal looked at her and  went close to her: I never understood what love is, what life is .. I met u and got to know Love is what i feel when i hold u, love is what i feel when i look into ur eyes, Love is what all i want to say but words aren't enough to express, love is the sound the essence when i take ur name.. U define Love for me..and Love for me never was beyond u.. it only meant U.. the only family , friend and soulmate i have.  

Tum ko pakar hamare,
Sapne hogaye saakar,
Tumsey Milker hamarey,
Dil mey khushyaan hai hazaar,
Dost, Humdum tumhi ho..oooo.ooo...Dost Humdum tumhi ho.. Tumyunh rona saaki.
Thoda sa Pyaar hua hai... Thoda hai baaki...

Kashish had tears in her eyes knowing Sujal loves her a lot and that always makes her feel immensely lucky and immensely blessed.

Sujal continued: Kashish life is about getting moments to spend with u, work for earning every penny to make life better beautiful for u, i wanted to own ,earn and occpy  ,achive so much that I can give u every happiness anyone could ever wish for or dream of.. 

Kashish: Sujal I am a blessed child, I know my blessing is U...
She kept  her head close ot his chest.

Kashish: Sujal my dreams are not different from u, we both have only one dream and that is  Always to love see each other happy and love each other more n more.  I want attention towards me from u, but more than that I want u to understand not to run after perfection of a complete picture where U me and loads of luxuries are there , huge house, car, servants etc.. The picture may look perfect but the emotions can never..  Its a better picture where u have patiently grab the tiny moments of love that we share every single day. A house, car wont make u recollect our love..but a moment of us discussing items at the shopping mall would bring many memoreis with it.

Sujal smiled: I Love u..  and i understood what all u want me to understand. I will balance my work now. Wont run after achievments one after the other and not get carrried away with my increasing power and postition. I wont fear loosing the height of my achivment when I have the biggest gift  UR LOVE in me with me always. I know at last I am Joru ka gulam.. this position is forever never going to change..

Kashish hit him and made a face as if when did she made him feel like her Gulam. Sujal smiled and pulled her close.

Sujal: I love to be Joru ka gulaam.. thoda sa takraar thoda ikrar aur bohat sa pyaar..
Kashish joined him looking into his eyes: Thoda sa kehna, thodasa ruthna, thodasa samjhna thodasa samjhana..
Sujal: thodi si yeh hassi, thodisi yeh khushi, thodisi zindagi.. lagta hai sab kuch yehin to bassi..
Kashish: Thodisi yaadein, chotisi kahani, Meethey pal yaad rehtey zindagi bhar..
Sujal: Kashish  meri zindagi .. yeh ek baat..
Kashish continued immediately: Sujal sang main kitna meetha ehsaas, Kashish Sang Sujal Meetha har Pal..

Sujal lovingly looked at her, he switched off his mobile and threw it on the bed.. and whispered in her ears,

Sujal: How about this moment becoming relevant for our perfect family picture..

Kashish looked at him wondering what he means.. as if she is naive not getting what he is thinking.

Sujal: Haii.. yeh bholapan.. samajh to sab sakti hho.. aur mujhey bhi khub samjhati ho.. Ab hamey perfect family picture ke liye ek aur family member ko invite karna hoga.. What say?
He looked at her as Kashish eyes went shy and face red. She smiled and he lifted her up in arms. He kissed her on her forhead and she tightly held on to him.  She softly said,

Kashish: Our family picture is about to be complete actually..  I asked u to come along shopping with me today..as I could buy some baby pictures too and when u would ask me , i could tell u, invitation was accepted by our new family member to join us in our new house.  Baby is going to arrive pretty soon..

Sujal was shell shocked and for a moment freezed.. he asked her , is it true through his eyes and her eyes told him, Yes, she is very happy .. Sujal was happiest.. he kissed her.. made her to sit on the bed and touched her stomach.. tears flowed as they both looked at each other. Eyes were teary and wet. Happiness was profound. They were absolutely thrilled, excited and happy. Sujal knew he was waitign for this moment from so long. They hugged each other.  From there they went for shopping bought all the things to decorate their house and the room of their little one to arrive. It was the day another beautiful phase of their life had started. Parenthood was making their love to glow more and shine too. Love was much more deeper. It wasnt a new member coming between them but coming along to make their bond much tight and steady.

Tarey nahi ginana hai,
Sath tumhare rahena hai,
Chand nahi ab mey launga,
Sachey Dil se Tumhey chahunga,
 Judd raha ek aur taufaa.... oooo...Judd raha ek aur rishta..Jo hai Dik ka tukdaa,
Thoda sa Pyaar hua hai.. thoda hai baaki..

Pyaar mey hosh nahi hai Khona,
Josh se pyaar ko hai sanjona,
Kashish ke saath Sujal hai,
Isse salona nahi koi pal hai,
Apni yeh prem kahani... Oooo.Ooo.Ooo Apni yeh prem kahani.. Puri duniya hogi iski deewani,
Thoda sa pyaar hua hai.. Thoda hai baaki...

Here this one shot ends. Hope u all enjoyed thodasa... and hope i can write thodesey aur  ff'sJ

Bhoomi

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aakhir main hi first aayi! just college se aaayi thi and opened he pc after a hectic schedule.....only to be refreshed by this story...

di....kya story likhi hai aapne! this is the thing many ladies face...husband getting more devoted to work....and love after marriage decreasing.....so true na.....and the poetic lines....no comments on them! i have no words to say.....aur har baar apne hi words ko repeat karna ajeeb lagta hai....ab mujhe awesome.....mind blowing ke alawa koi word hi nahi milta hai unke liye....

aur besides....thoda sa pyaar hua hai....thoda hai baaki...yeh song i loved! it was too good as a song.....i loved this song....i know he didn't meant anything wrong....but he did hurt her....how can a wife tolerate that his husband is not paying attention to him and is busy only and only via work......not fair na!

he loved her.....but he couldn't understand what she wanted from him....it did hurt him to know that she was crying....he couldn't tolerate tears in her eyes.....but he couldn't know the reason behind her tears....his indifference to her was the reason....

di u know what? u said it right.....togetherness line touched me a lot.....u know the main purpose why i simply love ur stories? its because the lines show the things....the emotions....the meanings i have for those words....i feel no different than you....

i really loved what kashish said regarding that she cud live without money but not love....actually my thinking is like her only.....both loved each other a lot....and they had true love.....

huh? toh woh isiliye uske saath shopping jaana chahti thi! di this was such an unexpected thing....beautiful story di....

the words you wove....were beautiful.....i really loved each part of it....awesome.....

di.....aap thode se fffs nahi likh sakti hain.......u need to write many.......i loved this one.....

do write more sooner.....me getting greedy!

love,
Mahak
Edited by mahaklovesmayur - 14 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Awesome , Mind Blowing So Sweet Cute , Understanding , Emotional ,Love Filled Short FFπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I love sujal he is so sweet and loving hubby he said this i love it and laugh also

I have the biggest gift  UR LOVE in me with me always. I know at last I am Joru ka gulam.. this position is forever never going to change..
πŸ˜†

soo sweet so they are going to become mom dad so sweet his family picture going to complete wowo awesome bhoomi thank you for this short one .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜†
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Awesome , Mind Blowing So Sweet Cute , Understanding , Emotional ,Love Filled Short FFπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I love sujal he is so sweet and loving hubby he said this i love it and laugh also

I have the biggest gift  UR LOVE in me with me always. I know at last I am Joru ka gulam.. this position is forever never going to change..
πŸ˜†

soo sweet so they are going to become mom dad so sweet his family picture going to complete wowo awesome bhoomi thank you for this short one .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜†

Hi Monu,

so dear enjoyed reading this shot scene... U found it cute dear.. waise u liked that joru ka gulam dialogue..hehe.. it woudl look cute na looking at him sayign that..ahh men can be like Sujal? ahh i wish they were.πŸ˜‰.. Good to see ur comment dear..i love to get a first take on my work...helps me feel it was not that sloppy work.. hey so much appluads all goest o u dear.. for always readinfg my work..or else it owudl be so broing to just post storeis.. U have a special place in my heart.. kep smiling.. luv u tc.

bhoomi

pinky901 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsome story dear
thank u so much for this beautiful fic
like their luv n understanding
really appreciate  the way kashish took the step forward n tell sujal wat exactly their luv n relation wants from them.
kashish is really  a very understanding wife .
this story gives us a little moral that both couple have to understand each other and if one of them is going out of the way then the other partnr has to a take a step and keep their relation live and full of luv n understanding.
pls write more on them soon
bye tc

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bhoomi superb yaar ek lamba ff hojaye with sujal and kash in the lead yaar plzzzzz
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
fantastic and lovely OS on SK......................i loved the dialogues very much and also the lyrics....................keep writing more on SK dear..................their emotional convo was very lovely....................
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahaklovesmayur

aakhir main hi first aayi! just college se aaayi thi and opened he pc after a hectic schedule.....only to be refreshed by this story...

di....kya story likhi hai aapne! this is the thing many ladies face...husband getting more devoted to work....and love after marriage decreasing.....so true na.....and the poetic lines....no comments on them! i have no words to say.....aur har baar apne hi words ko repeat karna ajeeb lagta hai....ab mujhe awesome.....mind blowing ke alawa koi word hi nahi milta hai unke liye....

aur besides....thoda sa pyaar hua hai....thoda hai baaki...yeh song i loved! it was too good as a song.....i loved this song....i know he didn't meant anything wrong....but he did hurt her....how can a wife tolerate that his husband is not paying attention to him and is busy only and only via work......not fair na!

he loved her.....but he couldn't understand what she wanted from him....it did hurt him to know that she was crying....he couldn't tolerate tears in her eyes.....but he couldn't know the reason behind her tears....his indifference to her was the reason....

di u know what? u said it right.....togetherness line touched me a lot.....u know the main purpose why i simply love ur stories? its because the lines show the things....the emotions....the meanings i have for those words....i feel no different than you....

i really loved what kashish said regarding that she cud live without money but not love....actually my thinking is like her only.....both loved each other a lot....and they had true love.....

huh? toh woh isiliye uske saath shopping jaana chahti thi! di this was such an unexpected thing....beautiful story di....

the words you wove....were beautiful.....i really loved each part of it....awesome.....

di.....aap thode se fffs nahi likh sakti hain.......u need to write many.......i loved this one.....

do write more sooner.....me getting greedy!

love,
Mahak

Hi Mahak,

Yes u came first.. and quite a speed.. i had just posted and sent Pm to all..and here i see reserving ur 1st position..yipee..chalo chalo.. a jhappi and a chocalte cake lets eat it up in celebration.. :)

Oh to u have college going.. ok.. u liked this story dear.. waise its just plain not well written but tried to write what was goign in mind heart.. just came up with this...had request to write a small one with thie couple and i enjoyed writign ..U like the song thoda sa.. oh...i love this song..and i was foillowign this show completely when Rk was part of it..so old memoreis came back..

U enjoyed the lyrics.. feels good dear.. for me the last one is somethign i liked writing.. and its easy the song isnt a though one to write with.. while in lets kehdo na..it was abit difficult.. and i guess somewhere i had even missed few things.. hope i improve and thnaks a ton dear for makign me feel i can write well.. i shoudl keep writing and shairng it pushes me to write more such stuff ..

Yup Sujal loves and knows she loves.. he cant understnad the extent such things can make one feel isolated hrut and what all u can miss sharing as husband n wife... and in pregnancy mood swings hotey hai na.. he must have realised it was also a mood swing..and it helped her to tell her heart otu to him and they became much clsoer more inlove..

I am glad dear u like my thoughts amy words written and feelt connected..thats a very nice feelign..i hope i can better and atleast not disappoint any of u.. m,y adorabley sweet friend and reader..

ahha thodey nahi bohat sarey ff...hehe areey my mood can only help me.. now i want to write a MayUr ff after watchign yesterdays episode .. i have to.. hope i can start and fisnih it too.. before my mood swing the other way.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

U r getting greedy..ahh i love ur greed..ti makes me to work or else i get lazy u see.. luv u tc
Bhoomi

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky901

awsome story dear

thank u so much for this beautiful fic
like their luv n understanding
really appreciate  the way kashish took the step forward n tell sujal wat exactly their luv n relation wants from them.
kashish is really  a very understanding wife .
this story gives us a little moral that both couple have to understand each other and if one of them is going out of the way then the other partnr has to a take a step and keep their relation live and full of luv n understanding.
pls write more on them soon
bye tc

Hi Pinky,
glad u liked the story so much.. u enjoyed readin git looks like..and am happy with it.. the way i tried to project their feelings..i am happy u liked Kashish here and the way she tells her side.. their realtion.. yup a understnading wife.. she is.. U r so right with the point that couple is love have to soemtimes get much deeper and clsoe to know what all effects each other and whats gogin with the other and not be happy with the dull affect ..speak out, express and so much can be sorted out... take a step ahead in realtionship and not make it look like the same where it is.. it has to move ahead and deeper if love exists..
hope i can write more.. lets see.. tc
Bhoomi

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

bhoomi superb yaar ek lamba ff hojaye with sujal and kash in the lead yaar plzzzzz

Hi Jyothi dear,

khushi dugni huee ki nahi... i thought narazzgi dorr karney ke liye woh theek tha..but had to write this oen too... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ.. Kya kehrahi hooo a lambaaa story.. i myself get bored writign a lonnnnnng story.. who is gone read i feel... lets see when such an idea stirkes..i dont like stretchign any scene or situation.. so lets see when a concept i have which can make me give it a lentheir screenplay.. luv u always dear..and thansk for reading encouraging.. tc

Bhoomi